Life Lately!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. Cocksucker.

Evidence has led me to believe that my testesack might be frozen on the inside. I've had these burnings feelings inside that feel like really cold ice on the skin.

that's because you're sitting on you're snow cone

wish i had a snow cone

:(

God damnit, now I want a snow cone too. You guys are jerks.

SCHOOL'S OUT FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lolcaps

Try and get some sleep. It will sort out. Right?

Oh, you probably just woke up.

Get drunk and pass out?

Being drunk is fun. A lot of stupid people ruin alcohol for the rest of us, creating an image of dependence and over-use, but I feel that alcohol helps take down a lot of filters that we as a species put upon our sensory inputs as we age. In short, it helps one reconnect with the imagination of youth that gets bogged down by physical rules and logical constraints. Good times are to be had, in moderation. Good times indeed.

[edit] I am drunk right now. I hope I come off as a pseudo-intellectual. That's all I ask.

Two of my best friends are dating, and their profile pics are of each other. It's fsking confusing.

I thought the general consensus was that two people who are dating are to make their profile picture a picture of both people. At least that's how it is in my circle of friends.

Yeah well these two are highly intellectual trolls.

GRADUATION TOMMORROW

Practising violin like mad.

One of my old girlfriends was a violin instructor/teacher. Played in a pro orchestra. Hot.

Sorry to hear that Koola. Hope you work things out.

I had somewhat of an argument with my boss today. I don't know, but i think he might trying to **** me over on my sallery. If he does... I'll eat his liver.

It's confusing thou, becouse sometimes, and i do mean sometimes he's a really nice guy. Like now when i have been sick for a while, he told me to go home and rest. Other times he's a bitch.

But the niceness won't matter if he cheats ma MONEH!

Sorry to hear that Koola. Hope you work things out.

I had somewhat of an argument with my boss today. I don't know, but i think he might trying to **** me over on my sallery. If he does... I'll eat his liver.

It's confusing thou, becouse sometimes, and i do mean sometimes he's a really nice guy. Like now when i have been sick for a while, he told me to go home and rest. Other times he's a bitch.

But the niceness won't matter if he cheats ma MONEH!

Cheers mate. Do you have rights as a worker Rizz?

No, that's why I have to kill him if he tries to **** me over...

Im looking for something better... But for now, this is all I got.

Whaddya reckon bout a bottle of scotch maybe? If you're mates with your boss and your job means that much to ya :O

Oh, we are far from friends. I dispise him... He just happens to be a nice guy sometimes. But that doens't make up for all the other crap he say/does.
Besides, he's almost never around. I have to chase him to get my money, or supplies. He almsot never answers or return phone calls. He's allways "super bussy", and I should be happy if he can take time from his bussy schedule to come pay me or listen to what i have to say. People like that really bugs me. Thats why it's confusing when he puts on the nice guy act.

It's a good idea thou. Carpenters generally like booze as a bribe.. And If all else fail, you'll just hit him with the bottle.

:LOL: How old is he if you don't mind me asking? Sounds like the behaviour of someone just opening their eyes to the world, think i know the type.

He's around 40. Seriously, I can't wait to get a new job. In big need of money.

Woah! :|

Tell me about it, have to get back into the workforce too..... need dosh D:

rofl, willie playing baseball. That just conjures up images from all kinds of sports movies about kids.

I tried to shoot today. The ball MISSED THE NET COMPLETELY and just flew under and hit someone in the back of the head.

I started watching Death Note. So far it's pretty wicked.

Well This is ****ing stupid. My computer just stopped working. Won't turn on, just sitting there cold and dead ;(

Mother****ing violin went way out of tune halfway through one of my songs, but luckily nobody noticed because the rest of the orchestra covered for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back