Life Lately!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. Grabbin' a drink in a few, i'll have one for yuz.

Really appreciate the support. Cheers.

currently spending most of my time doing schoolwork (anthropology, russian lit, italian language, german philosophy, archaeology), working on hl2wars (mapping, web design, game design / discussion), and chilling with friends.

oh and hitting on all of these ridiculously hot girls and SUCCEEDING

Livin the life.

Had another bad dream that I was me again last night.

This time, I was me, everything was normal for one exception; I had really bad wrinkles on my forehead, like as If I was over 70 years old. I kept looking at my self in the mirror thinking 'this can't be right. just the other day I looked fine. How did this happen overnight?'

I woke up in a panic to find it was only a bad dream.

Man, I just woke up. I had taken a Melatonin pill the night before to help me get to sleep when I normally would stay up all morning.

I tell you, I have the most ****ed up, insane and vivid dreams ever. Things jump all over the place, and feel so real and scary.

I also have some of the most restless sleep too until much of the melatonin wears off as I sleep and toss and turn.

Sorry to hear Koola.

I bet you will do okay thou, being a handsome basterd and all.

I am so excited about Sunday!! The next couple of days I'm going to be hyper; all I'll be able to think about is my 18th birthday coming up fast!!! I hope someone will make a birthday thread for me.

Also, sorry to hear about your split, Koola. *hugs*

I'm having to hint very very very heavily because last year no one made a thread for me.

Wtf... were you even an active member last year? I only remember seeing you around for the first time several months ago.

Yes, I was active last year. I just took a break over the summer holidays but I came back in the autumn.

Well you can't expect somebody to make you a birthday thread when you're hardly even known. I don't remember you at all from last year.

Well, it doesn't matter about last year now, does it? It's this year that matters and I'm (a bit) more well known now (I hope).

: <

Must suck.

Oh well, chin up, right mate?

We had an arguement and walked away from each other. That was two weeks and two days ago. Haven't spoken to since.

If the argument was over something insignificant, then you should treat it as such. Both of you stop being stubborn, because it's not worth it.

I think you'll find it's worth apologizing for your behavior, and you'll find that she is sorry about hers as well.

: <

Must suck.

Oh well, chin up, right mate?

Pretty much Jin :thumbs:

If the argument was over something insignificant, then you should treat it as such. Both of you stop being stubborn, because it's not worth it.

I think you'll find it's worth apologizing for your behavior, and you'll find that she is sorry about hers as well.

Thanks mate but whats done is done. Stubborn eastern europeans eh? Will feel better in the morning.

Thanks again for your support. I appreciate it.

I just did something incredibly stupid.

So I go downstairs for some refreshment, and I open the fridge. I see this bottle of some kind of chocolate/coffee/fudge flavored drink, so I'm like hmm looks good. So I open it up and take a sip.

Wow! It's delicious. I take it upstairs and continue to drink.

I start feeling full from it when I'm about halfway done. I get curious and take a look at how many calories it has.

Calories per serving: 45
Servings per bottle: 32

:x:x:x

So I'm like what the shit, what kind of drink is this. Then I read the front label more carefully.

"Coffee creamer"

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

I feel violently sick.

*sips water* :(

Do not induce vomiting if the package says do not induce vomiting.

Was at my friend's house yesterday. Play Halo 3. Forge on Sand traps, ended up turning the map into a rally track using respawn points as guides. Pretty fun, especially when we placed obstacles and all, we played 4 types of race. Death Race or Road war, where we have to complete the track 5 laps and are allow to kill. Problem was with the spawning. There was another where three people would just keep driving the track while a fourth would play Marshall and try to kill us, we could only shoot the Marshall, if you kill the Marshall, you become the Marshall. Then there was the standard race with Mongooses/Mongeese as the standard vehicle and the any land vehicle race. Good stuff.

blablablablablabla

I once had similar accident too, by pouring coffee milk into a cup and thinking it is milk. It tasted very funny and i didn't understood what it is 'till i finished it. And i thought milk got sour. Darn hell :hmph:

I once mistakened horseradish for coleslaw. That wasnt fun D:

I once had similar accident too, by pouring coffee milk into a cup and thinking it is milk. It tasted very funny and i didn't understood what it is 'till i finished it. And i thought milk got sour. Darn hell :hmph:

Hmm... first sip. This tastes odd. In fact, this doesn't taste like milk at all. Didn't I pour milk? This has to be milk. But why does it taste so funny? Maybe I should examine it a little bit closer. Well, maybe after I drink a little bit more. Maybe if I swish it around in my mouth a tiny bit, I can better decipher what it actually is. This can't be milk. Or maybe it is milk? Maybe it's just a little sour. Well... I'll find out after I finish... oh would you look at that, all done.

Hmm... first sip. This tastes odd. In fact, this doesn't taste like milk at all. Didn't I pour milk? This has to be milk. But why does it taste so funny? Maybe I should examine it a little bit closer. Well, maybe after I drink a little bit more. Maybe if I swish it around in my mouth a tiny bit, I can better decipher what it actually is. This can't be milk. Or maybe it is milk? Maybe it's just a little sour. Well... I'll find out after I finish... oh would you look at that, all done.

... OH GOD WHAT IS THIS *VOMITS EVERYWHERE*.

Anyway, it's the last day of my holidays. And it's 10 PM. And I have school tomorrow.

On the plus side, I'm no longer bleeding.

Well I had a bad dream about becoming old the other day...

I wasn't sure if I wanted to talk about it, but when I looked in the mirror later that day, I noticed a few gray hairs on my goatee.

Repeatedly, in my dreams, I am able to see an event from tomorrow. But lets believe it is just a coincidence for now.

It looks kinda cool tbh, but damn if it isn't a little bit ominous to get your first gray hairs.

:(

I remember when I got my first facial hairs. lol and ...other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back