Life Lately!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like it's time to take a break from the internet. I've spent (read: wasted) a terrifying percentage of my life on halflife2.net, and it's not something I can afford to do any more. I have things to focus on: getting a job, my girlfriend, keeping up with friends, figuring out my education, and spending quality time on my interests and hobbies.

I'm coming up on this time myself. Spending too much time here, I need to get serious. My life is going down the shitter. If I don't voluntarily get serious and get my life back on track, I'm going to lose the ability to access the internet anyway, and the choice will be made for me.

Basically, if it's fun, I shouldn't be doing it right now. I've been having fun since I finished high school, and haven't done much else.

Anyway, Stigmata, stay in touch. PM me down the road. I'll definitely be coming back here for short visits here and there for a long time to come.

I'm not taking off just yet, by the way.

Seems like it's time to take a break from the internet. I've spent (read: wasted) a terrifying percentage of my life on halflife2.net, and it's not something I can afford to do any more. I have things to focus on: getting a job, my girlfriend, keeping up with friends, figuring out my education, and spending quality time on my interests and hobbies.

Some of you are douches (you know who you are), some of you are retarded (you're not capable of knowing who you are), and some of you are ****ing awesome (you definitely know who you are). I'll keep in touch with the latter, so you guys had better be on MSN a lot.

It's been fun, and I'll return eventually, but likely not in the same capacity. In the meantime, I've got some cereal to eat and buses to take.

Also, to the mods: bring back Misc! Stop being so lazy about moderation. Part of your job is sacrificing personal time and effort to make the forums better. Misc was closed, apparently, due to one (or a handful of) person(s) who spammed the thread, and you guys simply didn't want to deal with it. It can be objectively shown that since the close of Misc, a large number of threads have turned into rolling irrelevant discussions, often of the spammy (and undeniably spammier than Misc ever was) variety. If you need help keeping up with the speed of a Misc thread, just run a campaign to make everyone aware that the "report post" button actually does something, and you'll have all the aid you need to keep the forums running smoothly. Hell, if I were still addicted to this forum, I'd gladly be appointed Moderator of Misc, with my only power and duty being to search for and remove spam and flame wars. But there's a dozen of you, and with a little effort on your part in moderating a well-behaved forum like this, you'll have no problem keeping up with the miscellany.

That is all.

D) All of the above

I'm not taking off just yet, by the way.

Well then hurry the **** up.

I guess im a douche, or a retard. But then again, how whould I know?

I'm off. If something goes horribly wrong, and instead of my teeth they extract my brain, you'll probably never know.

Life is doing OK, but I'm in constant guilt for not studying enough.

between classes and doing the required work and having just enough time left for fun, its a bitch to do non-graded studying.

Ugh

School is really starting to pile it on now.

Combined with paddling.

And I have 3 gigs coming up.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

well 4 gigs would be better but at least its better than my 2, though I'm betting DDR2 would be better anyways.
Your not talking about RAM, I'm damn sure. I'm just making fun of your use of such a word then explaining that I am.

well 4 gigs would be better but at least its better than my 2, though I'm betting DDR2 would be better anyways.
Your not talking about RAM, I'm damn sure. I'm just making fun of your use of such a word then explaining that I am.

You have my anger then gratitude

Some of you are douches (you know who you are), some of you are retarded (you're not capable of knowing who you are), and some of you are ****ing awesome (you definitely know who you are). I'll keep in touch with the latter, so you guys had better be on MSN a lot.

Youre the one not on MSN alot ;|
Considering the fact that i think im awesome to you. Or i might be retarded, or just B and C

2,200 miles @ 40 MPG = 55 gallons of fuel.

Southern California from Virginia in about 36.6 hours driving time @ 60 mph

$150 dollars in fuel

Sitting on a sunny beach in the Winter? Priceless.

It's already getting pretty cold here

I just woke up now, half an hour late for class.

A car pulled out in front of me on the highway while I was passing another car. In the rain. While he was less than 50 feet in front of me. I saw that his brake lights were off, but I was just really hoping he wouldn't be so god damn stupid. I still managed to slow down in time and get in the other lane, though. I bet it was Pi trying to kill me.

Patently not, as you were still sufficiently alive to post this. I am nothing if not thorough.

Also (and it pains me greatly), I agree with your sentiment. I can see the person at the junction up ahead. I know he/she has had plenty of time to work out my speed. I know that they've realised that they can't make it; the margin has been passed and....OH **** THE STUPID **** PULLED OUT. These people can die, in a series of progressively hotter conflagrations.

Thinking about asking a girl out, but I'm too bitch to do it. :(

Also while playing TF2, I screamed at someone as loud and violently as I could and crashed it. :|

I bought a Mens Knit. It's like a thin jumper. It's soft and I like it.

Oh man that'd be horrible. Posting all those shitty images in the image dump. Glad it was just a dream.

^Everyones worst nightmare.

Edit: DAMN YOU, VEG!!! Comment directed at Virus.

I drank a carton of chocolate soy milk and it's doing stuff to my body....terrible things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back