Life Lately!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a keeper.

Hit it off really well with a girl at school today. Apparently we go way back to when we were little and I didn't even remember it. Huh. I need to stop zoning myself out so much.

Na-NAA-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-Katamari Damacy.

Denying temptation to call the missus... ****ING FUSTRATING ****!

/anger

Some chicks are queer cattle

Queer cows... I find that humorous. Very humorous indeed.

Indeed it was very humorous...

Very humorous it was indeed...

Indeed humorous very it was...

Humorous was very it indeed...

Was it very humorous indeed...

Indeed very humorous it was...

*shoots self due to lack of queer cows to screw*

In lab, they told us to dispose of the waste in a special container and not pour it down the drain. I had contaminated one of the wastes with something else so I thought since I'm disposing of it all anyways I'll MIX IT ALL NOW...so I add two of them together and it almost immediately makes a white coolant like precipitate. I have gloves on so I go ahead and poke it and its really like snow. (I mixed an acid contaminated with calcium chloride and added that to a base). Then I poured it down the drain and left. I think I might've been lucky to do that. Considering it's pre-tainted nature, It might've turned the whole waste container into snow or worse. I know I was supposed to add the CaCl2 to another mixture (and did once I found out) but there wasn't much to be done for the contaminated acid at that point.

She's a keeper.

Hit it off really well with a girl at school today. Apparently we go way back to when we were little and I didn't even remember it. Huh. I need to stop zoning myself out so much.

I've had that happen before, a friend and I knew each other way back when I was six, and I didnt even know till our parents met.

Vagina shots. Basically, drinking shots of powdery crack mixed with some OJ out of another girl's vajaga.

It's an energy drink.

Of death.

V is the king of energy drinks, because it tastes really shitting nice and isn't lame.

On a side note, I feel depressed.

It's raining. I woke up and it was raining and I didn't feel like moving. It didn't seem worth it.

Maybe it's just morning depression. I don't know.

Jintor you get your ass outta that bed and get some brekky or imma gonna fly over there and smother you with kisses and cuddles!

If the threat of man-cuddles doesn't get Jintor up, nothing will.

[edit] OUT OF BED

I've just found out that my broadband plan has been upgraded from 10 gigs a month to 20, and my upload cap removed.

For free.

Awesome.

Lucky Kine.

How much is it costing per month?

I will be so fsking glad when exams are over.

Jesus christ i need a social life.

60, which my mother's work pays for. New Zealand's ISPs are still horribly crap, though.

Ah, we pay $50 for a 30 gig (20 on peak, 10 off-peak), no upload limits.

I know I said I was going to bed. So just as I was falling asleep, trying to have another lucid vision, I was awaken and my help was requested. Well remember that I said I think I had to help people or something? Well it came true.

Our water well has been acting strange for a couple months. Once in a while it stops working for a while.

So they got a new pump and we had to pull this hose, rope, and electric cord assembly 250 feet out of the well. This thick hose was filled with water so it was heavy so there were about 7 of us out there.

Well anyway, just as we got started, I had to cut the rope, and this giant pulley wheel fell and it hit me on the face.

Well that was ****ed up. So I looked in the mirror and I have a huge bruise and a slight gash.

Pretty ridiculous, but we have water now. :D w/bruise

Goin' to go pick up a new set of ridin duds.

Also, flirted with the idea of taping a camera to the bike whilst shooting through the circuit on track trials which are comin up sson...hope it won't destroy my camera. I love that shiny little bastard!

cushion it with rubber and cloth. that will stop it from shaking from vibrations too. Just stay upright and it should be ok.

bungee cords.

Yeah cheers mate, i reckon that's the only way to go. Gonna try a test out today sometime maybe.

my brother put a video camera on his R/C helicopter back in the day. Came out sweet. He got notice and did some aerial photography for National Geographic. Cool stuff.

The video should turn out really sweet. Have you used Youtube before? I want to see this shit yo. Just don't show off and lose it or something

:0

Should do ya, got a Youtube account but haven't uploaded anything to date, field track runs are in late november/early december but before then i need to get my old sponsers in key and get my partner bike up to scratch.

And showing off is for blokes that can't ride...call em tempo riders because their a coffin on two wheels

TF2 is infinitely more rewarding when you do five pushups every time you die. Or, if your arms start giving out after two (I died a lot, shut up), 15 situps.

I worked for over a year on a project, only for someone I know well to tell me that it looked "sparse." That was all he said. Nothing good, no words of encouragement.

Bastard.

TF2 is infinitely more rewarding when you do five pushups every time you die. Or, if your arms start giving out after two (I died a lot, shut up), 15 situps.

Sounds like my new exercise regime. Reigime. Something.

I just had these really nasty cookies. They were bought for fifteen dollars/three dozen as a contribution to a school band fundraiser for my brother. Anyway, as dough, they were acceptable. But cooked, they have the flavor and consistancy of coconut, which is especially odd for a cookie that contians no coconut whatsoever. And when I drank some milk it tasted sour like orange juice. I don't think I'll be eating any more.

I'm tempted to shoop my Christmas banana avvy over his face so it's like massive Christmas facerape.

Going to Lightwater Valley tomorrow so I'll post pics when I come back. Might be Monday when I post them. Lightwater Valley is a theme park, btw.

How could I ever stop playing Pyro? She is my favourite ;_;

Also whenever you post I think you're Adrik and I get confused when Adrik starts talking about rape and using unpleasant words. ADRIK I THOUGHT YOU WERE A NICE BOY WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH THINGS
THINGS CHANGE CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

lolno

Most bizzare and hilarious thing happened today. I'll make a thread later about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back