Lost Season 4

Who's to say we won't get that?

As mediocre as the episode was you evidently missed the very important scene between Rose and Bernard.

I have yet to see somebody get their own flashback after they have died.
They still haven't delivered the Libby flashback even though they promised it.

Still 2 seasons left. We'll get the Libby and Danielle story one way or another before the series is out.

Even thou, i still stand by that it was nothing but a filler episode, and completely pointless to show the stomach scene.
We know Jack has a hard time letting go, and is somewhat of a control freak.
We know the Island wants them there, and that they never should have left, we have been told so in countless episodes by Lock and Ben, and by Jack and Hurley flashforwards.
To bad, with the pace from last weeks episode this was somewhat of a letdown.

Still 2 seasons left. We'll get the Libby and Danielle story one way or another before the series is out.

I thought it's just this season and next season.

The Monkey said:
The worst part of this episode was thet Danielle was finally revealed to be truely dead. They promised a flashback, dammit!

Yeah really :( :(

I thought it's just this season and next season.
The writers wanted two seasons with 24 episodes each, but ABC wanted three seasons with 16 episodes each, so that's what we got. However, due to the strike, it's gonna look like this now:

Season 4: 14 episodes
Season 5: 18 episodes
Season 6: 16 episodes

Now she's dead I suspect if we do get to see a Danielle 'flashback' and see Montand lose his arm, it will be done through the eyes of one of the others, either Ben or possibly Richard. They took her baby after all, and it's never really been explained why. Part of me wonders whether her ship was actually an earlier attempt by Widmore to conquer/find the island, much like the present freighties are trying.

Now she's dead I suspect if we do get to see a Danielle 'flashback' and see Montand lose his arm, it will be done through the eyes of one of the others, either Ben or possibly Richard. They took her baby after all, and it's never really been explained why. Part of me wonders whether her ship was actually an earlier attempt by Widmore to conquer/find the island, much like the present freighties are trying.

I don't think Danielle's boat would have been one of Widmore's teams. She said to the losties she got there when they were travelling back somewhere and picked up the numbers being transmitted, so went to investigate. She never said anything about looking for the place, or trying to get there. She made it sound liek they were passing by and just ended up there.

And seeing the flashback through the other perspective would be the best way to do it now I guess. Maybe Locke or Hurley will ask about Alex, que flashback.

They have said Danielle has not been telling the whole truth about how she came to be on the Island.

I'm still sad Danielle is dead.

PLUS I was expecting something wild to happen with those two schmucks stealing the diamonds, dying and getting buried. I was really expecting them/her to come back to life and everybody be like, "WOOOAAHH!!" Eh, maybe they were never planning on that.

I don't know why, but you guys didn't enjoy the last episode, I LOVED every second of it. Seeing how Jack begins his downward spiral to being the crazy guy that he is when he called Kate.

I'm still sad Danielle is dead.

PLUS I was expecting something wild to happen with those two schmucks stealing the diamonds, dying and getting buried. I was really expecting them/her to come back to life and everybody be like, "WOOOAAHH!!" Eh, maybe they were never planning on that.

I don't know why, but you guys didn't enjoy the last episode, I LOVED every second of it. Seeing how Jack begins his downward spiral to being the crazy guy that he is when he called Kate.
Well, that chinese guy can talk to the dead, so maybe he'll inform the lostaways that they buried Nikki and Paulo alive.

I don't miss Danielle at all. She was weird in a totally-not-attractive way and there was nothing I found interesting about this character.

And the last episode I consider a solid one. Not exceptionally good, but not boring. I like Jack's character - I don't consider him a weak idiot, like someone here said.

I thought the last episode was very good and gave tons of new info. We now know that indeed some of the survivors are still on the island. The survivors that escaped off the island are still trying to get the remaining survivors off the island and are working with Ben. Also yes, indeed the island has a connection with heaven. The place is mystical and the entire series has had some sort of Christian values in it. So yes, the dead survivors who are now angels are coming back. There is that portal between the dead and living that only exists on that island. Like heaven on Earth. I mean everybody thinks Hurley is insane but he's not. Jack doesn't believe in God so that is why he got sick as said by Bernard. Danielle did say that the sickness changed her survivors though. I just think she was insane all along like Ben said.

Well, that chinese guy can talk to the dead, so maybe he'll inform the lostaways that they buried Nikki and Paulo alive.

Good point :D I kinda like Miles, will be interesting to see how his character develops, his head would explode if he paid a visit to their graveyard :)

The survivors that escaped off the island are still trying to get the remaining survivors off the island and are working with Ben.

The people who stayed behind chose to stay behind. They didn't want to leave. As Jack said, "He made his choice." They aren't working with Ben to get them off the Island.

Also yes, indeed the island has a connection with heaven. The place is mystical and the entire series has had some sort of Christian values in it. So yes, the dead survivors who are now angels are coming back.

No you're just theorising; I highly doubt the Island has any kind of connection with "heaven", or that the mythology of the show has religious roots. That would not be good. Simply because Hurley - in his arguably semi-deluded state - was making religious analogies does not mean the show was telling us that, you know, this is what it is.

How did Hurley then know about Aarons fate? The entire series has been with Christian values. You had the Adam and Eve thing, people that are dead but come back, people that get cured of a broken spine, people getting cured of cancer. I think the biggest thing though are the angels. If you notice, none of the bad guys have come back to haunt them. It's only the good guys and they are noticed by other people. That one scientist even stated the light was odd there. Jack is a non-believer of the island and also thinks nothing is due to chance or God. He is a realistic person. So now he is being punished with a bad appendix and the drug problems.

Christian values? Meh. Many different religions and ideologies are explored in this show.
Some people like Eko, Charlie and Hurley see Islands "miracles" as power of God. Other religions are heavily mentoined also, like DHARMA's Hinduism and Buddhism, Locke's natural pagan faith... Many things can have scientific explanation, that's why Daniel and C.S. came to the Island. Michael Emerson (Benjamin) believe that very end of the show will be explained by science.

How did Hurley then know about Aarons fate? The entire series has been with Christian values. You had the Adam and Eve thing, people that are dead but come back, people that get cured of a broken spine, people getting cured of cancer. I think the biggest thing though are the angels. If you notice, none of the bad guys have come back to haunt them. It's only the good guys and they are noticed by other people. That one scientist even stated the light was odd there. Jack is a non-believer of the island and also thinks nothing is due to chance or God. He is a realistic person. So now he is being punished with a bad appendix and the drug problems.

what are YOU doing on the internet?!

GTFO!

Umm... As far as we know, the "hauntings" visits by dead people, are apparitions of the Smoke Monster... and these have thus far generally been malicious intent despite what we previously thought... Like Eko finding out his brother was really not who he thought it was. It tricked him into thinking he was talking to somebody who cared about him.

It was using him for its own purposes.

Something I was thinking regarding Rose when she was conversing with Bernard about Jacks sudden illness, she said something along the lines of "people don't get sick here, they get better" she obviously must be worried about her illness returning if so would this not affect locke? would he lose the use of his legs?

Could it be faith of the person? Lockes faith in the island is so strong that he could moonwalk the island whereas Jack believed so strongly that he would be getting everyone of the island and with the arrival of widmores team he has slowly lost faith of them ever leaving causing his appendicitis. Just a thought.

I'd pay good money to see Locke moonwalking on the island.

Didn't know about the smoke monster becoming "The Thing". Somebody made a theory I read that the smoke monster is that Golden Labrador Retriever. I have no clue but all I know is that the series has to do with faith or God in some way. New episode tonight, yay.

Holy shit.

So

The episode has only started but holy shit Richard. Did anyone else notice a serious Gman vibe there ? So im guessing Richard just doesn't age or something

Holy shit.

So

The episode has only started but holy shit Richard. Did anyone else notice a serious Gman vibe there ? So im guessing Richard just doesn't age or something

Yeah I felt that Gman vibe as well. Yes he doesn't age, it was proven in the first Ben flashback episode.

Don't read my entire post unless you've watched the latest episode. Episode 11 of Season 4

Well Ben did make an offhand comment about it to Richard on that episode where it was Ben's birthday.

Anyways... WTF at Claire...

And... Move the Island? :eek:

Also... WTF is that thing on Keamy's arm!?

Richard Alpart Gman FTW! That was cool but no surprise. They did the same type of refrence in season 1 with Jacks father playing Gman. There are characters in this show that lend them selves to it. Spectacular refrence. It really reminded me of the part in HL1 where you see Gman on the other side of a wooden door and then he walks off. Very cool Lost guys. Very cool.

*edit*
I think they put makeup on Richard's eyes to darken them to look even more like Gman. So that right there tell's you they were really trying to make it so obvious even a girlfriend of a Half-Life player would get it.

lawlz jk:p like anyone that plays Half-Life has a girlfriend.

because that's not claire....and that thing on keamy's arm is prly to alert Widmore of his death or something.

because that's not claire....and that thing on keamy's arm is prly to alert Widmore of his death or something.

Yeah... which has me wondering if Claire is somehow dead now for whatever reason. Because I don't believe she would be behaving the way she is now... that's NOT in her character.

And as for the thing on Keamy's arm... I think it's something more serious than a simple heart monitor that sends out a signal.

Yeah... which has me wondering if Claire is somehow dead now for whatever reason. Because I don't believe she would be behaving the way she is now... that's NOT in her character.

And as for the thing on Keamy's arm... I think it's something more serious than a simple heart monitor that sends out a signal.
It's boom. Big boom.

It's boom. Big boom.

That's what I'm thinking. Not like it's an explosive device itself, but somehow it interfaces with something.

And also I'm disappointed that I thought the captain was something much more serious than the good guy he was. "Don't trust the Captain"

is no one gonna mention the fact that the doctor was only killed in THIS episode...but found EARLIER?!?!?! time difference much?

seems like the island is about 24 hours in the future or something

is no one gonna mention the fact that the doctor was only killed in THIS episode...but found EARLIER?!?!?! time difference much?

seems like the island is about 24 hours in the future or something

That part also confused the **** out of me. I mean, they found the doctor dead I assumed, WHILE Keamy and his team were still on the island. Before they left. Unless that was under different time frames, in which case **** you Lost writers.

That part also confused the **** out of me. I mean, they found the doctor dead I assumed, WHILE Keamy and his team were still on the island. Before they left. Unless that was under different time frames, in which case **** you Lost writers.

Time on-island is faster than time off-Island.

You have to remember though that plot holes are pretty common no matter how good the writers are. They **** up eventually.

The shit has hit the fan eh boys? :E The first scene with the dead guy was so disturbing. Also I think there was a little of a time travel. It's like the video re-played itself and he chopped down the same tree. Also that black guy that helped Locke never ages as well, talks to Locke about miracles as well, again with faith. G-Man guy watching Lockes mom was awesome too. I was wanting him to adjust his tie then walk away. :LOL: Now it's Johns time to be in the spotlight and everything making Ben seem minor now. Amazing episode all around. *Should also be noted that Michael again, survived a "broken" pistol. Also John survived after being born pre-mature and survived many infections showing he is a fighter. He also chose not to accept fate and be who you want to be. Jack when he had the same conversation, listened to his dad and became the way he is now. It mainly shows that he is not gifted but at the time he was tested and they test these people at a very young age. In fact the test was shown to us when John was just a boy. The mom was told he was very gifted and he would be taken to a place where extremely gifted people go. I also think he was adopted as well. He should have chose the compass which shows an explorer and to find his way to the strong magnetic field of the island. Then the sand which represents the island. He then should have taken the Bible, again with faith but instead he chose the knife which shows destruction. That's why the G-Man got angry but thought maybe he was too young and he should mature more. When he was a teenager he was frustrated with society because he is special and he was rebellious. Only now has he fully matured when he went into the wheelchair. The island truly has been his wake-up call. Benjamin no doubt had the same test but was born on the island in the first place. The other items like a baseball glove and comic book are stuff that an ordinary boy at his age would take.

Fail wall of text is fail. Use the "Enter" key on your keyboard. It's next to the ' key. This is what it does.

See what I did there. That empty space is called a paragraph. It prevents bleeding of the eyes. It's quite nice and make's it easier for others to read.

Oh snap I dids its again.

Wow a fourth time. I'm good at this.

Back