Lost Season 4

Well holy shit.

The Alex Kill, and the smoke monster attack were the best parts of the episode. Seeing ben's face when he realized whatever he was trying to do with saying she was a pawn had failed was great. Also Ben's a badass

Awesome episode.

Why did Alex have to die!? ;( She was hot.

Well, I like how you included spoiler tags and all, but why did you have to spoil what happens! You got the better of my curiosity!

darthvaderipod.jpg

Nice episode, but if
Ben kills Penny
I will eye-rape him.

holy ****...ben's trick DID NOT WORK...that was hard to take. also, what's with ben just kind of
appearing in the middle of the dessert then asking the desk clerk what the date was???? teleportation or time travel anyone?

I ****ing love this show.

What the **** @ the end? Apparently this is a semi-flashback? Or something's interspersed with something? Charles Widmore hadn't found the island yet, but the soldiers that went to the island and killed Alex were apparently hired by Widmore? Wouldn't that mean that he did in fact find the island??!?!?!?!? GAHH!

Brilliant episode.

What the **** @ the end? Apparently this is a semi-flashback? Or something's interspersed with something? Charles Widmore hadn't found the island yet, but the soldiers that went to the island and killed Alex were apparently hired by Widmore? Wouldn't that mean that he did in fact find the island??!?!?!?!? GAHH!
Nah, it was definitely a flash forward since Ben talks about killing Charles' daughter so he would know how Ben felt when Alex was killed. I think Charles probably doesn't know where the island is because Michael sabotaged the communications and none of the soldiers he sent made it out alive.

I wonder what Ben expected to happen if he didn't comply.

Also, does this mean that Danielle is dead? What the ****!

No it was a flashforward. Simply because Widmore has the coordinates doesn't mean he can exactly "get there". His freighter is already having some very serious trouble. He sent an expedition to the Island, and that was to capture Ben - they need him for something.

Brilliant episode.

Nah, it was definitely a flash forward since Ben talks about killing Charles' daughter so he would know how Ben felt when Alex was killed. I think Charles probably doesn't know where the island is because Michael sabotaged the communications and none of the soldiers he sent made it out alive.

Ah yeah, forgot about that.

No it was a flashforward. Simply because Widmore has the coordinates doesn't mean he can exactly "get there". His freighter is already having some very serious trouble. He sent an expedition to the Island, and that was to capture Ben - they need him for something.

I know that but Widmore still could've been notified of its location and had received details of the island or camera footage some how.
But that's nullified since I was reminded of the freighter's sabotage.

Also, when the **** are we going to see Rousseau's flashback?! :angry:

I want to open all these spoilers...but...I mus'n't!

Great episode. Ben is one of the best characters on the show, if not the best. Every scene with him is engaging, and who would have thought such a mother****ing badass would come in such an unassuming form?

The smoke monster ownage scene was cool as hell. And I lol'ed at the board game scene with Hurley, Locke, and Sawyer.

****... Samon was right. This episode wasn't a flashback episode with Danielle... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh well. <sigh>

Anyways... wow great episode. I'm depressed. My heart totally sank when Alex got shot in the head... <sigh>

Who else thinks the smoke monster is Cerberus, Guardian of Hades? The Hieroglyphics even translated as Underworld!

And what are those ****ing markings on that old ass stone door thing behind Ben's nice metal door?

HOW DID HE CALL THE MONSTER!?

Why do we still use spoiler tage? The episode has aired.

I don't think Ben summoned the monster, I don't think he has control over it. More likely, he just alerted it that enemies of the island were present at the barracks.

Did anyone else think there was a familiar sound during the smoke attack? I'm talking about the high pitched one that we could hear a few times - it reminded me of the one played when Striders charge their blast in HL2.

Why do we still use spoiler tage? The episode has aired.

But it's not like it's aired directly into our minds. ;) At least not to CyberPitz's mind.

The producers already refer to Smoky as Cerberus, and it's call is a definite HL easter egg. In one of Sayid's flashbacks, the terrorist cell is playing HL on PS2.

Also, Ben + Sayid = best revenge team ever.

Cracking episode! Seriously good way to jump start Season 4, not that it was lacking anyway. Ben is such a ****ing good character.

Not too sure as to why the mercenaries didn't just jump the house in the first place, or as to why they suddenly stopped their deadly accurate sniper fire on Sawyer when he went to retrieve Claire and bring her to the house. Course he wouldn't of died, being a major character, it just seemed like a bit of a jump from HOLY SHIT IM BEING SHOT AT to sudden silence.

They didn't want to harm Ben in the process, I assume. Not like you could fire another RPG at the house and expect him to come out unscathed.

Speaking of which, I can't help but think of his character in Wild Hogs whenever I see Keamy. And it seemed so appropriate in that situation...

"Anybody else getting that pre-rape feeling?"
"I do!"

Pretty boring episode. I am starting to like sawyer more however.
Jack is a tool.

Actually, with the Sawyer thing from last week, Ben pointed out that the gunfire was more just to make Sawyer mad than anything else.

The importance of Ethan intrigues me... doesn't Claire have some connection to Jack?

I laughed at how cheesy it was when 4 background characters get shot in a row and Sawyer didn't get scratched.

Yeah, wtf was that?Three in a row at that one house.

Whenever you see someone you don't recognize on this show, you just know that they're going to get killed.

Its even funnier how sawyer seems to know who these guys are, like they were his best buddies or something :LOL:

The importance of Ethan intrigues me... doesn't Claire have some connection to Jack?

Ethan? Do you mean Christian? He's both Jacks and Claire's dad, so they're half-brother and sister.

Episode was ok, nothing much really happened. Smokey tore that one buy up pretty bad tough by the looks of it :p

Also, Sawyer was kinda behind the wall of the house, the guys shooting may not have been able to get a clear shot at him from their angle? I dunno, doesn't make it any less cheesy :D

Rousseau is dead then... wonder when we'll get her flashback? Will we even get it now?

new episode is interesting

I'm not sure if I was the only one that was unaware that Kate's baby was really Aaron, who is Claire's baby.

new episode is interesting

I'm not sure if I was the only one that was unaware that Kate's baby was really Aaron, who is Claire's baby.

Umm... Kate said so in a previous episode. lol

After Ben's ownage it was very disappointing episode.
OK, Jack is a weak idiot, I get it. I'm not interested in storyline of boring characters like Jack & Kate & Aaron. Only interesting part was that one with scientists and Koreans.

Pretty mediocre episode.

I don't really see the point of Jack and Kate having a relation in the future. It'll be pretty interesting to see how Aaron ended up with Kate, though.

Also, where did Claire go? Was she kidnapped by Christian (who I'm guessing is Jacob in disguise).

The thing that was intressting with that episode was Clair seeing her dad. And the Chinese guy telling Sawyer he had a restraining order. Otherwise it's a real drop of pace. But it whouldn't be lost if they did'nt have a couple of aperhently pointless storylines. Jacks tommy aches? awww.

The thing that was intressting with that episode was Clair seeing her dad. And the Chinese guy telling Sawyer he had a restraining order. Otherwise it's a real drop of pace. But it whouldn't be lost if they did'nt have a couple of aperhently pointless storylines. Jacks tommy aches? awww.

I think it's just hinting that the Island doesn't want them to leave.

Ethan? Do you mean Christian? He's both Jacks and Claire's dad, so they're half-brother and sister.

I meant Aaron, I'm always confusing names. But yea that's what I was trying to remember, thanks

The worst part of this episode was thet Danielle was finally revealed to be truely dead. They promised a flashback, dammit!

Back