Most Illegal Thing you've ever done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did acid in high park in Toronto a couple weeks ago, that was fun
Had sex in a car behind a parked cop car with cops in it
Come to think of it, anything illegal I've ever done involves drugs or sex

I've swam in lakes where swimming is forbidden, and ridden my skateboard on structures where it was forbidden. While these seem rather tame, compared to, say, a speeding ticket, the nature of these places would make it a larger crime based on the fine.

I left my care parked on the street between the hours of 2am and 5am a couple times and got fined 18 bucks each time.

Im pretty much a badass.

wooo, lets go down the list...

-Possession of the following: Weed (most i had was a large ziploc bag filled to the brim, don't remember the weight though, so it would count as intent to sell), shrooms, ecstacy, acid. Out of those i only did weed and shrooms.
-Theft
-Vandalism
-Trespassing
-Piracy
-Speeding
-Weapon possession
-underage drinking, but i don't like to count that, hell i don't even drink much.

I'm no criminal, i just get into odd situations a lot. i've never gotten caught or in trouble for any of this, my other brother has...the irony of course is that my oldest brother is a sheriff.

I pull the tags of my mattresses.

Mattresses? You buy a lot of mattresses? Is it because they're worn out so quickly? Or perhaps because they're soaked in the blood of 9-year olds?

I broke into this high school during summer and ****ed shit up (meaning, we went into the library threw books all over, went into the kitchen, splatter pizza dough all over, that kind of shit, luckily we didn't find the chem lab...). I was a really stupid kid.

I also stole a purse. Would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for one of my gay friends who told a guy about it (I stole it in an arcade, and my friends were playing games, I ran out with it and found lots of money in it, and as I went back int (without the purse) to tell my friends, he told an employee), I mean, I know it was stupid, but friends don't rat on each other! Needless to say, he got his ass KICKED the next day. I spent like 4 hours in a cell at the police station :frown:

I also stole a bunch of computers from my school, old-school IBMs when computers were a new thing in elementary school.

Yes, yes, I'm not like that anymore, I was a real big bastard when I was young.. And I didn't even mention the shopliftings.. oh MAN did I steal alot of shit, I'm guessing atleast 25K+ during my entire career as a 'thief'. But lots of people stole shit when they were young, although it mostly was not candy I stole. I hung around the tourist hot spot for Niagara Falls (called Clifton Hill, I lived like a 5 minute walk from there as a kid), I'd always steal tourists wallets and stuff.. I actually got pretty good at it, you see on the movies when one guy bumps into another guy and the guy has his wallet? Me and my friend practiced doing that for like 2 weeks, and I finally got it perfect. I ripped atleast 10 people off doing that.. It's actually amazing how easy it is to steal, and even then - I was still a kid. Come to think of it.. I may have even had a 'fence'.. whenever I stole like watches or Digital Cameras or stuff like that, there was this guy who worked as a parking lot guard near Clifton Hill, and he'd always buy the stuff. Although since I was a kid I'd sell it to him for super cheap, that's probably why he bought the stuff from me. New digital camera for like $20 to him..

Had sex in a car behind a parked cop car with cops in it

:( When I had sex in the car, right as we finished the cop knocked on the window and asked what we were doing. He then told us he had been sitting there for 20 minutes..... it was creepy, especially since I was 15 at the time.

When he called for back up and they arrived, he referred it to his cop buddies as "Quite a show!"

Maybe he was just being polite and wanted us to finish...

Heh heh heh. I feel that posting things of this nature is unwise.

Yep, I'm not locking it. Presently.

My only crime was being brought into this godforsaken world, everything else is just collateral damage.

Crossing the road without looking to both sides... Not much of a lawbreaker.

Heh heh heh. I feel that posting things of this nature is unwise.

What are you talking about? Crimes are on a timer, if they dont get you for it within a certain number of days, then you can publicly confess with impunity!

I worked on a leaked code.

That's what they get for not having a family like everybody else.

I recall the last thread like this being closed.

Or did OvA just get banned?

I'm definitely not telling anyone here what the most illegal thing I have done is.

I guess it makes sense that if you do something illegal in real life, you'll get banned for it on a completely not connected online forum. Right? D:

I almost set a whole park on fire with "friends" when I was younger.

You guys are so lame thinking crime is cool. I am a lawobiding citizen and the thought of crime scares me.

12bf23324ac8853af0ecbabzu8.gif

I chewed gum in Singapore. Oh yeah :smoking: (I dont even know if that is still illegal, or where it is illegal).

Nothing otherwise.

You guys are so lame thinking crime is cool. I am a lawobiding citizen and the thought of crime scares me.

Didn't you make a thread about how your an asshole and you steal stuff all the time and beat people up?

*jots down in notepad*

Uh-huh.... IP check.. OK. FBI number....

I guess it makes sense that if you do something illegal in real life, you'll get banned for it on a completely not connected online forum. Right? D:

Except OvA said that he pirated HL2, and Valve funds the site or something like that (they have something to do with the site), and they asked that he be banned. Even though he WAS joking, it was still funny when he got banned lol.

I killed a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Third time you've seen this IN THIS THREAD.

OOOh

Burn

/EDIT Fark, it is the third time. Damn you and your popularity, Johnny Cash.

I once broke into a Pixar render farm and replaced all of them with barnyard animals. Goats, chickens two cows and the like. Don't remember what I did with the computers.

Also that might have only happened in my dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back