Most Illegal Thing you've ever done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've done anything very illegal, except smuggled drugs.

Done a lot of crazy shit. Put two blokes in intensive care at rph and st charlies.

Most recently raced down the freeway at round 200k because i was late to uni. Go figure.

Speaking truthfully, probably petty theft. : /

My excuse is that I was, um, 14.

Ah don't sweat it Jin, most stealing/theft offences occur when the offender is between ages 16-24. Now is when you should really sweat it though, right mate?

Threw a rock through a store window to raid it for cigarettes, but pussed out and didn't follow through.

Stole a bike around a bar after trams stopped, because, shit man, riding is convenient as opposed to a two hour walk back home.

OMG I made a thread like this a while ago.
YOU STOLE IT FROM ME!!!

Piracy (aaar), drugs, pissing in public, underage and public drinking/sex.

Teehee. I feel naughty.

:|

That's not cool at all!

What are you talking about? That's the system! You leave your bike near a bar so someone in need can have it! And next week when you find that there's not enough money in your pocket or the last bus has come and gone- voila! Some kind soul has done you the very same favour!

As for me, shoplifting. Nothing expensive. Oh and piracy, a shitload of piracy of course.

Understandable though, long walks back when you're haggard after all public transport has stopped is a bitch.

Over here ripping people off is a way of life. In fact your considered strange if indeed you are honest.

God ****ing dammit, beat me to the punch. I was thinking of making this thread today.

I once pissed directly on a church with two of my friends.

I once pissed in a church along with the entire youth group.

I once, in a church, urinated in the proper urine receptacle in a washroom partition during the proscribed break in religious activities.

I pissed on a mcdonalds onc-
Ehm, i mean, i never ever participate in any illegal activities.

(**** you FRA) <- Know what i mean?

...does blowing up a tank count?if not then..i gues i dont know, ive done so much shit in my job.

I once partook in a smoke of the marijuana weed.

EXTREME ILLEGALITY.

No but yeah probably vandalism. I used to really like breaking things. Also burning.

Drove over an hour to my friend's uni stoned as all hell.

The whole trip I kept looking at my windshield why the hell there were bright streams of light coming down. Also, I ended up passing my friend's college by 10 minutes and drove through a red light realizing 2 seconds after I did it, I slammed on my brakes and sat there for a second then sped off.

That was probably it. I smashed a mailbox once. I've been in a myriad of public places whilst either high or intoxicated or a combo of both.

... intersting, not a very serious topic it seems lol :) I think we all did something illegal, im doing it all the time, but I wont tell, coz that could have some bad consequences... I dont think anyone will tell anything serious :| I use to copy games, now I support developers and their efforts :) just hollywood has to pay for their crimes of destroying what use to be good as comics and games... Im thinking thats the very reason why MGS has not yen been adapted for the big screen

Pot, under aged drinking, shitting in someone's pumpkin and putting the top back on it, speeding, running over a cat BY ACCIDENT, hitting someone's mailbox and backing away slowly.

I may have engaged in drink driving without a liscence or much of a clue how to drive.

I wish I had coined such a witty term at the time.

I wish I had coined such a witty term at the time.
Every time I get pulled over, they are a bit nervous with their hand over their gun like the wild west. I hate it.

Just yesterday I was thinking about that, and REALIZED it might be because I am a registered gun owner.

Anyway, I never get pulled over any more. Haven't had a ticket in years! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back