Munravatar Image Request

Ennui

The Freeman
Reaction score
Hey,

so does anybody still have the full compilation of Munravatars from the fad a few years back? There were at least 100 of them and the image had them all next to each other. It's been lost from my harddrive in the past few upgrades / builds so if anyone has it that'd be awesome.

I'll start it off.

Ahaha I hadn't seen that flash. Awesome.

Wow wicked flash. Was this fad linked to any thread?

No, there was one megathread about it but it was started after a couple dozen munravatars had already popped up. It's not really a fad (at least not in the good sense) if it's planned / created by a thread.

The toaster thing was one person saying 'do this it'll be funny'. the horror was completely spontaneous, and didn't need much if any overt encouragement.

That person being Sheepo.

You can't start an avatar fad by making the avatars for everyone. I mean it'll work on some people but people like to be creative.

I might have joined in if some of them were actually original. Not that it wasn't an excellent thing to post. But, yeah, people would want to make their own.

You can't start an avatar fad by making the avatars for everyone. I mean it'll work on some people but people like to be creative.

Thats stupid, nobody would do work when everythings already done for them. Thats stupid. You're stupid.

Well you better get used to stupid, because stupid lives here!

/Dane Cook

I love the flash, but I do wish one was also done that was a great big square, so all avatars had equal show time.

The toaster thing was one person saying 'do this it'll be funny'. the horror was completely spontaneous, and didn't need much if any overt encouragement.

I'm the person saying "Do this it'll be funny" but also the person doing it? Who am I talking to? How does this work?

You were the instigator and the pusher.
Man my font looks sexy when it's quoted.

Still, very bad logic flow there. I still don't see what the big deal is, it's as if any thread attempting to make a fad is the devil. I liked the idea, so I made a thread. No one would've ever gotten the opportunity when the page with the toaster avatars is 4 pages back in a random thread. I think such an early lock is quite ridiculous.

Still, very bad logic flow there. I still don't see what the big deal is, it's as if any thread attempting to make a fad is the devil. I liked the idea, so I made a thread. No one would've ever gotten the opportunity when the page with the toaster avatars is 4 pages back in a random thread. I think such an early lock is quite ridiculous.

I didn't want to even try making it a fad because I knew it wouldn't work. So making a thread is just.. attracting attention to a failed fad where it looks like I'm the cause.

And that's no good!

Note I still love you Sheepo. AND I appreciate the gesture.

You don't understand. You can't start a fad. A fad just happens.

Whatever happened to my Munro Fett i made for Qonfy lol.

that flash was ****ing ace

i watched it for like 5 minutes, because every time I got ready to close it, I would see like 5 munro avatars I had never seen.

D:

The avatars were almost entirely very well done too.

I missed that damn thing by a month. I came at the very tail end of it, when only the lazy members still had the munravatars.

Damn confusing toaster duplicates, now I gotta make ya'll one of the non-avatar people *fires up adblock*

I never had that on my hard drive because I do not know how to download that flash.
Will someone tell me how to download it to my PC?

I think I was in the states when this fad took place and thus couldn't participate in it :(

Back