My Beeeeeeautiful Voice

JNightshade

Reaction score
Ok... this is kind of weird. But then, I've see people posting their poetry, and paintings, and whatnot, so I figured, "what the hell, why not."

Anyway, I was bored, so I recorded my voice with a crappy throat mic and Microsoft Sound Recorder. Glamorous, eh? Anyway, the sound quality is shit, but it sounds pretty good to me anyway.

So tell me what you think!

P.S.-I'm a little flat occasionally, and my voice is slightly wonky- I'm still mildly sick :x

Download

lol. thats all i can say. nice voice though. if it really is yours.

Oh noes- it appears I have embarrassed myself on the internet!

:rolleyes:

EDIT:but thanks! And I promise it is mine.

hahah nice nightshade, whats really funny is you remind me of my uncle he has himself singing frank sinatra on tapes and its fuuny.

but good work heh

That was "Frank Sinatra" by Cake... the best easy listening band ever :E

and I'll check out that "King of the Road" song... but just for you :p

I'd download but my Dad doesn't have any speakers here. I'll wait to feel the orgasm in my ears on Thurs.

encore!

Except I think we should have a poll so we can vote what song Nightshade sings next.

:naughty:

JNightshade said:
That was "Frank Sinatra" by Cake... the best easy listening band ever :E

and I'll check out that "King of the Road" song... but just for you :p

oh ...cake ...cake is good, I like chocolate ...frank sinatra would have been good too

Aim: no poll, I'm Combine Overlord, you're just a headcrab ..King of the road! or iron maiden

Qonfused said:
Sing, uh... Milkshake by Kelis.
Yep do that one.

Wow what can i say just wow you have a grate voice.

not that you care what i think.

No, actually, I do care! That's why I did this whole thing in the first place :p

so thank you!

I like that song frank sinatra by cake. I first heard it in the sopranos. Let me download this and see if you suck or not.

EDIT: No comment.

CptStern said:
oh ...cake ...cake is good, I like chocolate ...frank sinatra would have been good too

Aim: no poll, I'm Combine Overlord, you're just a headcrab ..King of the road! or iron maiden

But...but....I'm 'fast'?

;(

I was thinking more inline with Queen (Freddy Murcury era) so we can all get a good lau....er I mean to test Nightshade's limits.

JNightshade said:
No, actually, I do care! That's why I did this whole thing in the first place :p

so thank you!

can you growl like some hardxcorex bands??

That one was grate to, but when you say mamma it sounds very strage like your voice dosn't match, but other wise grate voice.

Yeah, I don't know... my voice is relatively low, and I sang that just a few notes under where Freddie sings it. So... I just about had an aneurism singing it. And there was one part where I was flat, but I was too tired to redo it at that point.

You're good.

I'd love to hear you with music in the background.

Bah, I've been trying to work that out for months...

too bad my school sucks, and nobody wants to start a band :(

I put a title in my reply LOL

Lol I would like to see you sing Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce. Your voice would get owned.

My ears are bleeding.

:p j/k

That was actually pretty awesome. :D

Kamikazie said:
Damn, I love Cake and Queen...I like your voice too.

That's not what you said on xfire!

[09:30] [HL2] DreadLord1337: What are you up to?
[09:30] Kamikazie: Wacking off to JNightshade's voice.
[09:31] [HL2] DreadLord1337: I see.

(This is not a fake conversation.)

sulk2sp.gif

i'm a little freaked out with AiM using the naughty smilie every time jnightshade is around
:)

john3571000 said:
i'm a little freaked out with AiM using the naughty smilie every time jnightshade is around
:)
That is freaky.

DreadLord1337 said:
That's not what you said on xfire!

[09:30] [HL2] DreadLord1337: What are you up to?
[09:30] Kamikazie: Wacking off to JNightshade's voice.
[09:31] [HL2] DreadLord1337: I see.

(This is not a fake conversation.)
:O

Back