New screenshots(clearer) of other CS:S video clips.

I got it, right click save as worked... Otherwise I was getting a MYSQL error..

Moto-x_Pat said:
I love how the environments are covered in debris. The original CS always felt like an arena more than a real battle to me, mostly because the streets were perfectly clean on maps such as de_dust and de_dust2. Now they have paint cans, milk crates, wiring for electricity, rusty cars, barrels, trash cans, stoops on the buildings, cardboard boxes, old tires, stacks of old boxes, and so much other stuff. It really makes it seem like your counter-terrorist team was just called into that hotspot and the town is just how it was left before everyone ran inside their houses. I think it's going to make the game feel more realistic. No more perfectly clean maps... :cool:

100% agreed. The little touches like that are actually a big part of what I'm excited about concerning this game. So much so that I've already decided when I first get my hands on this, I'm gonna load up all the maps and just walk around em seeing all the changes and little additions.

Nandolma do you happen to know the specs of the machines that you played on at the demo?

riTuaL said:
Nandolma do you happen to know the specs of the machines that you played on at the demo?

I'm pretty sure that the graphic card they installed are x800s.
I don't really know the exact spec of PC, but it should be Intel Pentium 3.x( or better) and 1 giga ram.

I'm going to post the exact sepc once I find it.

Nice, I just got myself a new PC with the x800 PRO and 1 gig of ram...hopefully it runs like it did in those videos. That was smooth as f...

riTuaL said:
Nice, I just got myself a new PC with the x800 PRO and 1 gig of ram...hopefully it runs like it did in those videos. That was smooth as f...

shut up, all those comps at game mecca were probablly on 9700 pros at the most

ApocalypseNow said:
shut up, all those comps at game mecca were probablly on 9700 pros at the most

Don't tell me to shutup. WTF is up your ass.. Back on track. I just watched the 3 movies, there is some really nice footage in there. The death animations are pretty nice looking.

riTuaL said:
Don't tell me to shutup. WTF is up your ass.. Back on track. I just watched the 3 movies, there is some really nice footage in there. The death animations are pretty nice looking.

Well if you payed $500+ on the newest videocard to date, don't you think you should be able to run a game that was made to run off dx6 hardware? You know you will be able to run the game just fine.

Well what sucks about it? It's as good as regular CS.

Unless you mean deleted scenes which I guess I could understand you saying it sucks, even though I happen to like it. But the multiplayer and bots are quite good.

Right on, this looks amazing.
Thanks a lot nadomola!

Torrent -ing. Only way. :(

Damnit, I missed the free stuff, now I've got to like pay $5 to cs.net to see.

Did anyone noticed that cs: s using taller player models, look at the legs of the vids, they seems to be taller then CS1.6...

Back