next 3 sonic games will be WiiU exclusive....

Skyace65

Vortigaunt
Reaction score
"facepalm" of all the consoles to go exclusive with they choose the one that's doing the worst in this generation, especially at the launch of the next generation where they can make a name for themselves on the next XBOX or PS4 and really get a larger number of fans.

so far the games we know are

-mario and sonic winter Olympics
-sonic lost world(which from what we can gather looks like a full sonic game)
-and a third unannounced game, possibly a follow up to sonic and all stars racing transformed

thoughts?

They need strong first party game exclusives for their console to have any chance, it makes sense.

This is hardly unusual. See:

• Sonic Colours
  • Sonic & the Secret Rings
  • Sonic & the Black Knight

Sonic Colours especially as that was a main-series game.

This is hardly unusual. See:

• Sonic Colours
  • Sonic & the Secret Rings
  • Sonic & the Black Knight

Sonic Colours especially as that was a main-series game.

the difference is these will be big full scale sonic games. those were made because of the limitations of the wii and SEGA knew they couldn't get a new sonic game. difference is now its a game that would definitely be possible on all platforms and if it is a main series game(if lost world is non DMIPS)than the earliest we can get a multiplatform game again will be the 25th anniversary, which is a VERY long wait

Sorry, is this thread about being upset over Sonic games only releasing on Nintendo's console?

I thought this was already a fact the whole time, so.

isnt suposed that new sonic games suck,or that mentality has finally changed?
My thoughts as well (only my thoughts had better grammar). I think I heard of, like, one Sonic game being well received in the last decade and a half.

My thoughts as well (only my thoughts had better grammar). I think I heard of, like, one Sonic game being well received in the last decade and a half.
sonic hasn't been doing that bad. 06 was terrible, unleashed started to make things better again, colors was alright but mostly 2D platforming, but generations was a fantastic game.

Colours and Generations were very well received, especially Generations.

Back