North Korea Sentences 2 U.S. Journalists to 12 years of labor

I just don't think you should have brought that in to this topic...but do as you must.

I think I already mentioned this but I am not a Republiturd.

but you didnt say you're not a republitard .....hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyone who votes strictly on the party-line is a tool. "lol dis party is dum" just doesn't cut it. There are oafs on both sides of the spectrum.

Furthermore, there are times for "smaller" government and market privatization, just as well as there are times for "bigger" government and more federal regulation over the market.

but you didnt say you're not a republitard .....hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I laughed.

at least you recognise that 99% of the time I'm pulling people's legs ..mostly for my own amusement but also for the amusement of the internets

I'm surprised republitards havent accused Clinton of being in cahoots with the commies ..how else did he get an invite with Kim dim sum yung guy long dong ill?

They're doing lots of things. They're saying that this reflects poorly on Obama because he did nothing to help. They're saying Clinton sold his soul and gave Kim whatever he wanted in exchange. They're saying this is being used by the Obama administration as a political football.

And some are saying that the girls were rightfully sentenced. Conservatives... saying that.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1580451

There's a thread where you can read such things.

They're doing lots of things. They're saying that this reflects poorly on Obama because he did nothing to help. They're saying Clinton sold his soul and gave Kim whatever he wanted in exchange. They're saying this is being used by the Obama administration as a political football.

And some are saying that the girls were rightfully sentenced. Conservatives... saying that.

Meanwhile, we have a soldier in Afghanistan that is being held who is fighting for our liberty and nobody says a WORD

FREEDOMS!!!

ughh it's like walking into the lion's den of stupidity

Anyone who votes strictly on the party-line is a tool. "lol dis party is dum" just doesn't cut it. There are oafs on both sides of the spectrum.

Furthermore, there are times for "smaller" government and market privatization, just as well as there are times for "bigger" government and more federal regulation over the market.

Is this a great post or is this a great post?

Why the **** are you still going to that site? You're a pretty intelligent person raz, so that site is going ultimately end up causing your suicide. A moderately intelligent person can only lose so much faith in humanity before they start having thoughts of ending it all, and those forums suck that hope dry faster than you can imagine. So for ****s sake, turn away while you still can Raz.

But, it's like the zoo. I go there to expecting to see stupid people flinging shit at each other, and that's what I get. It's pretty hard to turn away from it. It's just so fascinating.

Why the **** are you still going to that site? You're a pretty intelligent person raz, so that site is going ultimately end up causing your suicide. A moderately intelligent person can only lose so much faith in humanity before they start having thoughts of ending it all, and those forums suck that hope dry faster than you can imagine. So for ****s sake, turn away while you still can Raz.

But, it's like the zoo. I go there to expecting to see stupid people flinging shit at each other, and that's what I get. It's pretty hard to turn away from it. It's just so fascinating.

Pretty much what Sparta says Krynn. It's like a morbid fascination which has turned into an addiction. I go there to see what some of the wackiest, stupidest people in the country are talking about concerning politics.

this was my experience at the looney right wing activist site p r o t e s t warriors. but it was more monkeys patting each other on the back as they fling poo at issues from a safe distance than flinging poo at each other ..or anyone brave/stupid enough to challenge their idiotic povs on their turf

Back