[NSFW] Image Dump II

Status
Not open for further replies.
civilengineerrefpa5.jpg

I think the only reason cat pictures are funny is because they are masters at posing for the camera.

EDIT: Holy shit @ the pic above. Her ass must be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

Hypocrite meter off the charts, Captain!

I'm just assuming that was the whole point, Seppo?

nope it wasn't :angel:
some cat pics are funny, but some have too much effort. Dogs are actually really cute. :cat:

Cat pictures can be hilarious if they're taken out of context properly. Otherwise, it's just a cute picture with baby talk. Is anyone else here old enough to remember when M.C. Hammer was hip and people would be trying to do that crap in the street? I never believed that people would actually have dance-offs as opposed to fighting until I saw it.

You must be I was just a little chitlin' when he was around, but I remember listening to him and those kids with the backwards pants. I wanted to be them...so bad.:(

Cat pictures can be hilarious if they're taken out of context properly. Otherwise, it's just a cute picture with baby talk. Is anyone else here old enough to remember when M.C. Hammer was hip and people would be trying to do that crap in the street? I never believed that people would actually have dance-offs as opposed to fighting until I saw it.
That's older than Hammer, bro, by a lot of years. People still do it, too. I'm about it...it's funner to watch than fights. You know that's how snaps ("yo momma" jokes) came about too, as an alternative to fighting. I dunno about you but I'd rather boogaloo than get shot.

n512415662_455904_9378.jpg

Funny thing is, just as I was looking at that picture, Beware the Friendly Stranger by BoC (Salad Fingers theme song) came on. (Look at the chick's eyes on the left)

Everybody who just bypassed the 10char limit gets an infraction for spam. Bitches!

EDIT: Except xcellerate as it IS an image thread. And evil milk because he looks so dejected.

what the heck. If I get an infraction now I will be banned. Its so easy to bypass it, just press space, whats wrong in doing that lol..

1. So don't get any more infractions. Your ban wouldn't be permanent. It would probably do you good. Put hairs on your chest and all that.
2. Basically, Munro says it's wrong and he owns the website.

1. So don't get any more infractions. Your ban wouldn't be permanent. It would probably do you good. Put hairs on your chest and all that.
2. Basically, Munro says it's wrong and he owns the website.

Ownd.

lol sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back