[NSFW] Image Dump II

Status
Not open for further replies.
kytfogt3.jpg

OMG Mr Brown, is that from the second series of the IT crowd?!
EDIT: SCORE! Second series is out! Love this series!

.????????._???--~???????~-,
.???????-~??;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..
.?????-~?;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..
.??.?~?;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..
.?,-?;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..
.?..;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..
.?....;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..
.??...;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..,
.???..;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;?-,???????~??)
.???....,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;?-,???.,-~?;;;;;/
.???.?..;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..?..,~?;;;;;;;,-?.?_,-~"??"~-,
.???.?....;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;?,-?;;;;;;__?-~"??:::,-~~-,_::::"-?
.???.??..;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;?~?;;;;?~"?::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::..
.???.??...;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~?__???-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.???.??....;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~?-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.???.???..;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;?~"::__?-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,
.???.???...;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_?-~?:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_??-~,~~~~--,:|
.???_???----~~...??;;;;;,?-~?????--~-,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'..'-,:..:|:..|::..|..:|:..:|
...,-~??;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;?-;_??-~?::::::,-?::::_:::::::::..:..:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~':..'-,::',"-..::'':"::::::::..|:|/
...?-,_;;;;;;;_???--~~??_,-'"~----":|::/,~"?"-::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::..'-,:..;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::..::|/
.??.???.???,-':::::::::::::::..'-..~"?_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::..'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':..:'-,::..
.???.????|::::::::::::::::::..?:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':..'-,:..'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':..:::'..-,|''
.???.???...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':..'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'?::'-,:',..|
.???.???../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,?-~"?..:..'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::..-:..:..|
.???.???/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::..-,:|..|....|
.???.??./:::::::..:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,..:::|..:|::''
.???.?...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.???.?..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::,?-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
.???.?./:::::::::|:::::::::::::?-|--~~""???::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_,-'
.???...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"?::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
.???../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::..:::|???"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/
.??..,-?::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::..: : : : : : |: : ..::::::::/:/------------Good show old sport!
.?..,-?:::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::::::::"-':::..: : : : : :|: : :..::::::|::|..
...,-?::::::::::::::::::::::..::::::::::::|::::",::::::::::::::::::..: : : : : :..: : :|:::::|::|;;..
.-?:::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|.. ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::..|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/..:::::::::::..:::.."-/|::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/..:|..: : : : ..::..":/|..|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::"~-,_:::::..:::..:::"~/_:|:|..: : : '-,..::"::,'..
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::..:::::::"-,|:||..,-, : '-,..:::|-'-?
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/..--';;..:::/:||..-,
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~?::::"-,/_:|:/..:/|/|/|_/:|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|??"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"?:::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::|???

EDIT:

**** the ****ing symbol copying error.

I have a feeling that it's fake. Notice how right when the guy walks past, the bag magically appears in his beak.

Though the bag does look pretty real.

Hilarious anyway, lol.

why the hell does the boy look EXACTLY like a girl?

i swear those kinds of retarded shows in japan is what gives anime a bad name.

o know lol i was thinking the same thing....
looks really hot to me even without the wig.

why the hell does the boy look EXACTLY like a girl?

i swear those kinds of retarded shows in japan is what gives anime a bad name.
You obviously are not a fan of anime, despite your name. Because if you were, you would understand this is an extremely common practice.

Also, this is hardly what gives anime a bad name.

You obviously are not a fan of anime, despite your name. Because if you were, you would understand this is an extremely common practice.

oh i like anime, i just hate shows like that..

It just pretty much shows that anime tends to make girly looking male characters. I find it extremely hilarious that the joke is totally lost without dialoge, because there is literally zero distinction there between boy and girl except the slightly shorter hair.

oh for ****s sake ive been looking for so long now!! Can anyone find that picture of the german soldier from WW2 slipping on ice making him look like hes breakdancing? I could find it so easy a few days ago on google but now it wont show up no matter what i search for!!!

EDIT:

AWW FFS this is insane, ive searched using every word known to man to find it but it STILL wont show up!!!! I REFUSE to go to bed untill i find this picture.

I've seen that picture a lot of times and I still don't get the joke.

Thanks Mindless_moder, i was going crazy for a moment

I think its funny cuz it looks like hes doing a nazi breakdance. I mean, just look at their baggy pants, their boots, their pwnage helmets, and the break dance :D

Ever heard the song "cant touch this?" watch the video and you will get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back