Oh...my...God, Headcrabs are REAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we need someone to shove that on their head and say theyre a zombie...

lukeowitz said:
heh.... somebodies a red dwarf fan... thats a great episode... :)
Ten bucks to who first gets down this reference;

"That's not a headcrab, it's the perfectly preserved remains of a quagaar warrior! They must have looked something like a roast chicken..."

lol,. speaking of things that look like their game counterpart's, does anyone remember where a specific thread got to, the one that had the actual pictures of the people who where used as reference to the characters in game.? if anyone knows where those images came from, a linky would be great :)

Hahahahahaha
I thought the same thing one night when my mom cooked us Cornish Hens (like a miniature chicken). My girlfriend walked in just as mom pulled them out of the oven and I said out loud

"OH MY GOD THEY ARE REAL, THE FREAKIN' HEADHUMPERS"

and proceeded to search madly for a crowbar like object.

Luckily my GF watches me play all the time and at least she got the joke.

*Grabs crowbar and homemade HEV suit*

I've been waiting fo this day since i played HL1

I am so making some garrys mod restraunt comics now.

alehm said:
Hate to rain on your comedy parade... but maybe headcrabs really do exist! :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.cfgoa.org/us/bulletin/#IS8945b

Fake, it's all a failed attempt to create hype for the upcoming game "Cold Fear" you can tell that the pic of the guy disecting one is photoshopped. If a new species such as that was really found it would be all over the place, it would be the first brain eating animal discovered.

beam said:
Fake, it's all a failed attempt to create hype for the upcoming game "Cold Fear" you can tell that the pic of the guy disecting one is photoshopped. If a new species such as that was really found it would be all over the place, it would be the first brain eating animal discovered.

I suppose the browser change to the Cold Fear game wasn't enough to point that out ;) :D :cheers:

beam said:
None the less, the picture of the human face and the tentacle thingy coming out of the mouth is veeeeery disturbing.

very fake u mean^^ I can spot stuff like that a mile away i'm a graphc designer w00t

MarcoPollo said:
very fake u mean^^ I can spot stuff like that a mile away i'm a graphc designer w00t
No, I meant disturbing. Creeps me out.

WELL PEOPLE!!! it is confirmed, and this is indeed a real headcrab!!!!!

i have seen a real headcrab in my trash can that was outside but it was real little ones probably newborns but i immediately burned it with a whole thing of lighter fluid and i have never seen the mom but i know that was real with my own eyes

And to tell some bullshit story, of all things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back