Old, longtime banned members

edit: dekstar, he wasn't that great... remember how he came back for a few months long after he initially left, then left again?
Yus. Still though.
And yeah Badger I miss too. Remember OP4'ing with him and completely owning him constantly. He sucked so hard at that game.

He hasn't talked to me in like 6 months :eek:

Yeah, I think he may have dropped his steam account since I couldn't find any name that I didn't recognize from other people I'd befriended or one that he uses. Damn shame, we used to be pretty close as far as "over the internet" goes.

Not a banned member, but anyone remember Pai Mei from Rumours & Speculation? I think he became an engineer or something.
I remember him well, because the Combine-on-Xen arguments he involved himself in were the whole reason I signed up. Angry Lawyer was a frequent participator too.

Was Ikerous the one who wanted to elope with his girlfriend and get married or something? And she had a separate account for a while and kept insisting she wasn't him? That was a hoax, right? People with contact please confirm, it's always bugged me a bit.

When I talked to him he said he was still happily married.

Was Ikerous the one who wanted to elope with his girlfriend and get married or something? And she had a separate account for a while and kept insisting she wasn't him? That was a hoax, right? People with contact please confirm, it's always bugged me a bit.

I thought that was somebody else. Cherry and what's his face.

Shasta was actually pretty okay. He knew a reasonable amount, and posted well. Unfortunately, he had a tendency to be a giant cunt on his off days.

I miss, um, Danimal. And um Sloth? And also toaster-chan.

Shasta was actually pretty okay. He knew a reasonable amount, and posted well. Unfortunately, he had a tendency to be a giant cunt on his off days.

I miss, um, Danimal. And um Sloth? And also toaster-chan.

I was talking to Sloth today and yesterday on MSN. He still posts on the forums I think :eek:

Yeah... what happened to danimal.

He's on my MSN right now, but I don't see him post.

Shasta gets banned every couple of months under a new name.
I thought he was somehow banned permanently without the ability to log on as a new member. For a while though, there was a member called Stewie (named after the family guy character) who sounded exactly like Shasta/Stucco.

Yep, f**k off pirate. I hope your IP gets forwarded to the proper authorities.

LOL. I miss that guy.

I really do believe that HL2.net was more interesting with intelligent trolls like Shasta. It's not enough to be just a troll, one has to be over-zealous, with obnoxious, large fonts bolded, underlined, and capitalized, witty, forthright and to the point and be completely intolerant of other people's opinions. This was all what made Shasta so funny. (I'm a bit of a masochist too, I made pointless posts just to get a lol from Shasta)

BTW, I was flamed by Stucco (Shasta?) my very first post. Ah, the memories. :3

What a silly billy! Perhaps a helpful admin can help him out.

See... now if everybody who was being thought about returned here to say that, then the forum would be enriched!

Goddamnit I was about to tell everyone how you are on Steam like 24/7. Sloth hangs on MSN quite a bit, so does, hmmm, AJRimmer, and the other GM, Smoke.

I see Angry Lawyer in Magazines and shit now! He was mentioned in PCPP like a month back, for that ZM mod he did.

I was pwned by Riomhaire my first post.

Shasta and Stucco were cool

Also, whatever happened to that guy named Munro?
He hardly ever posts anymore.

I was pwned by Riomhaire my first post.

Shasta and Stucco were cool
*Searches posts*

lol. That was during my green phase. Bit assholic of me there. Sorry about that. We're all friends now, right? :cheers:

Right? :cheese:

Right?

What about users that were banned but made a dramatic turn around? I seem to remember Gorgon being an epic forum troll for ages until he was allowed back with the name Gorg0n (or something), every post I've seen of his since has been nice.

wtf happened to Virustype? He just stopped posting since November from what I see.

Yeah, what was her name... I don't remember except I think it was some weird phrase with a smiley face at the end. I have no idea if she's actually Ikerous's wife or if he made it all up, neither one would surprise me. I miss Ikerous, he was one of our foremost forum potheads :(

DEATHMASTER I was wondering myself where VirusType had got to. Didn't he move or something and say he'd be without internet for a while?

DEATHMASTER I was wondering myself where VirusType had got to. Didn't he move or something and say he'd be without internet for a while?

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/member.php?u=41902

View conversations with me, zt, and Sheepo.

I forget the chick's name, but I used to talk to her on msn a bit. As far as I know, ikerous actually did marry her and they are still together.

Lemonking. He moved to Cali and stopped posting here iirc. Thank god I still have a pic of his mom.

lemonkingsmom.jpg

Feck that's creepy.

What about users that were banned but made a dramatic turn around? I seem to remember Gorgon being an epic forum troll for ages until he was allowed back with the name Gorg0n (or something), every post I've seen of his since has been nice.

I don't remember that. :eek:

Well, not really anyway. I was probably being too much of an asshole myself to notice.

Oh and for VirusType, you can see on his profile that his last activity was about 15 days ago. He's still lurking.

I forget the chick's name, but I used to talk to her on msn a bit. As far as I know, ikerous actually did marry her and they are still together.

Haha, no ****ing way.

I remember adding him to xfire, eventually deleted him for assholism.

Yeah he was insane.

Nat Turner, there's a guy who wasn't around a whole long time before getting banned, but he made a good impression.

Yeah, he still is. Though, there's a charm about him...

Back