Omg It's Freaking insane!

G

Ghoetic

Omg It's insane its gold and omg i love it. I dont know what to say. I have ben wating for this moment in like 1 year now.
I will be so god to take up your crowbar and smash the Headcrap to Xen. And Take a few cool shoots with a Italian Spas 12
And Blow the Freaking Zombies into blood splatter. And Shoot the hell outa Combine Freaks with my MP7. And Slougther the Combines with my Ant-Lions. The best part is Alyx Playtime :naughty:. The best time in my life will be 16th November 2004. Hope you all feel the love within me =).

hl015.jpg

one for the scrapbook!!!

After reading "Alyx Playtime" I really dont want to feel your love.

-Alix

Alix Mcdean said:
After reading "Alyx Playtime" I really dont want to feel your love.

-Alix

What? =). Did i say anything wrong? I just said that i goin to mode hl2 and F....... ops. ;) :eek: Nah joking with you :angel: .
When i mean love i ment Love for Half-life 2 omg. :eek:

Right, and now I will be forced to put a restraining order against you. XD

-Alix

Alix Mcdean said:
Right, and now I will be forced to put a restraining order against you. XD

-Alix
restraining order? uhhm what you mean?.

Sorry, in the US we have a little law, if we want we can put a order against someone to keep them away and unable to enter within 100 yards of you, if the person who is being restrained comes within 100 yards the person who put the order on can have the offender tossed in jail or fined.
Just a joke though what I said :D

-Alix

Alix Mcdean said:
Sorry, in the US we have a little law, if we want we can put a order against someone to keep them away and unable to enter within 100 yards of you, if the person who is being restrained comes within 100 yards the person who put the order on can have the offender tossed in jail or fined.
Just a joke though what I said :D

-Alix
Yeah man cool. Only if we could in sweden. =)
Then i would put a order aginst all the techers in shool lol =P

Ghoetic said:
Yeah man cool. Only if we could in sweden. =)
Then i would put a order aginst all the techers in shool lol =P

Man kan göra det här också...
You must have good reason for it, though.
Edit: Heh, just imagine what would happen if all of HL2.net's forum members would meet somewhere. The reason "He spams" would not be uncommon.

Rofl.
*looks at his own restraining order*
"He pwned me n CS:S :("
*punches it*

-Alix

Back