Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

2zs8ygx.jpg

Special appearances by: My parrot and my brother's hand

Also I'm not fapping in this picture.

You seem nonplussed at the cake in front of you. You were already drunk, weren't you? GOOD MAN.

I will be getting new glasses soon so my reign of camwhoring might, just might, recommence then!

I was inspired to do this because of a facebook trend. Splice of me and Neo:
meneojpg.jpg

Very poorly done I know but I didn't want to waste much time with it as I just wanted to see the comparison.

I have to pretend to be Jay Leno, to date Krynn's mum

smum.jpg

Though the room had rotated on a central axis, and she was soon to see through my disguise.

smumhasgotitgoingon.jpg

Would have been funnier if you put lipstick on the dog.

You get more predicable with every post.

I have to pretend to be Jay Leno, to date Krynn's mum

Though the room had rotated on a central axis, and she was soon to see through my disguise.

Aha! Finally I get to see the dog you talked about.

You also get some shots of my "I haven't been in proper society for weeks" developing neck beard + neck fat combo.

Did someone say neckbeard?

17274_1295781667584_1021601243_3093.jpg

(Peach fuzz compared to before, I just shaved. :V)

Me in Berlin last summer.

6413_113000832591_699652591_2753882_1729826_n.jpg

I think my chin is more impressive than Veg's, but that's just my opinion.

The ravages of age have caught up with this once-statuesque picture of a man.

Also I'm kind of a fat f*ck now. Too many pizza rolls.

I hate this thread, it completely destroys and ruins my mental image i have of everyone.

I imagined Bad^Hat to be a huge Top Hat with ammo belts strapped around it, and with arms holding a grenade launcher. Dont even get me started with zombieturtle.

I hate this thread, it completely destroys and ruins my mental image i have of everyone.

I imagined Bad^Hat to be a huge Top Hat with ammo belts strapped around it, and with arms holding a grenade launcher. Dont even get me started with zombieturtle.

This. Darkside looks totally different from what I imagined.

What better medium to shoot an Emo Kid picture in? The costume was a hit though.

Back