Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

Me and Morgs on the recliner together

b9kWS.jpg

My brain told me that was real for a second, and I was like "wait, when did that happen?" it's so realistic.

Dang, did not even occur to me that it could have been shopped. Originals?

Unfortunately I deleted the original one of me. I had to perch my webcam on my second monitor and get as far away from it as possible to get as much of me in frame as I could. I was sitting on my chair with my legs over the arm rests. (my left arm is on the other arm rest, that's why it's raised). I had to guess where to hold my arm, and where to look. During the shop process, I had to change the angle of my upper body, and my right forearm. A lot of color correction had to be done too, since my room was lit way differently and it was a shitty webcam pic with awful white balance. I didn't spend that much time shopping, really. Half an hour I'd say.

You know if you wanted to sit on my knee for real you could have just asked.

Indoor flea markets are cool.
Endor flea markets

qZLvM.jpg

I'm unsure whether to post a new picture of me or not as it would involve furries.

I'm sure it's already somewhere else on the Internet.

**** no he doesn't. No I don't. NO!
Its ok Vegeta, he'll never be able to match your glorious chin.
here's me, I'm the one resembling a male
BHC, Thats a pretty sweet jacket you got on there, though I don't understand why you're standing like that. I also don't understand how you obtained that picture, clearly it was meant for those three chicks in the foreground.

BHC, Thats a pretty sweet jacket you got on there, though I don't understand why you're standing like that. I also don't understand how you obtained that picture, clearly it was meant for those three chicks in the foreground.

I have my way of obtaining things /creep

Two more photos from the furmeet.
The first is me and my friend Skippy with the Pinkie Pie plush she snagged (and almost wouldn't give back to its owner); the second is me with Art the husky and Ari the blue wolf (the cutest wolf ever. And the squeakiest wolf!).
Me, Skippy and Pinkie Pie!.jpg
Me with Art and Ari.jpg

I cut 5 months of hair off and shaved.

eat shit I a really tiredthis guys keyboard sucks this asshole upsatirs with his black guy are playijhg halo 4 and devil may cry F*CK YOU edition shit game and this is like a week ol pic die

not drunk

1NTHU

So I promised BadHat a picture of my new bass a while back, but my camera was brokened at the time, and still is... so here's a webcam shot of me practicing my fingering while it's not plugged in. BEST I CAN DO

snip

Orlando Bloom, is that you?

If you don't know which one I am by now, check the belts.

homeqv.jpg

By deduction of appearance, those chicks should be clinging to you.

Back