Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought this was a microphone.

YHbXTBp.jpg

mFJ9AlK.jpg

During my whale-watching adventure!

Only saw one blue whale (a bunch of times), but a whole heap of dolphins and flying fish, was fun.

Finally enough posts have been made to scroll from that ****ing eye.
I feel for you but holy shit it's freaky to be that close.

With it all... glistening.

Both the ladies there have bfs. The guy on the right (Sailesh) is just very lovable. Like a small teddy bear.

Well he's got his chin in that girls chest and his hand on her ass, so clearly somethings going on there.

Well he's got his chin in that girls chest and his hand on her ass, so clearly somethings going on there.
The hand on her hip is actually halfway through brushing his greasy paw off her. Or she's just trying too hard to look photogenic. I'm not sure.

Whereas Stylo? Stylo doesn't even need to try.

Stylo's probably having sex with all five of them right then in that very picture. Without even trying.

Sailesh is just so happy that he's finally going to have Stylo's child. He's off the pill and didn't tell anybody.

The far left girl is putting on a front of happiness but is disillusioned with the whole situation. It's old hat to her and she's about to take the plunge into depression and self-flagellation.

The chicka balancing precariously on Stylo's hairy peacock proudly displayed over his left shoulder (no, that's not a hairdo in the background, it's his splayed-fan genitalia. Think the neck dinosaur from Jurassic Park, but more semen.) is regal, content, and yet in a parallel subconscious state, completely disgusted with all of you.

The two dude's on the right are just bro's. Friendly bro's of auld lange syne. Who are harboring their own individual secret loves for each other. You can see it in the subtleties of their embrace. (Whilst engorged upon Stylo's mere presence)

And that crowd in the back? They're all one hobo-king, tied up in each others various juices and extensions. They are the strange one, lurking in the corner jacking it and watching while the central show goes down.

I'm going to go take a shower now. What the **** did I just write.

What the blue f*ck is going on?

Anyway, here's another photo. I think I came out really well in this one, like really well:

16354874.jpg

882207_340759366044927_1270918034_o.jpg

Me and my boyfriend. And an asshole photobombing us. (Cheers for that, Adcro)

I was in a good mood when I got up this morning. Photographic evidence of my face ensued.

baffrumsmaller.jpg

more'a dem tb bathroom shots. and someone didn't completely halfass clean the mirror this time.

mr2GQ9D.jpg

It really is. Found it at a thrift store for like $7. It's quality as ****.

That wall goes well with your hair colour.
How did you come across such a wall.

More like how did the wall come across you? I envy that wall.

Your hair is really messing with me in that image. Like, it looks really thin at some angles, but then you move and it's actually just the light sheening on it in a weird way or something. Like yeah.

Haircut in vegeta's near future.

Are you a bad enough dude to not get one?

Vegeta's mane must flow like glory.

Here's a picture of me being very irresponsible.

aF8GIuC.jpg

Is that an AMRA III screenshot? ****! Wait. What's that thing. Zoom + ENHANCE! A quad bike clipping into the tree? Wait that's a shopped photo. What ****ing thread am I in? Oh right.

^^^ My thought process.

Back