PICTURES (v. Sept 22, 2006)

Here's my picture.
Can't remember when I took it. I was either going to hear my brother play at club downtown or my friends band (The Envy Corps).

Anyway, in the pic I just got out of the shower so no gel in the hair or anything. But I bet you can't guess my age. :O

Somewhere between seventeen and 25 :p

EDIT: that's funny, you look rather like bvasgm

Wow, you're actually the only one in the pic not wearing make up. Seeing those two other dudes reminds me of the less joyful aspects of puberty.

You mean wearing lipstick and growing a goatee :LOL:, i missed of completely missed puberty lol :eek:

But we are mostly guys...
Plus CyberPitz would have us all beat with his "I <3 Cyberpitz" following. :cool:

Mostly guys who seem to have no problem with rating how hot a person is, and what sexual things they'd like to do with them.

Not me though.

But we are mostly guys...
Plus CyberPitz would have us all beat with his "I <3 Cyberpitz" following. :cool:

Pfft, I'd just win by sheer good looks....

Or my following. D:

Here's a picture of me and a couple of friends when we went paintballing last weekend. I'm the ridiculously sexy one, and/or the only one who knew the picture was being taken, and/or the one in the middle.

I was going to release a shirtless pic of myself, but I stopped. I mean, doing so would bring hl2.net to a standstill D:

I was going to release a shirtless pic of myself, but I stopped. I mean, doing so would bring hl2.net to a standstill D:
Yeah, trying to have buttsechs with our screen and all just wouldn't work. :p

i would've uploaded the unedited picture, but then I realized that if I did that, the forums would shut down due to sexy overload

I'm the one on the far right

Holy SHIT you have a funny shaped head.

Also, wtf is up with that girl on the left?

She smiles as if to say "I want smurfsechs"

I know i know, I couldnt be arsed to do it properly, plus, I have a bus to catch.

*humps picture*

hey good looking

Thank you very much, I have spend a lot of time trying to fix my dammed looks.
I was tired of looking like a piggy.
This is how I looked like this summer on vacation

The pic you like and this one is me now:

Do bear in mind that the skin looks a shitload whiter in the first because of the contrast and the fact the camera ws put on vivid, and it's bad. but even then you can still see I improved slightly.

Edit: plust he angle is better, for some reason when yoi take a picture from close your face looks puffier then it looks when you look at yourself in the mirror. It's probably because the camera looks trough one hole and doesn't have a stereoscpic vision like people do.

And as promised...

froggysmalllk6.jpg

EDIT: excuse the hygiene. I was camping.

you look nothing like what I expected (or the last picture) lawlz

Heh, no, we drove to a nearby lake for a swim and I caught the frog right next to the parking lot.

nothing fancy, justa pic of me i took on my phone...oh and terminator... your quite cute!

claireymy0.jpg

Fah. I'll post a recent picture soon don't you worry!!!

I look dog rough at the moment, having been playing badminton/having a pushup contest :|

Back when I was skinny and in College.

Attachments

• Ty Pic.jpg
    Ty Pic.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 282
Back