Portal 2 Officially Announced

Naph's wife after giving birth: "Honey, it's a beautiful baby boy!"

Naph: "Yeah?"

comick.jpg

wow i miss this site for 1 day and of all days it was a huge announcement

very cool news though

PORTAL 2!!!!!!!!!!! :imu::stare::smoking:

I am still calling a Orange Box 2.0 coming this December. Hopefully with Episode 3, Portal 2, and Counter Strike 2 .

There have been talks of a sequel to CS 2 longer then either Portal 2 and Episode 3...plus its been awhile and CS2 is one of their more popular multiplayer games and it has become really dated. Seeing as how Valve likes releasing games in bundles with the Half Life 1 bundle and Orange Box 2....I think this might be the news we can expect on the 11th.

Maybe Episode 3 will have characters and elements from the portal universe and Portal 2 will help bridge the events from Portal to the Half Life 2 episodes?? Anyone know when Portal was set...before or after the Black Mesa incident??

Co-op play has got to be the best frick'n news I've heard all day. Thank you Valve for including the best game feature that has yet to be coded.

You're great, willeh.
Can't wait for game, also I'm assuming Xmas until they define what the next "holiday season" is.

They said it's getting released "this holiday season" Does that mean next month? It's the Easter holidays next month.

Yes, i am the idiot because i'm the one typing in caps lock and swearing my ass off right?

Anyway, i don't know if you have noticed this (doubt you have, judging by your intelligence) but there is other people in the world then just Americans.

In my country, we have multiple "holiday seasons" and when it's winter in America it's actually summer here. So of course i am going to be confused about when the game is release, hence why i asked which holiday season.

What a moron.

Isn't it fairly obvious what i said? You quoted it.

In my country, we have multiple "holiday seasons" and when it's winter in America it's actually summer here. So of course i am going to be confused about when the game is release, hence why i asked which holiday season.

What a moron.

You do realise that Valve is an American company right? So they adhere to the American holiday structure. So by 'holiday season' they mean the area around fall.

Yeah, but still I see where the confusion comes from. I would like to take the time to apologise for the previous shitflinging ragepost anyways.

f*cker

An apology from Tollbooth?

Such a merit indeed.

hmm..Why not wait for the GDC to announce Portal 2?

(hopefully) to get people all hyped up and then announce EP3 right after (GDC) at the orgasm of the Portal 2 hype and have people screaming their arses off about how much they love Valve. :bounce:

Or, Gabe will just walk on the stage, say "thank you", and walk down.

hmm..Why not wait for the GDC to announce Portal 2?

Because that's not why valve is going to the GDC for.

The GDC isn't really for announcing games.

Valve are going there to interview new employees.

Because that's not why valve is going to the GDC for.

The GDC isn't really for announcing games.

Valve are going there to interview new employees.

Valve is going there to interview new employees.

First off the fact that you even go to IGN tells what a god damned idiot you are and second TBA 2010 is a placeholder holy SHIT are you that f*cking dense? Jesus christ.

Throwing around insults will get you nowhere in life. And also, when I checked that link a few weeks ago, it simply said "TBA" and now it says "TBA 2010."

Now.. what does that tell you?

Also, what's wrong with IGN?

(hopefully) to get people all hyped up and then announce EP3 right after (GDC) at the orgasm of the Portal 2 hype and have people screaming their arses off about how much they love Valve. :bounce:

Don't do this.

Let's hope that this isn't the only announcement. They haven't released any news on Episode 3 in ages and it's starting to get to me too.

F'ing finally Valve... .. . Now screw that Portal stuff and get to finishing episode 3!

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** YEAH!!!!!

Back