Portal 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
I just hope P2 is much longer than the original.

I absolutely LOVE abandoned/destroyed environments, especially when you have been in them before they were destroyed. Holy shit, this is gonna be good :D

I keep thinking about the connection between the games. We know that from what we saw in hl2 that sometimes when you teleport there is a time delay, as alex and freeman appeared a week after they teleported. Maybe glados has an experiment go wrong and the borealis doesn't teleport forward but back in time. Or seeing how P2 is set hundreds of years after hl2 maybe glados sees that humanity is failing and sends something in the borealis to help, and she wakes chell up to make that happen

Or seeing how P2 is set hundreds of years after hl2 maybe glados sees that humanity is failing and sends something in the borealis to help, and she wakes chell up to make that happen

Ok, why? GLaDOS doesn't care for humanity. In fact she's even more evil now, she's lost her morality cores.

Ok, why? GLaDOS doesn't care for humanity. In fact she's even more evil now, she's lost her morality cores.

Look in her eyes and say that. Those poor, soulless, purple eyes.

I dont know...she's obviously got a hidden agenda...maybe she'll turn out not to be the bad guy she appears to be right now

the borealis seems to be the only connection that we know about so far, so unless we get some new info somehow, which i dont think valve would leak, i guess we'll have to wait until ep3 comes out to see what exactly is on the ship thats so important

i just thought maybe someone else might think that the ship was somehow important to glados

Would you edit your post instead of posting 3 times in a row?;)

the orange cover is bettar! because the orange box is betar!

Aperture Science

Okay so I know that you guys think that aperturescience.com has already been solved, but something's been bugging me. Has anyone been keeping an eye on AS.COM to see if any edits have been made? Also, PHP files CAN be decompiled-ISH if they were made with a certain program. The underlined characters that were found on the first page, almost give a login, Drattmann and then h0nee. I've tried it, and nothing. Also, Doug Rattmann is what it's referring to, as you can clearly see on one of the files at http://booto.bur.st/portal/ which was listed before, but nobody seems interested in it.
I kinow I'm ranting, but where else should I post it? all those threads are locked.
Oh, one last note- If you logged in using Cave Johnson's credentials, and typed Play Portal, it would take you to a Youtube Video, but SURPRISE! It was removed by the user.

Back