Post a screenshot!

Yes, Hot Pursuit has car damage, quite a good bit too, just not as massive as Burnout's wrecks were. As Badhat said, it was all due to licensing issues. The damage level is a nice medium between Forza damage and Burnout damage though (IE - Your car can flip, glass shatters, bumpers fall off either all the way or half way).

Ridge, I figured out the wreck thing during my first real race. Slammed into a pickup in the oncoming lane, and then another Porsche hit me, sending my car 5 feet into the air and off a cliff. Took a screen of it, just wish there was a way to upload it off xbox and onto the NFS site (Like Forza has).

Try going to http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/autolog/ and signing in?

Aw EA accounts ftl.

Oh well, I'll sign up and hopefully all should be swell.

Huh, I registered, but the site claims I'm not permitted to log into Autolog.

Am I supposed to register my game too? (Can't find my NFS pass at the moment.)

Poker Night At The Inventory

celebritypoker201011231.jpg

What do you think of it, stemot?

My dad is big into Poker, was thinking about getting this for him...

Bought it as well yesterday. For a poker game it's fun, but only if you're into games really. The discussions between the four dudes is funny.

What do you think of it, stemot?

My dad is big into Poker, was thinking about getting this for him...

I'm not that into Poker TBH, I got this more for the interactions between the characters and it doesn't disappoint. Some of the dialogue is hilarious.

Just played a couple tournaments. I suck terribly, but the game is entertaining.

I've bluffed them so many times, they raise the stakes, and all they have is a Queen high in the end.

ed: So much bluffing, it's been winning me games in hard mode too. Also whenever I go 'All-in' it makes the Heavy's eyes funny as hell for a few seconds.

I've bluffed them so many times, they raise the stakes, and all they have is a Queen high in the end.

ed: So much bluffing, it's been winning me games in hard mode too. Also whenever I go 'All-in' it makes the Heavy's eyes funny as hell for a few seconds.

Screens please!

How's that DLC? Worth the money? Considering how short/linear the main game was :/

Dunno mate, only played the first mission, but so far it's had real cut scenes and proper voice work and I've heard reports it's 8 hours long. It appears to be the stuff that should have been included from the off, though I doubt we'll ever see the other 2 WWII missions that were cut :(.

Plus I hate 2K for making me pay through the nose to see the whole story.

EDIT: scratch that, I've hardly played anything and I'm already 57% done. Bullshit.

How much of this game takes place during winter? Or is that DLC only?

If you're talking about the vanilla Mafia 2 game, around the first 3rd of the game is Winter, the DLC has 1 missions set in winter then it skips ahead five years.

Hmm I'm tempted to pick it up and just free roam around during the winter (something I always wished for in GTA4). But the game seems very average.

I'm really down to either MoH, Mafia 2 or just not buying any games for a long time.

You can't actually free roam around in Mafia 2 unless you do it when your supposed to be on a mission. Also, I was wrong about this new DLC, the first mission is as epic as some of the Mafia 2 ones, then it basically turns into Jimmy's Vendetta again.

Replaying ME2, this time with the little save game hack that enables all recruitment missions from the get go. This gave me the opportunity to recruit my fav Legion first. Apparanty Bioware initially meant the game to be played this way, as every character has unique dialog for every mission.( Except in Horizen, where 3 companions does not have lines).

Here is nice little moment previously locked from the game:

legiontali.jpg

That's the guy who killed me, dying. He was likely holding the axe and it came loose from him in that funny way that instant he died.

I'm really down to either MoH, Mafia 2

Dude... thats not even a choice. MoH is garbage. Mafia 2, while nothing notable in the gameplay department, had a pretty good story, and fantastic atmosphere. MoH is terrible in all those regards.

I don't know how many times I have to tell Frosted that it's horrible on Steam chat before he'll just hurry up buy it anyway and then instantly regret it. :3

I have to say, I find it worrying that ambulance personnel play such violent games!:p

I don't know how many times I have to tell Frosted that it's horrible on Steam chat before he'll just hurry up buy it anyway and then instantly regret it. :3

Its the fact that everyone keeps telling me that it is horrible that has kept me from buying it. Some of the gameplay videos make it look pretty cool though. (read - Interactive movie type cool). Its probably a game I'd finish and sell in like a week though...

I have to say, I find it worrying that ambulance personnel play such violent games!:p

Patients can be god damn infuriating sometimes, gotta take that anger out somewhere. ;)

Its the fact that everyone keeps telling me that it is horrible that has kept me from buying it. Some of the gameplay videos make it look pretty cool though. (read - Interactive movie type cool). Its probably a game I'd finish and sell in like a week though...

Patients can be god damn infuriating sometimes, gotta take that anger out somewhere. ;)

I will throw my hat into the "do not buy" pile. Seriously, there are FAR better shooters to spend your money on.

I really enjoyed Mafia 2. Thought it was a great experience and TBH couldn't really see why people who enjoyed the first Mafia hated the second due to it's amount of driving when the first game was 10X WORSE FOR IT! The game features a nice story with some decent characters but its completely linear unless you fork out for DLC. It's one of my favourite games of the year without a doubt.

Replayed S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky recently... I forgot how fun Limansk was at night (although this is after the firefights). A flare will constantly fire to light the area, and the lighting will change accordingly (you can see it above this guy's head).

Classic FPS: "Cover me while I reload"

Looks nice. Would love to play it if I had a rig that could.

Same, hopefully next year.

On another note, I am planning on posting some screens from my Bridge Commander playthrough tomorrow.

What's a good site to upload pics to that doesn't require you to register, but lets you upload in batches?

107360424-4.jpg

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/107360413-4.jpg/img]
[img]http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/107360398-4.jpg
107360382-4.jpg

107360368-4.jpg

Battlefield Vietnam! Nice. It surprises me that it is still played. Loved that game, especially with the Point of Existence mod.

Finally figured out how to get the pics off my PS3.

A lil GT5 for everyone.

Red%20Bull%20Hangar-7.jpg

Toscana.jpg

Toscana.jpg

Battlefield Vietnam! Nice. It surprises me that it is still played. Loved that game, especially with the Point of Existence mod.

Yeah, it's still pretty active.
A bit less than BF1942 but enough to keep it installed.

There's still one or two PoE servers still up too.

Back