Post a screenshot!

That would be fault of the weather mod I recently got, things in sunlight are like that, thing in the shade seem darker than usual (during early afternoon). I'm still trying to adjust the settings however.

Is there a giant tarantula on the right as well?

Always wished FO3/NV had mutant spiders.

acepilotf14_1326538768.jpg

I did it!
After 10ish hours, I think.

Nice, Ace!

I recently managed to get the Cherokee achievement in EU3, was no easy task leading the Cherokee nation through the entire campaign (westernizing it along the way) without getting swallowed by one of the colonial powers.

I should play the Paradox games more but they are soooo time-consuming.

My Cherokee playthrough of the grand campaign amounted to 24 hours I think.

Damn I wish I had time for real ARMA games. Just too much shit to do. Why did I have to get a job? Why?!

The tanks rolling out looks so awesome. Do you know if those guys plan on playing Iron Front?

Those are BMP3s and BMDs yo.

I wouldn't doubt that a good amount of them get Iron Front when it comes out.

Lol yeah, I took a steam screenshot then decided I couldn't be bothered uploading it, so I just took one in-game.

QiaYd.jpg

TFmfM.jpg

wSbBy.jpg

That night mission was one of the best arma missions I've played in a while. Not just the mission itself, but the organization was great.

That's enemy. Can't you ****ing tell the difference in camo? You wouldn't last ten seconds on the ground kid, stick to the air.

I know the jets look funny, but I was coming out of a barrel roll
sQgEf.jpg

3NIdu.jpg

e0FFR.jpg

XJ9eu.jpg

Wow morgs, me and you are almost exactly at the same spot, I'm like 2 missions ahead of you. I'm on Tarnis. I'm a Jedi Sentinel level 19 now.

19 Guardian now. Although my leveling has slowed dramatically since I got my ship :V

It's so awesome having your ship. The space missions are kinda cool, but I never do them because the ground missions are way better!

How do you do barrel rolls n shit? I kinda skipped past the codex tutorial things. (also yes I'm aware I can just look it up in game in my codex, but I'm not in the game right now!)

It's so awesome having your ship. The space missions are kinda cool, but I never do them because the ground missions are way better!

How do you do barrel rolls n shit? I kinda skipped past the codex tutorial things. (also yes I'm aware I can just look it up in game in my codex, but I'm not in the game right now!)

Press space bar. I find it doesn't really help dodge cannon fire though.

HNAtV.jpg

nyKFv.jpg

eiJhe.jpg

059AL.jpg

Who had the rebel model? I don't remember seeing it.

That's because it was you, silly goose :p

Here's a shot of you entranced by Thomas the Tank Engine

HMzh3.jpg

moustaches.jpg

Not a massive fan of the game from what I experienced in the demo so far. It does however score big points for having superior moustaches available to the PC.

moustaches.jpg

Not a massive fan of the game from what I experienced in the demo so far. It does however score big points for having superior moustaches available to the PC.
lol f*Cking casual pc gamers thinking they get ANYTHING the ps3 version gets them too deal with it yo ugoddamn casual

tan JC Denton fails to save the island of Farcry Island in the west indies, outrage erupts over terrorist practices running rampant in the region with no word from the government on any sort of measures to be taken against the emerging threat

dZbD

That symbol in the Amalur screenshot reminds me of the Dead Space marker symbol.

lol f*Cking casual pc gamers thinking they get ANYTHING the ps3 version gets them too deal with it yo ugoddamn casual]

PC = Player Character, numpty.

As in that moustache is superior to the moustaches available to the player character in many other games. It is disapointing that so few allow one to have a large handlebar moustache.

lol. My bad. I wish they'd have given voices to the character. That mustache combined with a super gentleman voice would have made the game perfect. Have him throw roses at defeated enemies and fdhyjmuh. I'd play it forever.

Back