Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

Just downloaded a new pack of about 150 wallpapers.. Not very many good ones, but I thought this was best. It's from the games folder, any guesses? heh

41425977km5.jpg

I'm guessing you erased everything around the girl and words? You can still see a little bit of a mess around her head, other then that - hawt.

Where's somewhere that can host 1920x1200 pixel images? I want to post a few screenshot of my desktop but Imageshack and Photobucket keep ****ing it up.

Where's somewhere that can host 1920x1200 pixel images? I want to post a few screenshot of my desktop but Imageshack and Photobucket keep ****ing it up.

How is imageshack.us screwing up? You are using .us, right?

There's an option within Photobucket to set it so it only resizes images if it goes OVER 1mb, and not the default pixel width and length.

Dunno what's wrong with what you're doing Ennui, but Image Shack never resizes my images.

huegdt2.jpg

That probably took the guy a whole 10 minutes to make. I bet he didnt even model the door, he probably got it off turbosquid.

Model? That is so not a 3d rendering. Just a basic 3 point perspective drawing.

edit: Actually, looking at the reflections, maybe not.

It most certainly is 3D. They photoshopped the lines onto a render of a shitty door model with raytraced reflections on a white phong shader. Dont **** with me man, I know what I'm talking about.

Well it's a total waste of a 3d model.

I was trying to save it from giving 3d modeling a bad name.

You ****ed it up.

That's my point. By saying it wasn't 3d people would be like "oh good, I was about to say it's a real travesty that the ability to make 3d models as shitty as that is in the hands of such talentless hacks"

Dick, I'll mess with it more. Maybe Imageshack was just being a bitch the day I was trying to do this.

Pesmerga, could I have sauce on that hawt aviator chick?

This is not my current wallpaper but when you mentioned Pesh I was reminded that I found a pic that seems like one Pesh would post.

Warning contains almost nudity.
so0p6h.jpg

This is not my current wallpaper but when you mentioned Pesh I was reminded that I found a pic that seems like one Pesh would post.

Warning contains almost nudity.
so0p6h.jpg

Check out that Barratt .50 cal, wowza!

IE and /b/, a deadly combination of fail.

Also why are your icons tiny as shit.

Except it's not my wallpaper.

Pesh would have that wallpaper. Like I said.

Yes I have either ABC2's or SBS's station close channels running during the night. I've been trying to get Media Center to crash horribly.

Desktop_WMC.jpg

bluedeskpk7.jpg

I know there are programs to create a desktop slide show thing, like it cycles every so often and such. Anyone have a link to a good one?

I had one before. It used vista's sidebar. Do a search for it on here, im sure you'll find it.

Back