Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

I know there are programs to create a desktop slide show thing, like it cycles every so often and such. Anyone have a link to a good one?

I use a program called Auotomatic Wallpaper Changer. Find it on Softpedia.

uploadii9.jpg

Spoilers please. Last time I checked half naked women aren't safe for work.

Kami, you work at a restaurant. Do you browse HL2net on the order computer or something?

Kami dosnt like real half naked women. It doesnt matter if hes at home or at work, if its not a half/fully naked anime chick he doesnt want to see it.

I think this is the first time I've ever had a video game wallpaper, or even a wallpaper with people on it. And also, I think its the first time I've actually taken the screenshot before my bi-weekly desktop cleanup. So enjoy!

Untitled-1-28.jpg

My latest and greatest idea: A desktop image thats a task list! Look at Krynnnnn Gettin organizzzzzzzed.

desktop-1.jpg

I use to do that all time at the end of college when all my work had to be complete and sent off. It was pretty usefull. I have a whiteboard now where I stick up timeframes and lists, but I'm sure a desktop background will have to be made at some point.

I'm in love with some of Aaron Turner's new ISIS album designs;

desktop_1.jpg

If she were real, she'd be black. That ass is huuuuge. Also she would be a android, with that steel cable as a spine.

You don't need to be black to have an ass like that. Either way I would voluntarily suffocate myself in it.

Yes you do. Either that or a fat white bitch who works in a cubicle and is miserable with her entire and is ugly.

Also, android skin is perforated, so you cant suffocate in that ass.

Go to high bandwidth>MVI>click the darkened square in the lower left side of the album, it's the first one.

http://www***sh.com/

You know you're gay when you're more interested in hidden files than a young woman in her underwear.

@ ZT - It's ok, I was more interested in the files too, that bitch looks like she's got diseases.

Although you did say I wasn't cool.

Well fine, **** you, you god damn dick sucker.

Try to be nice ffs, **** off then.

Back