Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

Is it just me or can you see right through its beak through its nostrils?

What if you tied a string through that?

Is it just me or can you see right through its beak through its nostrils?

What if you tied a string through that?
Dirty thoughts just entered my head. Never again.

On my old desktop until my laptop is fixed. Cleaned it up a lot.

JYGJ.jpg

Because it's a hilarious pic, especially if you keep this in mind. It makes me lol every time I see it.

Untitled-1-35.jpg

Its even better at full res and without photoshoped underwear. Tastefully shot artistic photos of hot naked bitches make the best desktop. SO much better than that anime/hentai crap you guys have.

Its even better at full res and without photoshoped underwear. Tastefully shot artistic photos of hot naked bitches make the best desktop. SO much better than that anime/hentai crap you guys have.

It's only right that I ask for le original.

[serious response] I don't find nude shots that interesting personally. Photos of women in various states of undress is much more interesting to look that. [/serious reponse]

Bah 2d>3d. You just can't handle the awesome.

..... Tastefully shot artistic photos of hot naked bitches make the best desktop....

Why then does your pic not have any of the aforementioned "tastefully hot naked bitches"? Sure I see the bitches ("tastefully hot" is debatable), but where is the nakedness (full or partial)?

how bout this, a very tasteful NSFW pic:

desktop2u.jpg

i know, i read that... but why even have a pic with shopped underwear? i mean, why not go the distance? unless of course Krynn has to or his parents would hassle him (this is assuming he is living with said parents)

edit: and i do know how to read. its just very selective

Okay, let's try this again..

Learn to put 2 and 2 together.

He put the underwear on so he could post it on hl2.net, you nonce.

Similar to how you hid your nudity with a spoiler tag.

"Hello Ben. Welcome back to the land of the living."

Chillun Pron.

Also, Limewire's great for getting individual songs.

Back