Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

Still trying to figure out how the girl in front is holding that big-ass scythe without severely dislocating her arm.

Still trying to figure out how the girl in front is holding that big-ass scythe without severely dislocating her arm.
That's a plausible maneuvering of the arms. I'm sure if you're swinging a big-ass scythe, you'd want your arms to be plenty flexible anyways. Cramps and dislocations suck.

I just learned with that Fence program that was mentioned last page, if you double click on an empty spot on your desktop it all disappears. Now I can put pictures/screenshots as my background and enjoy them properly :)

20040413.png

EDIT: Although I guess when you prtscr it still shows your icons :p

You should try posting your desktop instead, least you've forgotten how.

I just learned with that Fence program that was mentioned last page, if you double click on an empty spot on your desktop it all disappears. Now I can put pictures/screenshots as my background and enjoy them properly :)
Yeah, I totally freaked my missus out when she accidentally 'lost' all my icons. Think I managed to keep scowling and repeating 'what the **** have you done' for long enough that she started sweating... She was not impressed when I started laughing at her blind panic...

My updated desktop. Decided I would live a little dangerous with a picture as my background, rather than a gradient.

oY8D00D.jpg

Where is the desktop? All I see are the Computer, Programs, and Folders icons.

Edit: Oh, there it is. Didn't see it because it wasn't labeled. Spotted your taskbar too after a few minutes.

You said you're using a picture as a background, but what is it a picture of exactly? I don't see the label for it.

Don't hate. I bet it feels pretty good to have everything is in its proper structured place.

The spelling of Terraria, however...hmmm.

If you programmed it to tell you to jump off a bridge, is it assisted suicide?

If jumping off a bridge was programmed not to be a program would you still use a program to program your program?

Back