Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

I think it's a stool. An angry stool. With a tail.

desk6ja7.jpg

Whatdyareckon?

Personally not a real big fan of this kind of wallpaper...why bother havin it on there when ya can grab the real thing ay? :p Anywho whhhhhhadyathink?

mydesktoplolzv9.jpg

Had the movie for the week.
Zack has the best personality.

Doesn't anyone ever ask you why you have an icon titled 'gay' on your desktop? Kind of suspicious..

Anyways, just got a new space wallpaper, I think it's coolio. I'm so neat on my desktop!

13194994ma1.png

They just did D;
And because UT3 is in fact
Gay.

Who ever has played it would so happen to agree.

Hey, does you D2 Map hack work for battle.net? I'd love to make it easier rushing ppl for 4ge if you catch my drift.

They just did D;
Who ever has played it would so happen to agree.
Only fools buy games they don't like. There was in fact a demo that should've decided that for anyone with half a brain.
I in fact love the game.

Only fools buy games they don't like. There was in fact a demo that should've decided that for anyone with half a brain.
I in fact love the game.

I bought it cause I liked 2004, the Single Player is bad and harshly balanced.
Multi is alright but I can't bring myself to play it anymore after hours of frustration with it.

Hey, does you D2 Map hack work for battle.net? I'd love to make it easier rushing ppl for 4ge if you catch my drift.

Yes, why wouldn't it? :p
And I laugh at your attempts at 4ge without a mh.

Search for Easy Load.

I changed the name so my dumb arse brother doesn't go looking for it on the internet and ends up downloading a virus or getting banned by abusing the settings. And I was listening to Pink Floyd at the time, first name that sprung into mind :p

I didn't expect much from the single player, it's all about the multi; that being said it was alright in accordance to expectations, don't know what you mean about the balance though I've only played through once.
And frustration with what? Aside from a lackluster browser I find it awesome. Don't know how well you kept up with the news but it was definitely said it was going to be much less like 2004 and more toward 99' (which I say they got 80% of).

Yes, why wouldn't it? :p
And I laugh at your attempts at 4ge without a mh.

Atleast it's made easier my teleporting Sorceress. Now it'll be all that much easier.

oh god!! what... what's happening to me?!?! my... my-BRAIN!!! IT'S, IT'S THROBBING UNCONTROLLABLY!!! OH GOD MAKE IT STOP!! OH GOD HELP!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome wallpaper. ;)

Wasn't it Krynn who complained when I had a flashy colour avatar? Jeez. Hypocrite.

Back