Push it to the Limit...

Warped

Reaction score
....past the point of no return....is where Iran is headed that is! How much longer do you think this game will go on for??

t1home.iran.missile.two.gi.jpg

(CNN) -- Iran tested a missile-launching system and several types of short- and medium-range missiles Sunday, the state-run Press TV said.

Earlier, the country's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps had said it would stage missile exercises beginning Sunday to promote the armed forces' defense capabilities.

The tests, which are expected to last until Monday, are code-named "Payghambar-e Azam 4" or "The Great Prophet 4," Press TV said.

The missiles, fired at targets around the country Sunday, included the Fateh-110, a short-range ground-to-ground missile, and Tondar-69, a short-range naval missile, the station said. Several models of medium-range Shahab missiles were tested at night, Press TV reported. Video Watch Iranian missile tests »

The final stage of the tests will be held Monday morning, when Iran plans to test the long-range Shahab missile, the station said.

In May, Iran said it tested a surface-to-surface missile that is capable of reaching parts of Europe.

At the time, a White House official said actions in Iran were noteworthy.

"Of course, this is just a test, and obviously there is much work to be done before it can be built and deployed. But I see it as a significant step forward in terms of Iran's capacity to deliver weapons," said Gary Samore, special assistant to the president on nonproliferation.

The latest test follows Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's disclosure Friday that Iran was building a second uranium enrichment facility.

The United States and Israel believe that Iran is seeking nuclear weapons under the guise of a civilian nuclear energy program.

So do you think these actions by Iran will continue to escalate or is this just a way for Iran to puff its chest and prove something to the world??

Eh the pic isn't photoshopped this time.

Iran's a bully, and all we have to do is ignore them and everything will go away
in a haze of nuclear fire

I was hoping this thread was going to be about time travel, or at least mullets.

U.S.A INVADE NAO!

But seriously, lets just bomb these noobs back to the stone age where they belong. The world fixed iraq, afghanastan is getting fixed right now, 2 down, 5 more islamic republics with terrorist governments to go.

U.S.A INVADE NAO!

But seriously, lets just bomb these noobs back to the stone age where they belong. The world fixed iraq, afghanastan is getting fixed right now, 2 down, 5 more islamic republics with terrorist governments to go.

How about we not just slaughter a bunch of innocents in the process. Idiots and their nuke everything philosophy.

Your expression "bomb them back to the stone age" says otherwise.

Actually I always think of that as bomber raids like blitzkrieg.

Actually I always think of that as bomber raids like blitzkrieg.

Which killed a shitload of civilians!

German way in war. The targets of the German aircraft were actually the rail lines and bridges. But lacking the ability to hit them with accuracy (only three or four Ju 87s saw action in Spain), a method of carpet bombing was chosen resulting in heavy civilian casualties.

And even with our accuracy, we still kill a shitload of civilians.

Your expression "bomb them back to the stone age" says otherwise.

Yes i said bomb them back to the stone age, i didn't say nuke them back to the stone age did i? are all bombs nukes are they?

The government should be bombed and taken out.

Yes i said bomb them back to the stone age, i didn't say nuke them back to the stone age did i? are all bombs nukes are they?

Oh for ****'s sake. Have you learned nothing of the past? Do you seriously think one can take out a country's entire set of political institutions, replace it with a new one of Westminster-meets-Montesquieu character (like the one found in the US) and expect everything to be perfect? Even though your intentions might be well intended (thought I doubt they are), you are extremely naïve and foolish if you think that the establishment of democracy, which took at least 400 years in Europe, can be done overnight. If you, however, intend not to implement democracy but rather **** everything up for the sake of it, you go from being naïve to being an idiot.

Oh for ****'s sake. Have you learned nothing of the past? Do you seriously think one can take out a country's entire set of political institutions, replace it with a new one of Westminster-meets-Montesquieu character (like the one found in the US) and expect everything to be perfect? Even though your intentions might be well intended (thought I doubt they are), you are extremely naïve and foolish if you think that the establishment of democracy, which took at least 400 years in Europe, can be done overnight. If you, however, intend not to implement democracy but rather **** everything up for the sake of it, you go from being naïve to being an idiot.

I didn't say anything about implementing democracy or anything. Iran already has a democracy (techinically it doesnt because the election was rigged"

What i am talking about is taking out the government and installing a new one either by holding elections or bringing in the opposition.

If the government is going to run a terror state, it should be taken out, and i think that most Iranians would agree.

Because todays bombs are smart enough to distinguish whose a politician and whose not, Yes? :dozey:

Stop posting, you're ****ing retarded.

Because todays bombs are smart enough to distinguish whose a politician and whose not, Yes? :dozey:

Obviously you are that stupid, you don't understand what i am getting at. "bomb the government" invade iran, round up government officials etc.

Seriously people these days.

xdrive, you know how we know you're an idiot? You think Afghanistan is being fixed. And yeah, we sure did a good job with Iraq, didnt we? I mean sure, we made more terrorists by invading and made the world less safe, but hey, at least we got them a shitty, corrupt democracy only eight years from when we started the war that was supposed to last less than a year. Lets to the same thing to every Middle Eastern country!

xdrive, you know how we know you're an idiot? You think Afghanistan is being fixed. And yeah, we sure did a good job with Iraq, didnt we? I mean sure, we made more terrorists by invading and made the world less safe, but hey, at least we got them a shitty, corrupt democracy only eight years from when we started the war that was supposed to last less than a year. Lets to the same thing to every Middle Eastern country!

What i mean by fixed is, the terrorist government has been pushed out. I was not refering to any of the current shit that is going on there with insurgents.

Stop trying to interperate what i say with assumptions, your getting what i am saying all wrong.

Obviously you are that stupid, you don't understand what i am getting at. "bomb the government" invade iran, round up government officials etc.

Seriously people these days.

under what authority? what reasons could possibly be given that wont make the nation responsible criminally liable for their actions? look, you're obviously naive and havent thought this through

Asinine-America-BOMB-THEIR-GOVERNMENT-INSTALL-NEW-ONE.jpg

I dont think xdrive fits in with the rest of the hl2.net community.

Asinine-America-BOMB-THEIR-GOVERNMENT-INSTALL-NEW-ONE.jpg

I dont think xdrive fits in with the rest of the hl2.net community.

My gunt is bigger then that.......

I don't fit in with the hl2.net community? It's more like i don't fit in with the american views of the hl2.net community.

My gunt is bigger then that.......

I don't fit in with the hl2.net community? It's more like i don't fit in with the american views of the hl2.net community.

? only 2 people on this page are american. and one of them posted after you did.

so, even though I'm canadian I have american views? lol the americans here will get a kick of me being accused of having "american views"

It's bad to bomb anyone at all.

It's like fighting a forest arsonist by burning a forest.

I never said bomb iran just for the hell of it.

well you havent provided any reasons so ..........now would be a good time to post your reasons for bombing iran ...bet it'll amount to nothing more than "for the hell of it"

Why do i constantly find myself replying to posts in this thread saying "i didn't say that"

If i didn't say it, don't say i said it lol. simple.

look obviously you can barely forulate a coherent answer much less understand that words can have charged meanings. something can easily be implied without actually saying

"all pastafarians should be killed out right"

the implication is that I hate pastafarians

really is reading between the lines a skill you havent aquired yet?

and dont use "lol" in the middle of a goddam sentence. this is what it sounds like:

"If i didn't say it, don't say i said it, hahahhahahahahaha. simple."

did you really laugh hysterically while writing that sentence?

A troll thats been here since March, now that's dedication.

Back