Push it to the Limit...

Yep. And i'll do what i dam well please.

...which obviously includes pulling "facts" out of the thin air.

btw you forgot to post your reasoning as to why Iran should be bombed "back to the stone age" ...which in itself is a war crime as you are strictly forbidden to target infrastructure that's deeemed necessary to sustaining life

btw you forgot to post your reasoning as to why Iran should be bombed "back to the stone age" ...which in itself is a war crime as you are strictly forbidden to target infrastructure that's deeemed necessary to sustaining life

He probably meant bomb them with aged stones.

aged stones?

026_rollingstones.jpg

FACT: aged stones produce brighter more noticable welts

Its almost completely useless trying to reason with that fellow. Have a look at his remarks in the G20 thread...or any other thread for that matter. I really hope he is just doing this for giggles...otherwise its just too scary to think about.

Oh and I fairly am sure Iran just wants to be taken seriously and so emphasizes this before the talks by launching a missile or two. North Korea does the same thing all the time when they want to be paid attention to. Sad little men in horrifically powerful positions. Still, this really does nothing for my belief that the mainstream media is just a tool of the fear-mongering multinational corporations (read: governments) in whose interest it is to lay the groundwork for a war with a country whose resources we could pillage once we invade. Man, history is depressing!!

My gunt is bigger then that.......

I don't fit in with the hl2.net community? It's more like i don't fit in with the american views of the hl2.net community.

Actually I would say it's very American to want to bomb the shit out of other countries, or turn them into glass craters.

? only 2 people on this page are american. and one of them posted after you did.

Why just the page, taken out of context from the whole thread? There's a lot of American posters in this thread.

I'm more afraid of Iran starting sh*t than North Korea, only because NK seems to be lacking the funding for full-scale war but Iran at least has some oil money. Sure both have scary missile tests and deep-seated hatred for Western countries, but--and I'm guessing here--Iran probably doesn't blow up half its GDP with each test.

Walk along the razor's edge
but don't look down, just keep your head and you'll be finished.

Thanks a lot Warped. That song is going to be in my head all night.

My gunt is bigger then that.......

I don't fit in with the hl2.net community? It's more like i don't fit in with the american views of the hl2.net community.

Holy shit you're dense. I'm hoping your just some 13-year-old with crazy right wing parents.

But who exactly are you suggesting pulverize Iran? I really don't see the Aussie government pulling off an an invasion any time soon, so ...

Its almost completely useless trying to reason with that fellow. Have a look at his remarks in the G20 thread...or any other thread for that matter. I really hope he is just doing this for giggles...otherwise its just too scary to think about.

Oh and I fairly am sure Iran just wants to be taken seriously and so emphasizes this before the talks by launching a missile or two. North Korea does the same thing all the time when they want to be paid attention to. Sad little men in horrifically powerful positions. Still, this really does nothing for my belief that the mainstream media is just a tool of the fear-mongering multinational corporations (read: governments) in whose interest it is to lay the groundwork for a war with a country whose resources we could pillage once we invade. Man, history is depressing!!

This may come as a shock to you but other people have different views to you. Are you ok? that must of been a big shock to you.

Just because someone doesnt agree with you, and doesn't have the same views as you, doesnt make them an idiot. It's funny that you mentioned that G20 thread. Not many people agreed with what you said, so does that make you an idiot because you have different views? no.

Holy shit you're dense. I'm hoping your just some 13-year-old with crazy right wing parents.

But who exactly are you suggesting pulverize Iran? I really don't see the Aussie government pulling off an an invasion any time soon, so ...

I never said someone should pulverize the whole of iran, which would mean killing civilians, i am talking about taking out the government. And i think the world should do it now, before shit gets out of hand with the nukes they are trying to build.

The australian defence force has been involved in numerous invasions/interventions in the last 20 years. The gulf war, East Timor, The solomon islands, afhganastan, iraq.

I'm more afraid of Iran starting sh*t than North Korea, only because NK seems to be lacking the funding for full-scale war but Iran at least has some oil money. Sure both have scary missile tests and deep-seated hatred for Western countries, but--and I'm guessing here--Iran probably doesn't blow up half its GDP with each test.

Walk along the razor's edge
but don't look down, just keep your head and you'll be finished.

Thanks a lot Warped. That song is going to be in my head all night.

its always stuck in my head ;(

I never said someone should pulverize the whole of iran, which would mean killing civilians, i am talking about taking out the government. And i think the world should do it now, before shit gets out of hand with the nukes they are trying to build.

The australian defence force has been involved in numerous invasions/interventions in the last 20 years. The gulf war, East Timor, The solomon islands, afhganastan, iraq.

I'm sure "bombing them back to the stone age" will be a really surgical process killing only the desired people.

I'm sure "bombing them back to the stone age" will be a really surgical process killing only the desired people.

Sigh, why does no one understand that i don't mean bomb them literally. What i mean by that is, take out the government.

Why are people so stupid, i am sick of explaining this. It's obvious we are unable to have a discussion on this topic, because people 1. don't understand the point you are getting at 2. You have people calling you an idiot because they don't agree with your views 3. we got other people saying "your a ****ing idiot **** **** **** **** **** **** i am unable to have a serious conversation and if you don't agree with me i'll just swear at you, i am 12 years old **** **** **** ****"

Sigh, why does no one understand that i don't mean bomb them literally. What i mean by that is, take out the government.

Why are people so stupid, i am sick of explaining this. It's obvious we are unable to have a discussion on this topic, because people 1. don't understand the point you are getting at 2. You have people calling you an idiot because they don't agree with your views 3. we got other people saying "your a ****ing idiot **** **** **** **** **** **** i am unable to have a serious conversation and if you don't agree with me i'll just swear at you, i am 12 years old **** **** **** ****"

Okay. You've clarified yourself then. That's fine. Don't get all upset over it. I have less of an issue with "take out the government" than I do "bomb them back to the stone age", though I still remain skeptical due to how much of a quagmire just waltzing through and taking out government officials, innocent and guilty would be.

I'm sure Israel will hit their key production plants for potential nuclear weapons, as they did previously with Iraq.

Ilan Ramon was one heck of a pilot.

Why are people so stupid, i am sick of explaining this.

Yup, it's so obvious we are all so ****ing stupid. My apologies sir that we ever got the crazy idea that you literally wanted to bomb them.

xdrive said:
But seriously, lets just bomb these noobs back to the stone age where they belong. The world fixed iraq, afghanastan is getting fixed right now, 2 down, 5 more islamic republics with terrorist governments to go.

2nk56wz.jpg

****ing L O L!

Entirely relevant to this thread as well.

I'm personally willing to do something to stop Iran's nuclear program, but it has to be done in a proper way. Just bombing shit and eliminating their entire government would be total disasters and wrong.

I don't think sanctions will work though, honestly.

I concur with the bomb them thing not because I think them a threat, but because I am bored.

Hey, at least I admit it. I watch the news for entertainment. Like all of you, I watch the news to see things get blown up and bodies strewn around. <3 George Carlin.

I concur with the bomb them thing not because I think them a threat, but because I am bored.

Hey, at least I admit it. I watch the news for entertainment. Like all of you, I watch the news to see things get blown up and bodies strewn around. <3 George Carlin.

Alright, **** it... I can't stand the anticipation anymore.

North Korea, commence bombardment of South Korea!

30cwt1g.jpg

2nk56wz.jpg

****ing L O L!

Entirely relevant to this thread as well.

I'm personally willing to do something to stop Iran's nuclear program, but it has to be done in a proper way. Just bombing shit and eliminating their entire government would be total disasters and wrong.

I don't think sanctions will work though, honestly.

you mean more sanctions:

"The first U.S. economic sanctions against Iran after the Iranian Revolution were in 1979"

30 years and still going strong

I'm sure Israel will hit their key production plants for potential nuclear weapons, as they did previously with Iraq.

maybe Israel will use their illegal nuclear weapons to strike iranian nuclear facilities. that would be extremly iranonic. oh the iranony!!!

you mean more sanctions:

"The first U.S. economic sanctions against Iran after the Iranian Revolution were in 1979"

30 years and still going strong

Yes, I mean more sanctions. I was going to add that to my post, saying how they have already been sanctioned for a long time, but I was too lazy.

i don't see why we don't bomb iran immediately...we could kill a ton of people, not to mention it's just fun to bomb stuff. i've been wrong with my political views in the pasts, peace doesn't work, pain and suffering is where it's at.

if i was in charge i'd bomb, iran, sweden, argentina, countries ending in stan, and canada (sry stern)

i don't see why we don't bomb iran immediately...we could kill a ton of people, not to mention it's just fun to bomb stuff. i've been wrong with my political views in the pasts, peace doesn't work, pain and suffering is where it's at.

if i was in charge i'd bomb, iran, sweden, argentina, countries ending in stan, and canada (sry stern)

I dont want to live in a world without sweden. bomb away!

Are you one of these people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp4iI59BfpQ

You are the best politician ever

Back