Rate the last food you eated

Just had sunday dinner. A giant yorkshire pudding and roast tatties. 10/10.

Builder's bar is actually pretty decent. But it isn't the best bar on the market. I'd have to say Big 100 (A cookie dough flavored, meal replacement bar) is pretty good and maybe even better than the Builder's Protein Bar.

I try not to get the ones with Sugar Alcohols, they are like a laxative if you eat too much, and they upset my stomach.

Snicker's protein and Nutrition bars are good. Have you tried those?

I do have Big 100. I got apple crisp and something else. The apple one was pretty good.

Right now I'm eating 4 servings of potatoes and cheese for massive energy. 7/10 (better when it wasn't reheated)

I try not to get the ones with Sugar Alcohols, they are like a laxative if you eat too much, and they upset my stomach.

Snicker's protein and Nutrition bars are good. Have you tried those?

I do have Big 100. I got apple crisp and something else. The apple one was pretty good.

Right now I'm eating 4 servings of potatoes and cheese for massive energy. 7/10 (better when it wasn't reheated)

Yeah, I think I've tried the Snicker's marathon bar or something like that on a hike once. it was pretty good.

Ever had Clif Bars?

Yeah, I've tried everything, so I can figure out which ones I like.

1/2lb Bean & Cheese Burrito from Taco Bell with Fire Sauce - 10/10...
Mmmmmmmmm.........

Tesco healthy eating roast beef meal.

Three ****ing slices of wafer thin beef. Six carrots, shredded cabbage and a dollop of mash covered in some watery shitty gravy. I had to add salt and butter to the mix to liven up the meal, it's a disgrace.

Blutack - 11/10. I actually did swallow some :(.

edit : 1000th post :).

spicy tuna pasta - 10/10
Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream - 20/10

toasted bagels w/strawberry 'Philadelphia' cream cheese

really good

Chocolate chip muffin - good/10

It's a ****ing muffin, how can it be bad?

uni dining hall pizza, philly cheesesteak, and corn on the cob - 6/10

Mom's Chili: 435897865432434987076543356789/10

uni dining hall pizza, philly cheesesteak, and corn on the cob - 6/10

A 6/10 for university food actually sounds pretty good. I mean, it's on the better half of the rating scale. Normally I'd rate the food at my uni as maybe a 4/10.

Anyways, last food I ate: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich - 7/10. There were some seeds or nuts or something in it which was a little weird but good.

KA's regurgitated toast - 10/10

Wow, amazing.

I know, you're fluids make it so much more better.

Do you have a fast metabolism, Dog--? I'll be back in a few hours for that toast.

Well thanks, pal. It's always nice to know that your vomited food slop has made someone happy.

The more fluids/solids the better, it's like marinade.

What good is this thread without pics.

2theNaan.jpg

That's what I ate, good stuff

Cheese and Ham sandwich - 5/10

Made by my own fair hand on nice wholemeal bread. Functional, practical, cheap. Not exactly michelin star stuff.

If that's how you spell michelin with regard to cuisine. Not like, the michelin man or anything.

Ham and Cheese sandwich - 10/5

Handed by my own fair maid on wholemeal nice bread. Cheap, practical, functional. Not exactly star michelin stuff.

If that's how michelin spells you with cuisine to regard. Not like, anything or the michelin man.

U R A LIIIIIAR! U R NOT EVEN ETING A CHAM AND HEESE SAMMICH BEEEATCH.

lol

Actually, I had the opportunity to, today. Wasn't hungry enough though and just settled for beans and potato salad.

chocolate filled pancakes - 7/10. At first they seemed ok but then they started tasting a bit too sweet and rich. I don't think I'll be able to eat the last little bit of pancake.
Edit: I think they've also triggered my IBS. Ah crap.

*BUMP*
Crispy bacon sammich (10/10) and Jaffa Cakes (jaffacake/10)
Sorry for double post, but it's not really my fault because someone could've posted after me!!

Bacon + fried tomatoes + toast w/ peanut butter

Yum/10

I just had like four oranges.

Mmm-mmmm.

Bumping the shit out of this. Please don't ban me, mods!

Chocolate chip shortbread Christmas cookies - 1,000/10. The nicest damn Christmas cookies EVER!!! They were from Asda, btw.

People should really start posting in this again. It's been way too long.

Let threads take their course. >.>

But, so I'm not spamming, I ate this:

dscf2228lv4.jpg

Over 9,000/10

Back