Rate the last food you eated

Only in Vegeta's house do ants organize into consolidated mounds.

For breakfast today(at 1 oclock... lol, damn schedule) I cooked some oatmeal in the microwave and then put it on the hot skillet with some sugar, salt and cinnamon.

Very good/10

Anybody know how to flavor Lentils well without adding many calories? I'm trying to eat healthier, and I like lentils but they are hard to flavor and I don't much care for the earthy taste they have.

Today, I eated a polish sausage and some meatballs, then had custard for desert.
Epic win.
Polish Sausage - 8/10
Meatballs - 7/10
Custard - 7/10 (i ated it on its own 'cus i had nothing else ;( )

Today, I eated a polish sausage and some meatballs, then had custard for desert.
Epic win.
Polish Sausage - 8/10
Meatballs - 7/10
Custard - 7/10 (i ated it on its own 'cus i had nothing else ;( )

What you just said is wrong on three levels.

Homemade chicken Kiev.

Nothin better than eatin something named after your home city.

bataka pawa (potatoes and some rice like lentils + raisins and other random spices)
8/10

about to add some lemon juice and then it will be 10/10

Also had a Dairy Queens Girl scout thin mint blizzard couple days ago - 9/10

I eated a piece of bubblegum and it was YUM/10

Before that I had a slice of pizza which was amazing/10.

A simple little turkey pastrami sandwich.

2oz of turkey pastrami(which tastes surprisingly just like real pastrami), 2 slices of whole wheat bread and 1 tablespoon of mayo. Would of added tomatoes and lettuce, but didn't feel like it and I don't think we have any fresh lettuce in the fridge.

8/10 - Very good! I love pastrami.

Burger King triple whopper combo- 8/10

My favorite fast food joint.

Also, fast food is my only vice when it comes to eating unhealthy. :(

I skip dinner, breakfast, and snacks though on days I eat out, so it evens itself.

Dear god man... I had one of those triple whoppers the other day, and that thing was super filling.

Dear god man... I had one of those triple whoppers the other day, and that thing was super filling.
delectable though, wasn't it? :D

Also, whatever happened to those Xbox 360 games BK used to sell for like $1 featuring the King? Does anyone here still own any of those games?

delectable though, wasn't it? :D

Also, whatever happened to those Xbox 360 games BK used to sell for like $1 featuring the King? Does anyone here still own any of those games?

It was kind of greasy, but it was oh so very delicious.

Had to avoid eating anything else for the day after that, considering that thing packed more than 1100 calories.

It was kind of greasy, but it was oh so very delicious.

Had to avoid eating anything else for the day after that, considering that thing packed more than 1100 calories.
Exactly my strategy for the day tbh. :>

Also, LOL @ cow-man eating a burger. Cannibal.

Exactly my strategy for the day tbh. :>

Also, LOL @ cow-man eating a burger. Cannibal.

Hell yeah man, cow is delicious food! If they were able to process it, cows would be nibbling themselves like crazy. In fact, I dispute any claim that wolves are the source of blame for killing cattle. It's other cattle man, just partaking in a delicious snack at the expense of their brethren. You'd do it too if you were stuck in such close quarters.

Anyways... holy shit at the triple whopper. I was close in my estimate of 1100 calories.

1230 Calories
82 grams fat (incl. 32 grams Saturated Fat)
52 grams carbs
71 grams protein
1590 mg sodium

Hell yeah man, cow is delicious food! If they were able to process it, cows would be nibbling themselves like crazy. In fact, I dispute any claim that wolves are the source of blame for killing cattle. It's other cattle man, just partaking in a delicious snack at the expense of their brethren. You'd do it too if you were stuck in such close quarters.

Anyways... holy shit at the triple whopper. I was close in my estimate of 1100 calories.
I guess the federal, "No Trans Fat" policy doesn't really help make fast food and healthier. :p

Canned Mac-n-Cheese 2/10

I don't know if I can finish it, bleh

Canned Mac&Cheese? I love boxed Mac&Cheese... even though it's really poor quality(developed a taste for it since I was a kid), but I wouldn't ever touch canned Mac&Cheese.

Ugh...

Just had my tea:
Main meal - Chicago Town pizza and curly fries (50/10)
Dessert - tiramisu ice cream (50/10)

Total score = 100/20

tunnocks caramel wafers - 1000000/10

If anyone can find a tastier biscuit, I will make a comic dedicated to you.

Froot Loops Straws - 9/10

These things are wierd, they are made of Froot Loops (the cereal), but in straw form, and when you drink milk with them, it tastes like Froot Loops milk.

I like them.

Farmer's Omlette (three eggs, hashbrowns, onions, green peppers, ham and american cheese) with a side of toast and more hashbrowns: holy jesus/10

And then one slice of left over cold pizza: 8/10

peanut butter and blackberry jam on toast - 10/10. Probably not the healthiest or the most filling thing I could have to eat before going to bed but it was damned delicious though!!!

Finally got to eat some breakfeast(been helping my sister move into her new apartment)... even though it's now noon.

Scrambled eggs with cheese, tomatoes, green peppers and onions. - 11/10...
Delicious, I kickass at making breakfeast.

Turkey Bacon - 10/10...
Healthier, less greasy... but it just doesn't taste like regular bacon but it's still delicious.

Orange juice with a shot of vodka - 9/10...
Great kickstart to my day.

Life Savers Fruit Flavoured Ice Cream
9.5/10
The lemon flavour could use a little work.

I made Potatoes Au Gratin last night. (Sliced potatoes in cheese sauce)

It was about 8/10.

Tesco microwave Chicken Tikka Massala - 7/10
maple and pecan danish - 20/10

Builders Protein Bar - It was actually not that bad. I woke up so hungry

Tomorrow morning though, I'm making scrambled eggs and toast... matter of fact that sounds good right NOW. For lunch.

Builders Protein Bar - It was actually not that bad. I woke up so hungry

Tomorrow morning though, I'm making scrambled eggs and toast... matter of fact that sounds good right NOW. For lunch.

Builder's bar is actually pretty decent. But it isn't the best bar on the market. I'd have to say Big 100 (A cookie dough flavored, meal replacement bar) is pretty good and maybe even better than the Builder's Protein Bar.

Chicken ramen noodles soaked in Tabasco hot-sauce: 10/10

Back