Rate the last food you eated

It's the cereal that is also a dessert!

2533696788_f8cb811e50_o.jpg

That M&S cereal is hands down the best cereal ever. Its more addictive than Crunchy Nut.

Just had a Tuna Salad Baguett from Greggs. Oh dear god they make such good food there, and its SOOOO cheap.

RIP Greggs ;(

There used to be loads in London and now there are very few.

Resist Phobie! Special K is like the original formula for Coca-Cola. If you get my drift.

Eat loads of chocolate and let it gestate in your stomach.

Home made lasagne (reheated) - 10/10. Not trying to be big-headed but I make such good lasagne! I actually made it yesterday which is why I had to reheat it. But reheating it in the microwave makes it soooooo tasty!

Store brand heat it up yourself at home cheese pizza.

7/10

It did the job it was designed to do.

I just ate some of 3 foot long icicle we got off the roof. I have a picture of it on my stepdad's cell. I'll upload it soonest.

By the way, watery/10.

That cereal looks like a combination of cigarette butts, small animal bones, and dog shit.

My own strange recipe of cut up halal cheese-filled sausages + a packet of supermarket yellow rice and vegetables + Nando's spicy sauce.

I call it "Arab Student Hell". And it's surprisingly good, I'd give it a 7/10.

Turkey Hot Dog - 0/10

It was warmed in the microwave, and I'm eating it on really hard bread, not hot dog bun. This sucks and tastes like arse.

My own strange recipe of cut up halal cheese-filled sausages + a packet of supermarket yellow rice and vegetables + Nando's spicy sauce.

I call it "Arab Student Hell". And it's surprisingly good, I'd give it a 7/10.

7/10 is not surprisingly good. 7/10 is surprisingly edible.

3 Junior Whoppers

9/10

Oh lawd quite filling for 3 bucks.

Big Mac- 10/10

Yes. yes yes yes. The Biggie Mac has survived many generations of artery clogging goodness, and it's grease runs free of bad taste when cooked right, and now it will serve to fatten me up from my skinny less-than-150-lbs. self.

I'm deathly ill! These things keep me alive! :D

Cup o' Ramen 6/10

The standard of student food. Nothing special, nothing bad.

NINE out of ten for a school pizza? WOT R U M8, POSH?

Or poor and you don't get fed well at home in which case I am terribly sorry.

Tiny little mandarin orange 10/10. Supernice.

Toast with butter and dutch 'hagel slag' - basically chocolate sprinkles on toast. yeah....awesome

9/10

my school pizzas are like pizza hut pizzas, but instead of cheese, they use cow sh*t. they dont know how to milk a cow

its pronounced 'hahel slaa', they dont pronounce 'g' but i like to say 'hahel SLAAAAG'

They actually have 2 different pizzas, 1 during normal meal hours which pretty much suck (6/10 at most). But this was the late night one, different style, much better.

My laptop - 3.5/10

Caused esophagal lacerations and is exceedingly difficult to type on through the walls of my stomach.

seafood platter at danny's in sydney - 9/10

Very nice and delicious.But very pricey.

An entire mushroom pizza, a bag of skittles, a breadstick, and three cokes 8/10

I'm still a little hungry.

Jimmy John's- 100001010010101/10

Oh my gaaaawd, I loooove Jimmy John's. It's so good! Quick and tasty are two of the best laws of food ever. :D:D:D:D

Also, I had soda and pop rocks from a gas station, just to see what would happen.

Nothing is happening.

Back