Rate the last food you eated

Quite simple actually.

The easiest recipe I can think of is Coca Powder, Sugar, and milk.

You get 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
1/3 cup of sugar.
4 cups of milk.

Mix them all in a saucepan on medium whilst constantly stirring. Then once it starts to steam, wait another minute or two, and take it off the heat and serve immediately.

Bloody fantastic.

Cheers, i gotta try that, thanks for the advice

vege cup noodles with capri sun fruit punch and pizza flavored gold fish while watching roseanne at 5 am. 10/10

My tea from last night - 0/10

Because someone else ate it. :(

Cheers, i gotta try that, thanks for the advice

Why you're welcome, sir! :D

Also, I just ate some Pistachios, and they were horrible.

5/10 because some were stale, some were burnt, some were decent.

Doube Decker Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwhich 8/10

Very good, but it doesn't last long enough to be worth the time investment. Nor is typing it out completely.

Bowl of crunchy cereal

Nothing special, but nice all the same 8/10

Try all new General Mills Crunchy Cereal! The kids love it! Their teeth love it! Their ears love it!

What flavor is it?

It's Crunchy Flavor!

You guys, the last thing I ate was an ENTIRE FREEZER PIZZA. An entire freezer pizza. I've never eaten an entire freezer pizza by myself before! I was drunk and it was 870 calories (I checked). And I was playing Left 4 Dead with Oliver so it was all around the best night ever. 10/10 old chums, 10/10.

870 calories? That's it? Wow. Lots of food for few calories!

Wolf Brand Chili... two servings... small can. in the mid 800's of calories... tastes like total shit. Texas of course!

Pizza 7/10

Cold and salty, but finally not maca-****ING-ronis

Well done, you have finally got off the macaronis, but unique councilling services are available should you get the urge to shove more of that crap in your mouth

Let me tell you about how rough those times are because I know because toaster-man complains all over the show she's all 'ow my tummy is hurty because I ate a ****ING FREEZER'.

The last thing I ate was the last Starburst Squirt from the packet that I left in my bottom drawer.

It was grape flavoured and I bit into it and it ruptured in my mouth, spilling its warm, gelatinous innards inside me.

Sexual points out of ten.

Alright, I haven't been here in months, and this thread is still here?

I miss the miscellaneous thread.

Anyway, on to the topic. I last ate a chicken patty at school lunch with cheese and lettuce.

-749340384seventythree53984.9001 out of anything.

steak bomb
6/10

coke
9/10

my own semen
10/10

Ugh. Why would you eat your school's chicken patty? I got one a few weeks ago that was pink.

Gluestick in art 1/10. Smelled like grape, was not grape.

Yeah man, it was a health food type thing though. It still tasted really good, though you have to take into consideration that I don't even eat meat so I don't know what "good" tastes like to begin with, AND I was drunk.

Let me tell you Pi, it is rough times when you wake up to having a chewed-up metal freezer in your intestines
Rough, rough times
Welcome to the Foot Wide Club.

You guys, the last thing I ate was an ENTIRE FREEZER PIZZA. An entire freezer pizza. I've never eaten an entire freezer pizza by myself before! I was drunk and it was 870 calories (I checked). And I was playing Left 4 Dead with Oliver so it was all around the best night ever. 10/10 old chums, 10/10.

Explains a lot. Specifically your terrible witch teabagging.

Yeah man, it was a health food type thing though. It still tasted really good, though you have to take into consideration that I don't even eat meat so I don't know what "good" tastes like to begin with, AND I was drunk.

Let me tell you Pi, it is rough times when you wake up to having a chewed-up metal freezer in your intestines
Rough, rough times

Even rougher on the way out.

I need to hit me up some L4D. I've missed ya, baby.*

*L4D, not dickface up there

I've got some fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, orange chicken, and szechwan beef from a chinese restaurant I'd never been to until today.

The food is bland and tasteless. 5/10, because it's not BAD, just without taste.

Hilarious, original, and clever.

Toast, no spreads or nuffin. 7/10, it had a satisfying crunch.

Honey Nut Cheerios - 8.5/10

They were a little oldish.

lucky charms knock-off brand- cereal/10

it filled me.

Back