Rate the last food you eated

A whole Totino's cheese pizza from the freezer - 10/10

Oh god my stomach is dying ****ing Jesus.

white chedder cheez-its too, ran out of carrot juice so i got me some sprite - 9/10 (i regret eating so many cheez-its often)

Spaghetti O's - 9/10

kickass as always. They're like miracle food.

Brownies from my friend's sister: 10/10
God damn best.

Maple and Pecan Crisp cereal - 9/10. Lots of tasty pecans om nom nom.

Chicken stir-fry. This was not so good, and it will be a long time before i eat another one.

Egg Salad Sandwich - 4/10

Only because I think I put way too much mayo in it when I made the egg salad.

Peice of warm baguette: 8/10. Delicious, but hard to enjoy when the string from my braces keeps burrowing into my cheek, it's effing painful. I can barely chew.

Creme Egg. 10/10. Creme eggs are so good, in fact they should be a religion. All hail the great gooey one!

Sorry, but I have to agree.

What does your bloodsugar level look like? :LOL:

Sweet chilli chicken pizza - 6/10. Nice at first but after a while the immensely sweet sauce gets too much. Only to be eaten in moderation. The chicken on it was nice, though. I think I'll stick to BBQ chicken pizza in future.

Pepperoni Pizza Hot Pocket - 10/10

Chocolate Santa - 3/10

Nasty, some genius decided to give it mint flavoring.

Sorry, but I have to agree.

What does your bloodsugar level look like? :LOL:

Actually i dont eat them very often, and i play a lot of sport, im not fat or beyond help with an eating disorder or anything:angel:

A handful of carrots - 7/10

Pretty delicious, but it's the only thing I've eaten today and I'm rather hungry. And in a couple hours that hunger is going to get much, much worse.

Spicy red lentil cuppa-soup - 9/10. Definitely spicy but very tasty. -1 because one packet doesn't make a lot. Still, cuppa-soup is an ingenious invention. It's like a gift from God!!!

Slice of some apple sponge crap and some custard - Wasn't bad but the custard was horrible.. 5/10

7/10

my girlfriend made it and is sitting right behind me

Some weird chocolate-coated strawberry and cornflake cake that I made - 3/10. Kind of didn't go to plan. For one thing it was supposed to be mint, not strawberry. Another thing the filling didn't go quite right. The recipe said 8oz icing sugar and 1-2tsp milk. I think that's way too much icing sugar and way too little milk! In fact the only thing that's actually nice about it is the cornflake base. Fortunately there's more of that than either of the other layers.
Needless to say I didn't finish eating it and will not eat any more of it. I'll leave it for the rest of the family.

Homemade Hot Cocoa I brewed up. - 10/10

It was honestly the best hot cocoa I've ever tasted, and I will, from now on, make it from scratch each time I want some.

Macaroni ****OFFMUTHA/10

nuthin speci-GODDAMIT I NEED MOAR REAL FOOD!!

/hungrycaps

Had some potroast tonight as well as some green bean casserole my dad's new wife made... we all ate at the table. That was very unusual and uncomfortable, but the food was pretty good. 9/10

Sounds good Shamrock, how do you make cocoa homemade?

Quite simple actually.

The easiest recipe I can think of is Cooca Powder, Sugar, and milk.

You get 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
1/3 cup of sugar.
4 cups of milk.

Mix them all in a saucepan on medium whilst constantly stirring. Then once it starts to steam, wait another minute or two, and take it off the heat and serve immediately.

Bloody fantastic.

Man, making chocolate milk with cocoa powder and sugar is a pretty intense chocolate drink that I often enjoy. Haven't had it hot, only cold. Have to blend it though using a blender of sorts because cold liquids and cocoa powder don't seem to mix well.

Far different flavor than something like nestle quik(which I haven't had in a decade) and ovaltine(the only kind my dad seems to buy).

Back