Rate the last food you eated

Tesco's Custard Filled Doughnuts - 7/10

Goddam, I'm gonna pay for it on the toilet tomorrow.

Mini-Wheats - 8/10

I love these things, but I always end up eating too many. I feel... heavy.

Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream 9/10

Okay, maybe it wasn't the last thing I ate, but it's still ****ing awesome.

3 soft tacos from Taco Bell.

With HOT sauce.

And now my favorite beverage, Baja Blast. Mmmm.

like 22 hrs ago but; 2 egg and cheese sandwiches - 9/10. I should've heated the bread on the pan too.

burrito bowl from chipotle.

****ing fantastic

What's a burrito bowl from chipotle? is it the burrito without the tortilla? Those chipotle tortillas are sooo soft and good, how can you not have them!?

good lord has everyone but me been to that place? I eat the mexican food my mom makes. Last time I had taco bell was on my way back from summer school (I had a pretty good routine there actually, though $2 for 2 'large' burritos is kinda steep).

Future White Cheddar Kraft Dinner - really? they have white cheddar KD now? ehhhh/10

3 soft tacos from Taco Bell.

With HOT sauce.

And now my favorite beverage, Baja Blast. Mmmm.

**** yeah Taco Bell. I always get the 79c quesadillas (like 5 of them) and slather them with FIRE sauce. mmmm.

Last food I ate:
Toast - 10/10

Future White Cheddar Kraft Dinner - oh wait, i can just make spaghetti in the rice cooker/10

My home-made lasagna - 20/10. F*** YEAH it was nice, even though there wasn't much tomato. My nickname when it comes to making pasta dishes: The Pasta Masta.

Spaghetti in Four Cheese Tomato Sauce - literally an explosion/10

Holy god damn mmmmmm. Shit, this is so good. Just thinking about it makes me grin. I can't go on. I need to finish it.

Lays Regular Chips - 9/10 wish it was sour cream and onion, but this suffices.

Spaghetti in Four Cheese Tomato Sauce - literally an explosion/10

Holy god damn mmmmmm. Shit, this is so good. Just thinking about it makes me grin. I can't go on. I need to finish it.

Four cheese TOMATO sauce? That sounds weird. :eek:

Starburst Juicy Gums - 6/10

Meh, I like the Squirts better. Which is to say the candy, not the resultant condition.

Pumpkin Pie Greater than all our nights together combined/10

Homemade Turkey Dinner - 10/10

My mom's an excellent cook.

Chocolate milk. 10/10 ****ing love the thing, a little guilty pleasure of mine.

Back