Rate the last food you eated

Wine, Sauvignon Blanc 2006

Question is, where is the wine from?

6 Weet-Bix with Sugar and Milk : 7/10 -> Food for the sake of having a good breakfast, mushy as all hell but edible at the best of times.

Seafood-stuffed fish fillets at Red Lobster -- 6 or 7/10

It was ok, but I kinda wish I had gotten Coconut Shrimp instead. The waitress asked if I wanted a kid's menu which was odd considering I'm 22 and kid's menus are usually for people 12 and under. I think I gave her a mean glare and then she apologized and I felt bad about it (I feel like I give a lot of grumpy mean glares nowadays...).

I'm going to eat some Java Chocolate Chunk ice cream to make up for this.

Yellowish puddle of something 4/10

I have no idea what that was. Too spicy though.

Vanilla Flavoured Up n' Go - 10/10

Products_UpnGoVanilla.jpg

Bacon + Egg Sandwich - 9.5/10

Bacons were crispy, egg was awesome, bread was white, fresh and thick. All it needed was a dash of brown sauce, but we has none :(

Milo malt with milk bar - 8/10

It would've gotten more points if I had another one.

Some pasta with a little bit of butter and salt. 9/10 EDIT: Oh yeah, and I had a little McCormick Salad Supreme seasoning on there too. Not too much though.

I'm surprised how ****ing delicious it tasted... with the supreme simplicity.

Tasted way better than pasta with a tomato sauce on it.

Nothing. So hungry/10

What are you spending your money on?

If you were here, I'd feed you. You might prefer going without compared to what we have here, though.

Corn Chips 3 / 10

I hate it when I eat too much of one thing when I'm stoned.

COTTON MOUTH.

7/10 for my cheese and onion McCoys.

7.5 because they were the real McCoys.

Donut 8/10

It sort of touched all the other donuts with their gross toppings, but it was still a damn good donut.

I am happy for you.

I had Chicken Cordon Bleu earlier.

7/10

It was more "meh" than I thought it would be.

Bliss milk chocolate meltaway. .5/10 I am un-responsive to chocolate now. It makes me emotionless and it makes my taste buds gag.

coco pops 9/10
tastes ok, but when youre finished you have chocolate milk left over!
so 5 extra points for that.

Bowl of ramen at the Japanese-Korean resturaunt tucked away in an indoor market in my home city that I only recently descovered.

10/10 **** me, its been far too long since I had some decent real ramen, ooooh baby I missed you bad...

I made a big quesadilla this morning and I'm only starting to get hungry 5 hours later.

8/10

I'm still perfecting the precise ratio of toppings.

Southern fried chicken salad pasta! (been nibbling at it all day)
I just decided to add bread to it and the sandwich form is a masterpiece of food.

sure, why not.

hm, let's see...

mcdonalds biggu macku- 5/10
I'm full but I feel gross. good trade off.

Ham and Cheese hot pocket: 2/10

****ing terrible. Im going to have to stick with meatball hotpockets only, because every other kind i have tried sucked hard.

Angry Whopper 10/10

My mouth was drooling for more and my penis was hard after eating this whopper. it was the best shit I had in a months time. its very spicy/tasty/sexy I wanted to bang it. nuff said go try one

angrywhopper.jpg

angry-whopper.jpg

Dude you've never had a good burger if you give a Whopper a 10/10.

Dude you've never had a good burger if you give a Whopper a 10/10.

I know, I hate eating fast food, I eat out like once a month at most and this time it hit the spot right on. also Krynn should try the Cheesburger hot Pockets, they're the best!

Taco Bell: 9/10

Chicken Burrito combo: chicken burrito, two soft tacos, large Mountain Dew for $4. Aw hell yeah.

How the hell are you people giving these ratings to chain fast food?

Taco Bell is lettuce and bread compared to the stuff that you get at the Mexican dive down the road from me, the place used to be a gas station!

Same goes for burgers! I challenge you to consider a Whopper or any chain burger to be a great burger when you've eaten at a place like Five Guys or the Twisted Root.

Back