Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gang Related - 8/10

Great performance from Tupac Shakur.

Warbie said:
Kung Fu Hustle - 11/10 :)
Old Boy - 7/10
Kung Fu Hustle was awesome, but only 7/10 for Oldboy?

Bah. Oldboy is clearly the better movie. Clawhammer ftw

Doom - 7.5/10

It contained loose references to hell, it had numerous monsters and scenes that were in Doom 3. It was funny at times but it had some questionable dialogue, fps sequence wasn't really necessary but it was ok. If they had of based it on the original material more, using teleportation and better space marine gear it would have score higher.

Sparta said:
Yup that was me. And i seriously recommend you get your hands on a copy. If you loved Yojimbo, you'll absolutely die for Toshiro Mifune in Seven Samurai.

*grins* I did finally. About a week ago. It was brilliant! I havent seen such a good movie in a long time :cheers:

Sin City - 8.5/10 (I gave it a 9.5 when I first saw it, but I think it loses its impact on subsequent viewings)

Warbie said:
Old Boy - 7/10
HOW DARE YOU!!!???!!!!

Edison 3/10

LL Cool J, Justin Timberlake, Morgan Freeman, and Kevin Spacey... a recipe for disaster.

Darkness -10/10
Horrible camera work / acting / story / etc.
:|

Star Wars Episode III-8.5

Lucas reedems himself, but the Anakin's descent into darkness could've been better played out and the romantic scenes were sometimes laughable.

I saw Saw II today. A tolerable, second-rate sequel with not much to add to the franchise, except more bloodshed and mystery. It was fairly enjoyable and the ending tied things up nicely. That's what I like about how they end both Saw movies. Sort of a recap of everything explaining it in a trailer-like montage. Expect a third.

NEEDLES /me cringes

8.2/10

Man, your computer sucks!

Batman Begins on DVD - 9/10. Katie Holmes wasn't the best choice for the role and the whole story moved at a very fast pace. Excellent movie though.

Hatari 9/10

I never much liked John Wayne but this was really good.

King Arthur

10/10

Thought it was F****** AMAZING !!!!!!! :E :bounce:

Starship Troopers

9/10

I simply like those sci-fi movies.

ComradeBadger said:
Zoolander 8/10

Very very funny:D

ahh what a classic film.

Batman Begins - 9/10

Blair Witch Project - 6/10....god damn that films scared me in some places. yes you never SEE anything, its all sound and psychological...and it works. the distant screams, shouts, tree falling etc etc...scared me ****less in the end in the house....**** me could i not sleep lol.

serenity 8/10 - really enjoyable, best cinema movie i've seen since batman begins

Ong Bak - 8/10

Apparently this is the greatest film to come from Thailand, (I think it was Thailand anyway....).

I'm all for the odd martial arts movie but this seriously blew me away in terms of action. All of the stunts were performed without the aid of computer generated images or wire-fu. And let me tell thee, there are some nifty moves in this one.

Not much on story, but who needs it when people are being kicked in the face. :)

Alone in the the dark.

-4/10

My eyes, my eyes ! !

Cormeh said:
Ong Bak - 8/10

Apparently this is the greatest film to come from Thailand, (I think it was Thailand anyway....).

I'm all for the odd martial arts movie but this seriously blew me away in terms of action. All of the stunts were performed without the aid of computer generated images or wire-fu. And let me tell thee, there are some nifty moves in this one.

Not much on story, but who needs it when people are being kicked in the face. :)
Yeah the action is the reason you watch this film. ****ing awesome fight scenes that totally blow away everything else.

The Pacifier :p 8/10

I enjoyed it, had its ammusing parts, but thats only beacuse im a Vin Diesel Fan :p

Thirteen - 7/10

The protagonist is way too bounded by the influence of her friend.

AntiAnto said:
Thirteen - 7/10

The protagonist is way too bounded by the influence of her friend.
:O

Well, at least you saw it. :)

Hitch

4/10

why I rented this... I don't know

edit: I'm gonna watch House of Wax tonight... how is it?

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory 9/10

Liked it better than the original, actually. Depp is a living God...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back