Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madagascar - 6/10

Some funny parts, but didn't quite live up to the likes of shrek.

Descent 7/10

This movie completely slipped under my radar. Other than its name I had absolutely no clue what it was about (which is the best way to watch a movie imo) Anyhoo - the misses rented it, we turned off the lights, got under the blankets, I was quite pleasantly suprised :)

I wouldn't say anything below 7 is bad. I just personally wouldn't bother with something that's mediocre. I reserve my cash for things that are worth it. I see no reason to settle for the middle ground.

uhm

Amityville Horror (the remake)

1/10

this film totaly sucks. It has a happy end, no one gets hurt and i felt 45 times asleep.

The Taming of the Shrew

5/10

I was forced to watch it in class and I give it this score only because I couldnt stop laughing at this one idiot. But my god it sucked.

lord of the rings the two towers on c4 \o/
10/10 for sheer awesomeness

oh i have but it was on on sunday on channel4 so hey why not \0/

The Silence of the Lambs 10/10
The Usual Suspects 10/10

Utvandrarna - 9/10
Nybyggarna - 9,5/10
xXx - 2/10

ace venturer: butt detective
1/10, just made that movie up but thought it was a funny title.

The Longest Yard - 2.5/10

I heard from friends that "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" is a great movie, anyone seen it yet?

Last One In said:
ace venturer: butt detective
1/10, just made that movie up but thought it was a funny title.

And you were wrong about it too

Primer - 10/10
Cool movie, very creative and I think original. Kept me thinking.
That, and it was made with 7,000$, that gives it a 8 atleast alone. Just proves you don't need to use over a million dollars to make a good looking film.

Fliko said:
Primer - 10/10
Cool movie, very creative and I think original. Kept me thinking.
That, and it was made with 7,000$, that gives it a 8 atleast alone. Just proves you don't need to use over a million dollars to make a good looking film.

That great movie on a budget thing reminds me of El Mariachi. An excellent film.

El Mariachi 9/10

Hazar said:
12 Monkeys - 8/10
One of the "extra" tidbits they mentioned on AMC (I believe) for that movie was that to research the role, Brad Pitt checked himself into a mental hospital. It then turned out to be a rather difficult problem getting them to let him go, they were confident that he really was nuts. :D

Are you sure? On the making of on the DVD you only see Pitt in a room with a trainer going over some tips on how to look mental.

I can't find any references to it online, but I'm confident thats what they said. Probably a 50/50 shot of it being true.
I did find this at IMDB though:
"Terry Gilliam was afraid that Brad Pitt wouldn't be able to pull off the nervous, rapid speech. He sent him to a speech coach but in the end he just took away Pitt's cigarettes, and Pitt played the part exactly as Gilliam wanted."

Oh, I rather like that movie. Gilliam's excellent.

house of flying daggers.
9.99/10
vary good film

Walk the Line - 9/10

Excellent performances by Joaquin & Reese, but it was too short :p

Doom

5/10

It was pretty damn gay. But, action scene's were okay.

Sparta said:
You officially suck at life.

Would I suck more if I told you that I thought Requiem For A Dream was the worst movie I've ever seen in my life?

I don't need you to tell me what I know and what I don't know about movies. I have other people to do that, including this guy http://imdb.com/name/nm0712057/ who, just last week, told me my latest short film was shot "brilliantly."

Glo-Boy said:
Would I suck more if I told you that I thought Requiem For A Dream was the worst movie I've ever seen in my life?

Surely you've seen worse?

It's one thing to dislike or even hate a movie. But I honestly think one's stretching it too far if "Requiem" qualifies as the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back