Votes: 8 19.0%
  • US East Coast

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • US West Coast

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Nigeria

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
Of course we would meet up like a year or two from now, if we actually do it. At which point I will be a long time and respected member.

Good luck.

why US..why not uk/europe..ill be headed there in june..

They were waiting until you left before organising it.

This is true, you would definitely get an infraction if you killed someone.

Of course this would depend on who - both in the case of the murderer and the victim. Punishments and commendations would be handed out accordingly.

I feel like most of hl2.net is probably in ridiculously bad shape. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Well you won't question the semi I bring with me containing barrels then.

Man this is gonna be the best rom-com ever.

No drugs? I'm out.

But seriously if anyone wants to meet up somewhere in the UK some time, or even in the US if I happen to be there, I'm up for it.

If Raz went on a shooting rampage, the best I could do is hide in a barrel, like the wily fish!

Also, I dont get why everyone thinks it'd be so weird. I mean sure, maybe some awkwardness initially as is normal with meeting someone for the first time, but that'd all go away once we're drunk/stoned off our asses.

No drugs? I'm out.

But seriously if anyone wants to meet up somewhere in the UK some time, or even in the US if I happen to be there, I'm up for it.

Seconded. I'd happily meet up in Manchester for a pint or ten. I once met Beerdude there and spent a good part of 2 hours trying to find China town.

There's only a handful of people on this site I'd even want to meet.

The farthest I'll go to meeting any of you is on the Minecraft server.

>Laser tag in the woods at night

hnnngggg

Good ol' Halflife2.net :)

Nice to see so many people still active on this lovely forum :D

safarizone.jpg

>Laser tag in the woods at night

hnnngggg

not gunna lie, I'd so play paintball or laser tag with everyone here. I think it'd be really fun. But thats not gunna happen

Ello Badger! How's your life going? I will in all probability inhabit London next year.

Good thanks! I'm still in London, looking at perhaps buying a house here next year. Recently started a new job, I'm now a trainee broker :) it's long hours but bloody good fun!

Hows things with you matey?

Where are you thinking of moving in London?

We will all go to sleep in our tents, and never wake up or be seen again.

the wolves are coming for us

Well, unless anyone is from the Midlands or South Yorkshire area of England, I doubt we'd cross paths.

In all seriousness the forum I used to Mod had meet-ups that were quite successful. Mainly 16+ with the youngers going home before the 18+ members hit the pubs and bars.

I never went because I hate people. Not really. But I still didn't go.

I don't know where I'd live but I am likely to be attending Goldsmiths College doing a Journalism MA, and have my eyes on a very nice flat some friends will be moving out of in Bow Road. I got an offer to do a fantastically prestigious course in New York City but I don't think I'd be able to pay for it, which is calling in the extreme. I declare a grudge on the entire United States. They will rue this day. If you got any tips on hip and happening (preferably Eastern) districts...or where to find $70,000.

What do you break in your brokerage?

Mortgages and forex.

Oh cool, Goldsmiths is good - yeah, Bow road - all of the east is about to go supernova rent-wise in the run up to the Olympics, so be careful. If you want somewhere cheap, go for Peckham (on the up), Dalston or Hackney.. Shoreditch and Hoxton are quite pricey now actually. I don't really go out East that often, I tend to stay around Brixton and Clapham, which I love very dearly.

I think this might be a scam guys, let's do it.

The meetup has to be Nigeria. No questions asked. See you guys there.

Yeah, I've heard good things about Hackney. For other areas I guess I'll have to see how the rent situation looks at the time that I know for sure I'm going to be there and when we're signing a rent agreement. I forgot about the bleedin' olympics, oh lawd. D:

Brixton is lovely but Clapham, well, I only know Clapham Junction, and I only know that on the train from Brighton, by the time it leaves Clapham, almost all the non-white people have gotten off.

Can we have the meetup in CB's new house? There has got to be plenty of ways out, though, since I don't trust any of you not to be a serial killer.

I honestly think it should be in Honolulu, Hawaii.

You all know you agree with me.

If you guys aren't going to go for NZ at least let's highjack a cruise ship or something.

I can just imagine Danimal and Avoidist flying down to go camping with Robbo and I. :p (They're the only Australians I know here by memory)

I can just imagine Danimal and Avoidist flying down to go camping with Robbo and I. :p (They're the only Australians I know here by memory)

And Sloth, though he's not the type of person that you would want to hang out with ;)

But...

I'd be happy to organize an Aussie meet-up, but camping doesn't sound like the right idea.

Edit: and you can't forget Jintor

But...

I'd be happy to organize an Aussie meet-up, but camping doesn't sound like the right idea.

Edit: and you can't forget Jintor

Surely a session at a LAN cafe would be best, that way we wouldn't have to talk to each other if we didn't get along... not that that would ever happen

If you guys aren't going to go for NZ at least let's highjack a cruise ship or something.

I think you're on to something here. We can sail the seven seas, picking up members as we go. Everyone's guaranteed a good time because of the... you know... the implication.

mmmman that guy looks like Haley Joel Osment.

Surely a session at a LAN cafe would be best, that way we wouldn't have to talk to each other if we didn't get along... not that that would ever happen

Has there ever been a Melbourne forumites meet up before? I actually would be keen to go if you guys are in.

Back