Remember me?

G

Gemma

I'm back b*tches, I was too busy having a life to remember this thing, but I'm back for now.

EDIT: forgot to say, I've sort of forgot how to use this thing so advice would be helpfull.

Possibly. Did you change your avatar by any chance?

EDIT: forgot to say, I've sort of forgot how to use this thing so advice would be helpfull.
Well you know how to make threads and edit posts, so I think you're all set.

But you're dead. I killed you. How is this possible?

Well you know how to make threads and edit posts, so I think you're all set.

Yeah, that's easy enough, but I can't figure out how to change my picture, or maybe I just can't do it on my iTouch. :S

aw yea, hl2.net's female user base is back up to 1 :D

I remember you being Irish. I also remember you being young and dumb like most of us were when we joined.

Anyways, WB Gemma

I'm back b*tches, I was too busy being in the kitchen to remember this thing, but I'm back for now.

EDIT: forgot to say, I've sort of forgot how to use this thing so advice would be helpfull. Also, sandwiches for everyone!

I see. I see.

We can't have more girls on here lest RJMC's horny level reach unbearable heights.

I remember you, welcome back. Nothing has really changed since you left though...

I remember you use those incredibly irritating backwards smileys that only girls born after 1995 use :)

I remember you use those incredibly irritating backwards smileys that only girls born after 1995 use :)
I know a girl born in the eighties who uses them. Maybe it's to stop smilies automatically going to -> :)

I don't know.

I remember being worried for your mental health after you started becoming more active in the steam-chat part of this community. You were way to young for such shenanigans, and I'm sure Willie messed up your mind real good during those formative months.

Anyways, Welcome back.

I know a girl born in the eighties who uses them. Maybe it's to stop smilies automatically going to -> :)

I don't know.

OEYVn.jpg

I'm older than that, and did I? Oh lord, how embarrassing. I can safely say that I have got more mature since then, I think so anyway. :)

I vaguely remember you, and a couple of words associated with you. If I remember them I'll let you know.

Who was that paint balling girl from years back?

Yeah I remember talking to her on MSN about it.

aw yea, hl2.net's female user base is back up to 1 :D
Er, I think you mean 3. You're forgetting me and Toaster. I know I don't post as much any more but I am still here.

Also Kaptain H and some kind of other "Kat." KiplingsKat or something. At any rate, Hokey's joke is officially crap'd.

They all post so infrequently that we can just lump them into 1 collective female member.

(in reply to thread title)
Yes.
That is all.

They all post so infrequently that we can just lump them into 1 collective female member.
LOL!

I have dated more women than I have spoken to online.
Take from that what you will.

Back