Russia entering arms race

VirusType2

Reaction score
From the frightening future dept.:
Russian President Vladimir Putin played on that theme in his annual state of the union speech earlier this week, referring to the United States, none-too-obliquely, as “Comrade Wolf,” and in the same breath, announcing what could soon become a new arms race on a scale not seen since the days of the cold war.

American military spending, said Putin, “is 25 times” that of Russia's. “In defense parlance, their house is their fortress, and good for them,” he went on, but “we have to build our home, our house, to be strong and safe—because we can see what is happening in the world. We can see it! As they say, Comrade Wolf knows whom to eat. He is eating and listening to no one. And it would seem he has no intention of listening.” Applause rang through the Kremlin. “Just where does all the rhetoric on the need to fight for human rights and democracy disappear to when it comes to the need to realize one’s own interests?” Putin asked. “It turns out that everything is permitted. There are no restrictions whatsoever.”

If you can portray the United States as a nation without scruples, of course, that makes it so much easier to rationalize your own instinct for tyranny, your own subservience to a military-industrial complex. As one analyst told The Moscow Times, “Russia wants to be another wolf.” So does China. So does … Iran.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12759539/site/newsweek/

It happens.

Damn America. Why do America build up so many arms and weapons of mass destruction? Who do they fear THAT much? I don't understand politics. :|

If we wanted to invade you Russia, we would have done it already.

This is just an excuse for the thieves world operated government to acquire more weaponry.

Damn America. Why do America build up so many arms and weapons of mass destruction? Who do they fear THAT much? I don't understand politics.

You're kidding, right? Most of our formiddable military force was developed during the course of the cold war. That's what was feared 'that' much, back then.

Since everything was declassified, it was even found out that the world was only a few minutes away from a nuclear war between united states and russia, and pilots were mobilized. Luckily, for the fate of all, that never happened. But it was a few minutes away from happening.

Wow that's really impartial news... "If you can portray the United States as a nation without scruples, of course, that makes it so much easier to rationalize your own instinct for tyranny"

Oh and by the end of the Cold War the US had about 2x as many nukes as the USSR. They really don't need them all anymore, but won't decomission any significant number.

This was the first on-line news I came across when doing a search for "wolf Russia" on google, since I actually heard about this on TV a few days ago. I used it because it had directly quoted the Russian president and it was the first hit I got when I used google, and these are the only reasons.

If you would like to find a different news source, by all means, do so. Post it here.

Raziaar said:
If we wanted to invade you Russia, we would have done it already.
That wasn't Putin's point, but well done on the neo-imperialist arrogance there.

On a semi-related note: If UN disputes were solved with fisticuffs, Putin would f*ck up almost all the countries. That is all.

el Chi said:
but well done on the neo-imperialist arrogance there.
I know lol, some of these Americans make me laugh.

You can't even quash the insurgency in Iraq, nor could you defeat North Vietnam. Even the taliban are still around causing trouble. Couldn't defeat North Korea, had to wimp out on a cease fire. Desert storm wasn't a victory because...err..Saddam was still in power rofl incredible.

Get a clue. Your country is a joke militarily. A paper tiger. How about actually defeating an enemy. Yanks are more excited with the concept of invading. Must be some cultural thing carried over from d-day. They get so hyped up with invading and forget to actually do anything useful....like winning. And it probably goes deeper than that. The redneck morons who join up to fight are doing it for reasons that won't help you win. Like a sporting team, a team of champions won't be a champion team.

Yeah it would have been a barrel-o-laughs if you'd invaded Russia, just a simple walkover hey?

Drop the neo-imperialist arrogance you dolt. It's just a joke.

el Chi said:
That wasn't Putin's point, but well done on the neo-imperialist arrogance there.

I guess you couldn't smell the joking sarcasm there.

And neither could you apparently.

You can't even quash the insurgency in Iraq, nor could you defeat North Vietnam. Even the taliban are still around causing trouble. Couldn't defeat North Korea, had to wimp out on a cease fire. Desert storm wasn't a victory because...err..Saddam was still in power rofl incredible.

Get a clue. Your country is a joke militarily. A paper tiger. How about actually defeating an enemy. Yanks are more excited with the concept of invading. Must be some cultural thing carried over from d-day. They get so hyped up with invading and forget to actually do anything useful....like winning. And it probably goes deeper than that. The redneck morons who join up to fight are doing it for reasons that won't help you win. Like a sporting team, a team of champions won't be a champion team.

Yeah it would have been a barrel-o-laughs if you'd invaded Russia, just a simple walkover hey?

First of all, you're an idiot... why? Because you think America has a paper tiger army. Let me explain some things to you here...

You can't even quash the insurgency in Iraq, nor could you defeat North Vietnam.

An army can never quash an insurgency. How are you going to do that? Civilians take up arms, and they blend in with the rest of the civilians. It's self perpetuating, and thus can never be fully squashed.

As far as North Korean... how was America supposed to win? Have you even read a history book about the Vietnam War? The only way America could have really 'won' the vietnam war, is if there wasn't such a huge amount of restrictions on the conflict. Our forces couldn't bomb certain strategic points, and couldn't do ALOT of things, which really screwed up the guys in vietnam. But apparently you didn't know this... if we had wanted to beat north korea, and completely crush them into the ground, we could have... but we didn't allow ourselves that goal.

A joke militarily? We have the strongest military in the world... I don't see how you can dispute this? A paper tiger? <laughs> I'm in no ways a warmonger, but our military is no paper tiger. We have real ferociousness, and if we had to use it, we could. All the situations we're in though, usually call for considerable amount of restraint and restrictions.

If we really wanted to win, and didn't care what anybody thought... it could be easily done in nearly all the conflicts we've lost, or struggled through. But it's the media and the world, who frowns upon doing that which is perfectly understandable... so while you are bitching about the acts united states is commiting in iraq and such, why do you also taunt us saying we have a paper army and that we couldn't 'win' any better? The rediculousness you spout is astounding.

As far as D-Day. What does that have to do with anything? It's got nothing to do with anything nowadays.

The redneck morons who join up to fight are doing it for reasons that won't help you win.

Redneck morons? <laughs> Okay i'm not going to even touch this one, since obviously you're hate-filled and just spouting bullshit. You people call anybody living in the south a Redneck. And if you knew any better, you'd know that to join the US army you have to have an education of a high school diploma or equivilent. A far cry from an uneducated 'redneck'

Drop the naive attitude, you classist ****.

Raziaar said:
An army can never quash an insurgency. How are you going to do that? Civilians take up arms, and they blend in with the rest of the civilians. It's self perpetuating, and thus can never be fully squashed.
Could always nuke the entire civilian population. But that's just mean.

Steve said:
Could always nuke the entire civilian population. But that's just mean.

Don't say things like that, people won't realize you're being sarcastic and start accusing you of being a fascist neo-imperialist warmonger/hatemonger right wing reactionary neoconservative.

As far as North Korean... how was America supposed to win? Have you even read a history book about the Vietnam War? The only way America could have really 'won' the vietnam war, is if there wasn't such a huge amount of restrictions on the conflict. Our forces couldn't bomb certain strategic points, and couldn't do ALOT of things, which really screwed up the guys in vietnam. But apparently you didn't know this... if we had wanted to beat north korea, and completely crush them into the ground, we could have... but we didn't allow ourselves that goal.

If we really wanted to win, and didn't care what anybody thought... it could be easily done in nearly all the conflicts we've lost, or struggled through. But it's the media and the world, who frowns upon doing that which is perfectly understandable... so while you are bitching about the acts united states is commiting in iraq and such, why do you also taunt us saying we have a paper army and that we couldn't 'win' any better? The rediculousness you spout is astounding.
Yeah, doesn't change the fact you lost in vietnam and couldn't defeat north korea. Why invade a land and then get cold feet and forget what it takes to dominate a country? You start feeling sorry for the civilians? What a joke. If you want to be imperialist you have to be ruthless.

If you want to invade and win you must be unforgiving. Look at world war 2. The americans firebombed Japanese cities, then topped it off with atomic weapons. That's the kind of attitude you need to win.

The greatest military in the world is worth jacksquat if it isn't backed up with the right mentality. That is why i call it a paper tiger. All hype, no guts. The current U.S mentality towards warfare has severe problems. It begs the question "If we can't win through tactics that try to appease the media at home maybe we just shouldn't invade in the first place?" Maybe...but the massive war industry of the u.s.a has to keep pumping. There needs to be a global enemy. Used to be Russia, now it's cloaked arabs in caves. Could be China tomorrow! So for some people who make war, winning is not the goal. War itself is the goal. Which to me offers some explanation of the lethargic, almost apathetic drive to actually win.

I'm glad you realise that. I'm not glad your dumbass leaders don't.

Mr-Fusion said:
Yeah, doesn't change the fact you lost in vietnam and couldn't defeat north korea. Why invade a land and then get cold feet and forget what it takes to dominate a country? You start feeling sorry for the civilians? What a joke. If you want to be imperialist you have to be ruthless.

Our goals of invading the countries we did, was not to dominate them, you moron. It was to help the southern aspects and to fight against communism. Even if they were misguided goals, it doesn't give us the right to walk all over the civilians completely in our quest to win. We didn't want to take over their countries. I'm going to repeat this several times in this post... quit being such an idiot.

If you want to invade and win you must be unforgiving. Look at world war 2. The americans firebombed Japanese cities, then topped it off with atomic weapons. That's the kind of attitude you need to win.

Wow... you're such an idiot. Firebombing of japanese cities, and atomic bombing? Without even getting into the atomic bomb aspect... lets talk a little about that firebombing.

Are you talking about how we were attacking military installations, and trying to cripple our enemies production of planes and other military components?

You make it sound like the USA was more evil than Japan during the war. How come you didn't touch on what Japan did to the chinese, and all the other people? Instead you use the USA as the epitomy of wicked crimes during WWII? I can see that you're just a troll, oh and just for tradition, an idiot too.

The greatest military in the world is worth jacksquat if it isn't backed up with the right mentality. That is why i call it a paper tiger. All hype, no guts. The current U.S mentality towards warfare has severe problems. It begs the question "If we can't win through tactics that try to appease the media at home maybe we just shouldn't invade in the first place?" Maybe...but the massive war industry of the u.s.a has to keep pumping. There needs to be a global enemy. Used to be Russia, now it's cloaked arabs in caves. Could be China tomorrow! So for some people who make war, winning is not the goal. War itself is the goal. Which to me offers some explanation of the lethargic, almost apathetic drive to actually win.

Okay... so, why do you bitch about what the USA does, the atrocities it commits, if you think we're not commiting enough? First you scream about what we've done, and now you're laughing at us because of the horrible things we don't have the 'guts' to do. Quit being an idiot, dude.

Going by your logic... we should be more ruthless and uncaring of what innocent casualties happen when we do so? That's what i get from your post.

Is that why you're upset, because we're not killing enough people?

Your logic and your behavior is so far withdrawn from any shred of decency, i'm just going to have to chalk you up to being a windbag only wishing to incite anger.

Sounds to me like you're just speaking utter bullshit, or you wish America was more tyrannical than we are now.

DeusExMachina said:
Don't say things like that, people won't realize you're being sarcastic and start accusing you of being a fascist neo-imperialist warmonger/hatemonger right wing reactionary neoconservative.

You say it like its a bad thing. :(

Mr-Fusion said:

they could win this war easily,its called Genocide.

Spicy Tuna said:
they could win this war easily,its called Genocide.

But apparently we're a weak and inferior army, since we're trying to avoid that. :upstare:

Raziaar said:
But apparently we're a weak and inferior army, since we're trying to avoid that. :upstare:

no, I am saying you cant do that cuz obviusly Mr.Fusion is doubting the U.S Millitary.what we should do is to publicy announce that we break our ties with Israel,after that,we should INVEST in russia since they have alota oil and then instead of using Petrol for our cars we use E85.:D

DeusExMachina said:
Russia and America should form an alliance and TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

no, we should just stay away from the middle-east

DeusExMachina said:
Russia and America should form an alliance and TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

I will fight to the death any American-Russian aliiance bent on world domination.

Wow. Lots of love from around the globe. They hate us for this, they hate us for that ... and these are our ALLIES!

I'd like to talk some more about Russia.

From the little bit of news I have seen concerning Russia, it seems they have had talks with a country the US deems terrorist. Russia said something like, "We do what we want"

Next up is the selling of military weapons to Iran.

Next is this matter of building up arms.

It's blaring obvious to me that all of these are based on one mission: They want to bring themselves up, and bring the US down. They sold weapons to Iran a few weeks ago! Hello, not so sure they want to be allies after all :dork:

I feel terrible about the changes in this world.

When I was 15 (16 years ago) I turn on the TV to find out the US has gone to war in the Gulf Coast. This was under the Bush administration. This was the first time in my life-time that we had gone to war (as far as I knew) I was like OMFG noooo.... we are at war! OMG WTF happened? Why?!. Boom. Kicked the ever living shit out of everything. It was over in a few days. To this day, I don't know why. Why didn't my teacher teach me. Do the citizens even know why? Were they evil terrible people?

Now, Mr Bush the 2nd has invaded a country. This is a big ****ing deal! War is not some casual thing, like, oh, were at war.. wanna play Nintendo? I don't understand why we went to war with Iraq, since I have heard "we knew they didn't do it, and we knew they didn't have WMD". You have got to be ****ing kidding me! And these people are still governing our country? You don't just attack the wrong people on purpose and go back to playing golf. GTFO. Impeach! The US citizens like me have been fed lies? Now everything has gone to shit, and they just want us to GO HOME, and we won't leave. GTFO! I guess my feeble mind and lack of military intelligence is just unable to understand. Even all of our allies are defecting. I have read things from Russia, they ****ING HATE capitalism, they dub the US a war machine, etc.

I'm like, "why can't we all just get along?!"

Am I the only human alive that can get along with just about anyone? They might not be able to get along with me of course, since I'M THE ONLY ONE who can.

Human beings ****ing SUCK.

15357 said:
I will fight to the death any American-Russian aliiance bent on world domination.

But the Russians gave up communism, they're all about capitalism now! What if we let South Korea into the mix? We'll all be one big capitalistic corporate military alliance <3!

Yes, everything said above is sarcasm.

DeusExMachina said:
But the Russians gave up communism, they're all about capitalism now! What if we let South Korea into the mix? We'll all be one big capitalistic corporate military alliance <3!

Yes, everything said above is sarcasm.

Then why did they say Comrade Wolf? EVIIILLL.

Anybody who knows anything knows that the democrats are the wolves. Didn't you see the commercials?

Raziaar said:
Our goals of invading the countries we did, was not to dominate them, you moron. It was to help the southern aspects and to fight against communism. Even if they were misguided goals, it doesn't give us the right to walk all over the civilians completely in our quest to win. We didn't want to take over their countries. I'm going to repeat this several times in this post... quit being such an idiot.
Defending against communism would involve taking over or destroying the source of it completely, if you were 100% serious about getting rid of it that is. General Macarthur realised this which is why he wanted to nuke the shit out of China and North Korea. Thankfully for the sake of humankind Truman refused the request. Militarily it would have defeated a large chunk of the great enemy...communism....and probably prevented any future attempt from North Vietnam to invade South.

Wow... you're such an idiot. Firebombing of japanese cities, and atomic bombing? Without even getting into the atomic bomb aspect... lets talk a little about that firebombing.

Are you talking about how we were attacking military installations, and trying to cripple our enemies production of planes and other military components?

You make it sound like the USA was more evil than Japan during the war. How come you didn't touch on what Japan did to the chinese, and all the other people? Instead you use the USA as the epitomy of wicked crimes during WWII? I can see that you're just a troll, oh and just for tradition, an idiot too.
I'm pointing out the difference between who won (the righteous according to historians) and who is wrong is non-existant. America had to lower themselves to the standard of the Japanese to win. If they had tried "strategic" strikes they would have prolonged the war for years possibly decades. The British did the same to Germany. 80,000 killed in Dresden and Hamburg. Just pointless bombing of civillians partly as payback for the London blitz. Fight evil with evil or something.

Okay... so, why do you bitch about what the USA does, the atrocities it commits, if you think we're not commiting enough? First you scream about what we've done, and now you're laughing at us because of the horrible things we don't have the 'guts' to do. Quit being an idiot, dude.
I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of those in charge. They lie and manufacture truths to sway public opinion for invasions. Realising what it actually takes to secure victory in warfare is not considered. They masquerade as rigtheous invaders defending freedom and human rights but when they realise they have to commit war crimes to win they tiptoe about it. The very term righteous invaders sounds like an oxymoron.
Going by your logic... we should be more ruthless and uncaring of what innocent casualties happen when we do so? That's what i get from your post.

Is that why you're upset, because we're not killing enough people?

Your logic and your behavior is so far withdrawn from any shred of decency, i'm just going to have to chalk you up to being a windbag only wishing to incite anger.

Sounds to me like you're just speaking utter bullshit, or you wish America was more tyrannical than we are now.
Firstly, i am against these ridiculous invasions i think they're a joke and a scar not only upon humanity, but the people of America because you vote for it. I was being sarcastic. You and many of your clueless brethren don't seem to understand what you need for victory. You're too focused on the fact you have the "greatest military in the world" and can romp around as you please. When you actually get involved in war there's no path but an evil one and there is a hesitancy to take it from those involved. Which brings me back to the point i made previously, why bother invading at all if you aren't 100% commited to victory?

It just pisses me off so much that the position of the debate about war has shifted. It's moved from "war is bad we shouldn't kill people?" to "What is the most justifiable reason to invade?".

I'm also annoyed my country follows the U.S.A around like the pied piper of hamlin. We follow them into whatever idiotic invasion they plan because our leaders are butt-buddies.

Hey i didn't use the word "wow" or "idiot"! I amaze even myself! Great self control there fusion!

Mr-Fusion said:
Defending against communism would involve taking over or destroying the source of it completely, if you were 100% serious about getting rid of it that is. General Macarthur realised this which is why he wanted to nuke the shit out of China and North Korea. Thankfully for the sake of humankind Truman refused the request. Militarily it would have defeated a large chunk of the great enemy...communism....and probably prevented any future attempt from North Vietnam to invade South.

For that we have a statue of the General. :)

I'm pointing out the difference between who won and who is right is non-existant. America had to lower themselves to the standard of the Japanese to win. If they had tried "strategic" strikes they would have prolonged the war for years possibly decades. The British did the same to Germany. 80,000 killed in Dresden and Hamburg. Just pointless bombing of civillians partly as payback for the London blitz. Fight evil with evil or something.

I agree completely.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of those in charge. They lie and manufacture truths to sway public opinion for invasions. Realising what it actually takes to secure victory in warfare is not considered. They masquerade as rigtheous invaders defending freedom and human rights but when they realise they have to commit war crimes to win they tiptoe about it. The very term righteous invaders sounds like an oxymoron.

Firstly, i am against these ridiculous invasions i think they're a joke and a scar not only upon humanity, but the people of America because you vote for it. I was being sarcastic. You and many of your clueless brethren don't seem to understand what you need for victory. You're too focused on the fact you have the "greatest military in the world" and can romp around as you please. When you actually get involved in war there's no path but an evil one and there is a hesitancy to take it from those involved. Which brings me back to the point i made previously, why bother invading at all if you aren't 100% commited to victory?

It just pisses me off so much that the position of the debate about war has shifted. It's moved from "war is bad we shouldn't kill people?" to "What is the most justifiable reason to invade?".

I'm also annoyed my country follows the U.S.A around like the pied piper of hamlin. We follow them into whatever idiotic invasion they plan because our leaders are butt-buddies.

That I don't.

Hey i didn't use the word "wow" or "idiot"! I amaze even myself! Great self control there fusion!

Mr-Fusion said:

Amen!

I always said the US army are a bunch of pussies. As long as you got GPS and enough fuel you feel secure. 3/4 of your ground soldiers are retards you have awfull pilots, you might have better technology but the retards using it make it usless.

Razziar, i'd love to see your face when one day you get invaded and all your family got put in a row and shoot before your eyes. Would you like that? :rolleyes: Sitting comfortable in the chair over the internet is easy being a hero and praising the might of your nations army. Do you feel proud? and you say you're not a warmonger!? Have any relatives who were involved in a defensive war? i think you should reconsider whom to praise.

this reminds me of the old saying..."dogs that bark, don't bite"! you're the perfect example of a modern warmonger!

edit: "We have real ferociousness" hahaaaahaha...you always were a bunch of collective pussies...not once in history did the US army had the reputation of being "worthy opponents"!

edit#2: "BULLSHIT EXCLAIMER"

jverne said:
Amen!

I always said the US army are a bunch of pussies. As long as you got GPS and enough fuel you feel secure. 3/4 of your ground soldiers are retards you have awfull pilots, you might have better technology but the retards using it make it usless.

Razziar, i'd love to see your face when one day you get invaded and all your family got put in a row and shoot before your eyes. Would you like that? :rolleyes: Sitting comfortable in the chair over the internet is easy being a hero and praising the might of your nations army. Do you feel proud? and you say you're not a warmonger!? Have any relatives who were involved in a defensive war? i think you should reconsider whom to praise.

this reminds me of the old saying..."dogs that bark, don't bite"! you're the perfect example of a modern warmonger!

edit: "We have real ferociousness" hahaaaahaha...you always were a bunch of collective pussies...not once in history did the US army had the reputation of being "worthy opponents"!
You should be banned for posting this bullshit. GTFO. I am impressed that you finally learned enough English to know not to put an exclamation point at the end of EVERY SINGLE sentence you write.

VirusType2 said:
You should be banned for posting this bullshit. GTFO. I am impressed that you finally learned enough English to know not to put an exclamation point at the end of EVERY SINGLE sentence you write.

i'm posting the same bullshit as razziar. nothing else!

No. You are trolling like hell. Laughing and taunting and even saying you hope his whole family gets shot in the head. Nothing but a page full of inuslts directed at everyone from the united states and particularly Razziar, I find it highly offensive. Please don't do that again.

Razziar said only "if we wanted to invade Russia, we would have".

VirusType2 said:
No. You are trolling like hell. Laughing and taunting and even saying you hope his whole family gets shot in the head. Nothing but a page full of inuslts directed at everyone from the united states and I find it highly offensive.

Razziar said only "if we wanted to invade Russia, we would have".

hah...i never said "i hope" not even remotely, i put a :rolleyes: smiley to make it obvious i was being sarcastic. i'm taunting just like Razziar did with "We have real ferociousness" and other shit. I could say he is insulting everyone not in the US.

jverne said:
I could say he is insulting everyone not in the US.
So why didn't you? I would have been on your side had you. Instead you offended me and probably many more people that will read it.

VirusType2 said:
So why didn't you?

it is more effective trough being a prick.

anyway, not that i really care that much. I just found it annoying to read razziars blind tunting. If you feel so confident about your might there is no need to boast it in others people faces.

edit: would you feel better if i put an "bullshit exclaimer" on my previous post?

If there is another cold war its more likely to be with China than Russia ( Russia is falling apart and couldn't cope with another one), the EU may even join in ( the UK and France almost certainly will), but on America's side

This is really just offensive to me. pussy? retard? retard again?

Awful is fair game if thats what you believe, but the other stuff is just trolling and very offensive. My brother got straight A's his entire life in school and in acclaimed schools like the UVA. He is an aerospace engineer, not a retard.

Razziar, i'd love to see your face when one day you get invaded and all your family got put in a row and shoot before your eyes. Would you like that?
Again, I hope I never see anyone post anything like this again.

Just keep in mind we aren't speaking Russian on this forum. While I agree with you that I can't stand when my fellow Americans boast about US power, I think he was begged to do so by Mr-Fusions attempts to discredit the American military, and that is something you should keep in mind when reading Raziaar's response. If someone says to you, "you are not strong at all, and in fact very very weak", would you not go into detail about how strong you are? (assuming you are)

VirusType2 said:
This is really just offensive to me. pussy? retard? retard again?

Awful is fair game if thats what you believe, but the other stuff is just trolling and very offensive. My brother got straight A's his entire life in school and acclaimed schools like UVA. He is an aerospace engineer, not a retard.

Just keep in mind we aren't speaking Russian on this forum.

While I agree with you that I can't stand when my fellow Americans boast about US power, I think he was begged to do so by Mr-Fusions attempts to discredit the American military, and that is something you should keep in mind. If someone says to you, "you are not strong at all, and in fact very weak", would you not go into detail about how strong you are?

this:

"We have the strongest military in the world"

and this:

"We have real ferociousness, and if we had to use it, we could"

made his post (by my standards) bullshit. There are some other, but mainly he base his arguments on stupid guesses.

"If we really wanted to win, and didn't care what anybody thought... it could be easily done in nearly all the conflicts we've lost, or struggled through."

what if you really wanted to win, but you simply couldn't?

All i'm saying don't speak so loud on things you probably don't even know 20% about!

edit: ok...it probably goes to you too Mr-Fusions

edit#2: hey virus...you forgot to quote the smiley at the end!

VirusType2 said:
Human beings ****ing SUCK.
Oh I have to disagree!:LOL:
The modern human society ****ing SUCKS!
I however know several human beings who do not suck.:)
But then again, it's all relative, so... Useless debate imo :p

jverne said:
"If we really wanted to win, and didn't care what anybody thought... it could be easily done in nearly all the conflicts we've lost, or struggled through."

what if you really wanted to win, but you simply couldn't?

All i'm saying don't speak so loud on things you probably don't even know 20% about!
They are called nukes. Bomb. An entire country is destroyed. Oops, half the globe is gone. How can you not sound cocky and annoying when describing a military that can do that? Luckily this type of shit should never be necessary. It's better to just live and let live sometimes don't you agree?

Have you ever been in a rage and fought with someone, only to realize it just wasn't worth fighting for after considering it with a cool head? I have. Of course you can pick up that knife and kill that person, but is it really worth it? Mercy is a virtue.

VirusType2 said:
They are called nukes. Bomb. An entire country is destroyed. Oops, half the globe is gone. How can you not sound cocky and annoying when describing a military that can do that? Luckily this type of shit should never be necessary. It's better to just live and let live sometimes don't you agree?

Have you ever been in a rage and fought with someone, only to realize it just wasn't worth fighting for after considering it with a cool head? I have. Of course you can pick up that knife and kill that person, but is it really worth it? Mercy is a virtue.

ok...that was a little off topic, but i think i get your point. i also did. by nature i'm a pacifist who likes weapons. don't ask how! :p

Back