Shaving off some commute time

Raziaar

I Hate Custom Titles
Reaction score
http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/a...while-shaving-bikini-area-police-say/19387991

According to the arrest report, on March 2, Megan Mariah Barnes told Florida State Trooper Gary Dunick that she was on her way to Key West to meet her boyfriend, and that she "wanted to be ready for the visit." So, police say she had her ex-husband, Charles Judy, who was riding in the passenger seat, take the wheel while she attended to her pubic hair.

I beat Stern to this! This is entirely his type of thread.

11smkk5.jpg

Oh man... sexy.

:x

Pubic hair is the least of her concerns.

Wait... I didn't notice this before.

She is having her EX-HUSBAND hold the wheel while she SHAVES HERSELF for when she MEETS HER BOYFRIEND?

What a moron that ex-husband is.

I like where this is going. Also, I applaud you for your thread title.

Ironic that despite trying to get rid of it, she still got caught by the fuzz.

Those of you who don't live in the U.S. may not know the specialness of the general population of Florida. This article fits right the **** in.

This thread title is way better than what Stern would have come up with.

I wonder if she wore a diaper like that one astronaut going to kill her crush

The only reason I can figure the ex-husband is still in this picture at all is that he turned out to be gay, and for financial reasons they just decided to continue living together / be friends.

Or maybe they're going to have a threesome.

Nah, it turns out the woman had been pulled over the day before for a DUI and driving with an expired license...the whole story is just all kinds of screwed up...

Back