# X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950
# 2400, 2600, 2900,
# 3650, 3850

# NVIDIA GeForce series
# FX 5900, FX 5950
# 6200, 6500, 6600, 6800,
# 7200, 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950
# 8400, 8500, 8600, 8800

My sister will be thrilled; her laptop will run it. She bought a new one just to play Sims 2 and now she has fallen in love with this game and was worried her laptop wouldn't run it.

Surprisingly low.

Doesn't require as much as I thought... Actually it requires kind of little.. 512MB? Whatever..

Awesome requirements! Much lower than I expected!

17/06/08 is the release of the Creature Creator demo.

A week!

Wow, 6 gigs, thought it'd be a bit bigger than that with the amount of content it has and all.
Also, thanks for the reminder, Reg. :D

Completely forgot about it.

Wow, 6 gigs, thought it'd be a bit bigger than that with the amount of content it has and all.
Also, thanks for the reminder, Reg. :D

Completely forgot about it.
That's the wonder of procedural generation.

Deeeeeliiiiiiiciiiouuuuussssssss.

OH MY GOD THE GRAPHICS ARE SO GOOD AND YET MY CRAP COMP IS NEAR THE TOP OF SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS!

*faints*

I've been sufficiently re-hyped for this game, so BRING IT ON!!! YEAH.

k.

Loverly.

Didn't realise the creature creator was coming out so soon. :O

I didn't realise the creature creator was a demo... Are they seriously charging is $9.99 ontop of the price of the game, or do you just pay if you want it before the one that comes with the game?

The second thing. I think there's a free version with all the basic parts, you've just gotta pay to get everything.

It is lame to pay to get just part of the game early and still pay full price later... I'm still getting it, though.

Glad my little sister will be able to play it on her Sims 2 PC. :p

To be fair, no-one's forcing you to buy the creature editor early, so stop whining..

To be fair, I can say it's lame aaaaalll ****ing day if I want!

*Ollar Letters*I can do that all day too! You Hater!

Personally, I'll definitely be buying the creature editor.
Get the chance to get your creatures ingame on the day of release.

The new Spore website makes the game look so epically awesome I think my head is going to explode.

The new Spore website makes the game look so epically awesome I think my head is going to explode.
gruesome_scanners_431x300.jpg

It had to be done.

This could be the next Sims in terms of sales and popularity due to it's ability to run on any computer from the past 5 years. :O

I didn't realise the creature creator was a demo... Are they seriously charging is $9.99 ontop of the price of the game, or do you just pay if you want it before the one that comes with the game?

Theres a trial addition, and the full which costs money, but from the looks of things you can get a rebate once spore is released (similar to what Epic games did with unreal 2004, if you had 2003)

Alterego-X, correct, it's pretty awesome, I think the same 'tech' is used as the foundation for the upcoming Spore Collectors Card game.

You wanna know something else that's cool?

Once Spore is out, EA apparently has a contract to produce custom Spore toys, and will let you buy your own personal creatures if you so wish.

I can't wait to have a giant penis-shaped monster!

Haha, that's cool.
This game's going to be a breathe of fresh air that's for sure.

Maxis ftw.

I hope the Maxis people chill out with uploading their own creatures though, not gonna leave any room for us! :p

Hopefully the Spore toys aren't too expensive. There's some creatures I'd like to make just to get a figurine of to sit on my desk...

Back