Steeped in Sin!

Sulkdodds

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Well, that's E3 for you. Something has gone terribly wrong with the lobe of my brain that usually tracks news and media releases; I now find myself quite confused with the array of Sin: Episode videos out there. I think these are the new ones: first, a gameplay video combining both old and new footage into a combination of old and new footage, and secondly a video from E3 showing Bianca Beauchamp and Cindy Synnett (Elexis and Jessica respectively) showing off, plus details of some competition or other. That bearded man is a hero.[br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]
newsspacer2.gif
[br]
newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]As you can clearly see, The Electronic Entertainment Expo is decadent and depraved. Yes.[br]Click here for the story trailer.[br]Click here to win a free PC. Also, ladies.[br]Click here to find out more.[br]On another note, good old Jim Rossignol at PC Gamer gave the game 85%, calling it "macho death-mongering with ladies." Which isn't bad for something that costs round about twelve quid.

None of that is from E3, you know, because E3 hasn't started yet. The first day is tomorrow (today were just press-conferences held by the three warring console colossals). The ladies will be at the SiN Epsiodes booth then though, but no one will care, because we'll all be playing the game by then anyway.

Emergence is out tomorrow.

Good point!
I would be able to go to E3 next year, but I won't be quite 18 if it happens at the same time. Which means I can't go there and write a piss-take article called 'The Electronic Entertainment Expo is Decadent and Depraved'. Bah!

060502014ot.jpg

Cheers, harij! :D

E3 is a bucket full of hype. And that's why I love it :D

Everyone knows that trailers are far better than the real thing.

Seen the second MGS4 trailer yet Sulk? Awesome.

Suicide42 said:
E3 is a bucket full of hype. And that's why I love it :D
Everyone knows that trailers are far better than the real thing.
Hell yes. So true.

Your thumbnails do nothing to dispel the myth that games where gamers play as female characters is all about the dominance and objectification of woman, no sir :rolleyes:

And watch the damn MSG4 trailer. You'll cream your pants. And then you'll wonder why you ever thought they would be the perfect place to store the can of shaving cream you stole from your dad so he turns up to work tomorrow looking like a hobo.

The girl who plays elexis is a playboy model (and has had implants, twice, imagine that) and the girl who plays jessica is a journalist (pretty normal person but just happened to look right for the part so they asked her to do it).

Although I really really hate the zipper in the pants thing, there is something to be said about being mysteriously sexy and having a fetish. It just seems like their trying to hard to make her sexy and seductive, rather than let her character flesh that side of her out.

Elexis on the other hand that is fine because it fits her character well.

edit: I like how valve handled alyx, where she is actually "normal" but comes across as subtly sexy but they don't have to put her in tight bondage and revealing outfits to slander you with her sexyness etc...

jessica = Good but still
elexis = Ugly.

aeroripper said:
The girl who plays elexis is a playboy model (and has had implants, twice, imagine that) and the girl who plays jessica is a journalist (pretty normal person but just happened to look right for the part so they asked her to do it).

Although I really really hate the zipper in the pants thing, there is something to be said about being mysteriously sexy and having a fetish. It just seems like their trying to hard to make her sexy and seductive, rather than let her character flesh that side of her out.

Elexis on the other hand that is fine because it fits her character well.

edit: I like how valve handled alyx, where she is actually "normal" but comes across as subtly sexy but they don't have to put her in tight bondage and revealing outfits to slander you with her sexyness etc...
I don't care what you say, I think (her name is Cindy Synnett I think) She's hot. No doubt. But the chick who play's Elexis, she just look's plain whorey. But still she's pretty hot no matter.

yaaay photographs of people with guns made of styrofoam :D

crysis please :D

yeea the landscape looks mighty impressive. i just wonder if its mere low res scenery or if you can actually navigate it. really though walking that far would probably take longer then the actual game

I prefer the redhead too, but I think you're daft if you wouldn't enjoy playing with Elexis' fun-bags.:naughty:

When exactly is this going to be unlocked? I wish they'd announce that, I don't wanna stay up all night for nothing.:p

KaiserPanda said:
I prefer the redhead too, but I think you're daft if you wouldn't enjoy playing with Elexis' fun-bags.:naughty:

When exactly is this going to be unlocked? I wish they'd announce that, I don't wanna stay up all night for nothing.:p

Its getting unlocked @ 1 pm east.

I don't like the 'sluttage' in Sin. Like the thing sticking out from the girls ass. And how that one chick looks like a whore in plastic.

aeroripper said:
I think that's probably why Alyx is my favorite female video game character. Valve had the dignity to present her as a legitimate, relatable character and not an empty sex object.

ok so how long t'ill we see a nude patch lol

am estimating hmmmmm 1 month.

Damn, a bunch of you guy's are bitching. I think there hot, even if they're in plastic, they are zee hawt.

Mountain Man said:
I think that's probably why Alyx is my favorite female video game character. Valve had the dignity to present her as a legitimate, relatable character and not an empty sex object.

And she's a Sista! Chocolately Chicks Ftw!

Those are ****ing gross tits. And this looks like such an incredibly average game, I dont know why so many idiots are getting so moist over it. Steam fever, I suspect. ****ing fanbois.

I don't even know why you're on this site at all. Every single one of your posts is belligerent whining. So I've rectified the situation for you.

Pi Mu Rho said:
I don't even know why you're on this site at all. Every single one of your posts is belligerent whining. So I've rectified the situation for you.
/cheer

cdoms said:
Those are ****ing gross tits. And this looks like such an incredibly average game, I dont know why so many idiots are getting so moist over it. Steam fever, I suspect. ****ing fanbois.
Jesus man. Get a life.

Seriously.

Free avatar up for grabs:

beardguysmall.jpg

:D

The game looks like it'll be fun as hell..

Pi Mu Rho said:
I'll never question your mod decisions from now until the end of time after that wonderful piece of mod work. :cheers:

I can't wait to get into this game.

Cool stuff.

But live models of video game characters make me D:

Yeah, me too.
Hence 'Decadent and Depraved.'
It also isn't my fault that one thumbnail is zoomed in on a pair of breasts - the newsposting system makes its own thumbnails, and automatically uses the centre of the image. :p

Pi Mu Rho said:

n1

Insano said:
My... precious!

LOL!

Sparda said:

What? she is looking so good i changed my avatar to her. oh b4 i 4get (C)

So true, so sad.

Nah as a matter of fact now that i saw the other pics i think they are both ugly.

See she is nice in this pic:

http://www.halflife2.net/news//1147207160_060509_01.jpg

But in this jesus plz get away! :p http://www.sinepisodes.com/full.php?/media/ep1/060503_e3_02.jpg

Back