"Swine Flu" appears, quickly spreads to US.

Like:

-Do i have enough bottled water, check.
-Do i have enough petrol to get to designated safety retreat, check.
-Weapons, check.
-Gas mask, biohazard suit, disinfectants, check.
-Tin foil hat, check.

Giant mall to barricade yourself in - check

No, it is scientific fact that there is nothing more important than swine flu and we should all be very afraid.

No, it is scientific fact that there is nothing more important than swine flu and we should all be very afraid.

Will you just **** off ? Seriously , you are just too ****ing annoying like a goddamn hemorrhoid up my ass.If you don't like me-fine.I don't like you either and i don't agree with you on a lot of things.So just **** off.

you are just too ****ing annoying like a goddamn hemorrhoid up my ass.If you don't like me-fine.I don't like you either and i don't agree with you on a lot of things.So just **** off.

Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg

Hahahaha, what's hilarious is my post wasn't even directed towards him at all and was specifically in response to what Monkey said. What's funnier is that just a few posts prior I mocked his intelligence directly without him noticing. God bless the poor little guy.

Hahahaha, what's hilarious is my post wasn't even directed towards him at all and was specifically in response to what Monkey said. What's funnier is that just a few posts prior I mocked his intelligence directly without him noticing. God bless the poor little guy.

You know what . You're not worth it. You are just some frustrated idiot that needs someone to be angry at.And I'm not letting you.So you can just drop it because for now on I'm completely ignoring you.

How does ignoring me in any way hinder my ability to mock you? Of course, you can't respond, but whatever.

You know what . You're not worth it. You are just some frustrated idiot that needs someone to be angry at.And I'm not letting you.So you can just drop it because for now on I'm completely ignoring you.

PROTIP: There is an 'ignore' function built into the forums. You should use it on Sheepo.

PS Human to human transmission achieved! Looks like our bacon is cooked!

Obviously, Jintor is trying to trick you into banning yourself. He's tried to convince me to do that several times, just see my "location" for details.

Sheepo, there's no point giving Barbarbarbar advice. He's ignoring you.

As I recall, he's said several times that English is not his native language. If you're going to mock someone, you should at least be fair about it. It wasn't really showing a lack of intelligence to say "wont" instead of "isn't". Pretty lame thing that you did there really.

Mexico says it will "suspend all 'non-essential' government functions" and force all "non-essential" businesses to remain closed between May 1st and May 5th in an effort to keep the virus from spreading.

Texas has canceled all school sporting events and competitions until further notice. Dallas and Ft. Worth have suspended school until May 7th.

You just know there's a bunch of kids who are glad there is a pandemic that may wipe out millions... so they can get out of school. :LOL:

but I'm more worried about losing my job to the economic impact of such a scare than actually catching the flu, and I live 200 miles from the mexican border. :thumbs:

Hey guys, A huge 160 people have been infected.

PANDEMIC. CLOSE THE PORTS.

Mexico says it will "suspend all 'non-essential' government functions" and force all "non-essential" businesses to remain closed between May 1st and May 5th in an effort to keep the virus from spreading.

Texas has canceled all school sporting events and competitions until further notice. Dallas and Ft. Worth have suspended school until May 7th.

the 5th of May is Cinco de Mayo right??, so that would mean an even wider spread of the disease if people were to visit family.

its hilarious that random people basing their opinion off what they read in the tabloids or watch on Fox think they have a better understanding of the situation than trained proffessionals doing their jobs.

Still this.

Please, continue assessing the risks better than the CDC and WHO.

First case of Swine Flu in the UK:
2i8jekm.jpg
*Damn, that was supposed to be a fat chick with pig ears on. :(

The WHO's latest album sucked anyway.

odd. I'm a huge who fan (seen them live 3 times) and didnt know this record existed ..will have to listen to a few songs and I guess later regret that I did

People who aren't worried have a 150% higher chance of being infected, and getting AIDS

Has this already been posted in this thread?

Egypt is ordering killing of all pigs in their country.

Ridiculous. Egyptian government is ****ing RETARDED.

Yeah wtf, I've been saying this kind of action would have solved AIDS years ago, and NOW they start doing it? For Swine Flu? What assholes.

Back