The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I get you :dozey:

I can't hear you. I'm too busy listening to the Pixies. Later on after lunch I think I'll listen to more Pixies, and then maybe after that I'll do the laundry and listen to even more Pixies. I know you all really need to know this. It has nothing to do with mindlessly bumping up my post count, 8 times a day or anything. When people have over 500 posts in the same uninformative thread..it's time to go find yourself a life tbh boys. :dozey:

Koop - Forces... Darling (feat. Earl Zinger)

ANYONE WHO LOVES THIS MUSIC GODDAM LISTEN TO THIS SOLO! :D

Your point? I have at least 30 plays on all my Rise Against songs on my iPod. :dozey:

So you and a few others spam the forums everytime you play a song? I mean Jesus...you're not even the worst offender..:dozey:

If I spammed every time I played a song I'd have my own thread with the equivalent amount of posts just by me. :dozey:

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=43333

Not far off tbh.

It wouldn't be so bad if people actually reviewed the music (like the 'Rate the last movie you watched' thread), but telling people whenever you put an album on seems a tad overboard. I mean if it's that important to keep the world informed as to your musical explorations get a twitter instead perhaps? :dozey:

Not far off tbh.

It wouldn't be so bad if people actually reviewed the music (like the 'Rate the last movie you watched' thread), but telling people whenever you put an album on seems a tad overboard. I mean if it's that important to keep the world informed as to your musical explorations get a twitter instead perhaps? :dozey:

Don't like it, then **** off to another thread, it's clear what goes on here by the topic title. Christ.

Not far off tbh.

The reason there's a rate that last movie is because people don't want to waste 2 hours of their lives watching a shit movie. If there's a song that grabs your attention, ask about it and go to either pandora or seeqpod to listen to it. It uses 3-5 minutes.

Don't like it, then **** off to another thread, it's clear what goes on here by the topic title. Christ.

I doubt it will be around much longer tbh. Back to /b/ with you :dozey:

The reason there's a rate that last movie is because people don't want to waste 2 hours of their lives watching a shit movie. If there's a song that grabs your attention, ask about it and go to either pandora or seeqpod to listen to it. It uses 3-5 minutes.

You spammed the same album 3 days in a row. Did you think people didn't get the message the first time? :dozey:

| : |
| : |

Follow the grey brown cobblestone trail.

Queens of the Stone Age - Burn The Witch

Amon Tobin - Always

I'll never understand why I waited so long to listen to him.

You spammed the same album 3 days in a row. Did you think people didn't get the message the first time? :dozey:

Just wanted to make sure everyone got it. You know how thick headed some of these people are. :p

The Killers - All These Things I've Done

Baligaga - Tricky

How how how have I never listened to Tricky. This is great.

Just wanted to make sure everyone got it. You know how thick headed some of these people are. :p

The Killers - All These Things I've Done

:dozey::dozey::dozey::dozey::dozey::dozey::dozey::dozey::dozey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back